Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 65. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
Nice project. I have also checked it. Most of the current icos are scamms. This one looks legit. It is only an opinion.
ICOs are good as long as you can not be fooled and as long as you can be sure that your money is safe and sound. Good luck!
Activity: 58
June 01, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
It is your right to invest in what you think is the best for yoy, but ICOs are not the only way to make money, so do not try to convince others in it
Activity: 37
June 01, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
Nice project. I have also checked it. Most of the current icos are scamms. This one looks legit. It is only an opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
June 01, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
ICOs are great (if you research and hold) but why in the world would you want to invest only in such a volatile and high risk market.  Hell, you shouldn't even stick with just cryptos - there are many good things to invest in, people get carried away and all.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:34:02 PM
I think that this is profitable after all, but how are you managing your losses? I mean, i do not think that you are always investing on profitable projects (there is always a risk of failing in here)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:24:35 PM
Now a lot of ico that could be your choice to invest, but if in my opinion it seems you should try to invest in rodmap. Because this is a very nice ico with clear vision and mission.

Activity: 266
June 01, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
With the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit, against the rate of return on investment in IPOs, sometimes measured in years Wink
ICO investment is profitable but the risk is not so much because the current cryptocurrency market has too many ICO projects formed and most of them are unrealistic and scam. Choose the ICO project carefully, spend a lot of time researching and see how the project works to determine the most accurate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 01, 2018, 05:47:26 PM
With the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit, against the rate of return on investment in IPOs, sometimes measured in years Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
Now is a very good time to pick up coins at a price lower than the ICO on decentralized exchanges. The last thing I could buy cheaper than the ICO is Endor
The idea is good, but investing in such coins, the chance to burn out is much higher than investing in ICO projects. So I don't think it's a great idea to make money.
Risks with such investments can be significantly reduced if preliminary work is carried out to study the project. The material at the stage when the project has already released tokens should be sufficient to understand its prospects. I believe that such a strategy is very effective.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
Check out top tier ICO rating sites, like icodrops, so you will find a plenty of ICOs really worth to invest in. Personally I believe that ICO is a long way and huge risk, so I select only projects which are traded on exchanges. So I reduce risks
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
June 01, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
Try to look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well.

I agree with you.
You can pay attention to past projects and see the statistics of ROI in the USD, BTC and ETH.
The guys share the best in their opinion projects and share with the community.

NO, you are mistaken.
it is not wise to trust raitings of ICO drops and other such webpages.

I have 2 good examples CENTRA an TITANIUM , both of them had very good raitings in any such webpage , as it turned out - both of them are scams. Together about 50 million USD where stolen form investors form these 2 GOOD RAITED ICOS.

Do your own hard micro Research!
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
June 01, 2018, 05:21:10 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

WAIT!

If the ICO allow US citizens to participate this is immediate RED FLAG!
and if the ICO  is from US also, you are most certainly fu*ked.

SEC will sniff it out and will court order to shut it down.
US law does not allow US citizens to participate in ICOs.
Activity: 133
June 01, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
wowww good info friends, thanks for sharing. I will try to research the project whitepaper. because cooperation with paypal is not strong enough to support ICO. need synergy between each element related to ICO.
Activity: 190
June 01, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
From my little experience, I have come to realize that ICOs that are scam in most cases usually have a well designed website,WP and look genuine on telegram. Therefore , is very important that one do a thorough investigation about an ICO before investing time and (or) money. I also want to advise that you do the findings yourself instead of depending on people's advise to make your decision or draw your conclusion. I wish you all the best.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 01, 2018, 05:07:23 PM
Try to look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well.

I agree with you.
You can pay attention to past projects and see the statistics of ROI in the USD, BTC and ETH.
The guys share the best in their opinion projects and share with the community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
Theres nothing wrong in investing only in ICO's but find ways also to invest in some altcoins with good projects. And always be aware of investing in ICO, always read the whitepaper, be familiar with the team, review their project, roadmap and website. And importantly, better to have your own checklist reviewer to find out legit ICO.  
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
I realized that when investing in a company, it's good discounts, plus you give more coins, well, if you did not give away coins for free, they would not be worth the price.))
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
June 01, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
There are many interesting companies. I would single out among all the game theme. They collect hard cap most of all.  So I'm sure they have more than what is written in this thread.
Activity: 309
June 01, 2018, 04:36:27 PM
If all you care to invest in is icos, then I advice you dyor and invest in credible ones with good community support and hype.
Activity: 136
June 01, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
Now is a very good time to pick up coins at a price lower than the ICO on decentralized exchanges. The last thing I could buy cheaper than the ICO is Endor
The idea is good, but investing in such coins, the chance to burn out is much higher than investing in ICO projects. So I don't think it's a great idea to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: