Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 63. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
Investing in ICO is good but risky. Just choose only the quality and reliable ICO. 
There are lots of fake ICO in the market, they are there just to snatch your money.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
Be careful! 2018 has seen most ico's drop below ico price and many don't make it to exchanges (not counting idex, etherdelta) I also invest in ico's but not exclusively. I've seen some of mine drop below ico price and some go 2 x...still hoping for some market recovery and some bigger gains. current ico's? suchapp, Kepler, One ledger (if you got in), Quarkchain (if you got in)
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 06:34:56 AM
Before investing in ICO, you need to prepare very seriously for this, because today investment has become a really risky business, many people say this, do not be lazy, it's better to lose time than lose money.
Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
If you only invest in ico then your profit just comes in luck
You need a certain background to create your own life
Activity: 658
June 04, 2018, 06:28:27 AM
ICO investing is very valuable for cryptocurrency newbies.  Aside the fact that ICO world introduce you to basic uses of cryptocurrency,  you are likely going to make profit from your investment in ICO.  ICO is actually an introduction to world of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 06:26:11 AM
It is a great opportunity, I believe if man will find one great ICO project and invest he can became wealthy as Bitcoin!
Activity: 195
June 04, 2018, 06:22:20 AM
it is a little bit difficult to choose only a good ico, specially if you are only goign to invest only of them just like you are saying in there. The best thing that you can do is just to diversify.
Activity: 255
June 04, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
It is not bad at all! just need to have that sense of good projects. Because there are so many scam projects around recently
Activity: 131
June 04, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
I lvoe to invest on icos, the problem is that the interest is slowly decreasing and it is always difficult to reach the softcap of almost all the projects, except those who are super hyped.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
June 04, 2018, 05:48:53 AM
I do not invest in ICO. In my opinion, it is better to buy after the listing. You can find good projects and buy without KYC, with less risk and cheaper than the prices of ICO.
Here are some examples:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nucleus-vision/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xyo-network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/helbiz/
Sometimes this is a profitable strategy, but I do not think that the price on decentralized exchanges reflects the real value of the token. Too small volumes. If you want to buy a significant number of tokens, then you can not do it there.
Activity: 392
June 04, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
I think it's a pretty good decision, especially if you're a patient person and do not rush to sell it, investing into ico is the right choice but you should be waiting for it at least after 18 months
Good ICO but they are quite risky, maybe you will lose capital if you choose the wrong project, ICO is now phishing and poor quality so you need to know how to analyze and select potential projects. So we hope to get profits from the investment.
Activity: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
I also think that it is most profitable to invest in the course of ICO and presale. Because the most favorable prices and big bonuses to buy. The main thing to carefully study the project so as not to run into scammers.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 05:34:41 AM
Part of the ICO crypto-currency platform is joined by many investors. good and successful ico projects earn extra money thanks to the tokens they give as a bonus to their investors.
Activity: 378
idap.io
June 04, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
I think it's a pretty good decision, especially if you're a patient person and do not rush to sell it, investing into ico is the right choice but you should be waiting for it at least after 18 months
Activity: 190
June 04, 2018, 04:42:35 AM
And than investing in ICO is better than buying altcoins? It seems to me that such coins as a ripple or etherium are much more reliable than ICO, which in most cases turn out to be fraud.
Activity: 43
June 04, 2018, 04:27:24 AM
Good luck with investing in new projects. The main thing is to select the correctly and do not listen to other people's advice. Always think  yourself.
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
Essentia is good ICO for investing. Essentia is a masternoded multi-chained set of protocols connecting centralized and decentralized resources to create new powerful interactions and experiences. Already raised about 20 000 000 dollars. Public sale will starts on 7th of June.

I like the project led by Amazix company too. It's very perspective and groundbreaking and has quite a good rating! We should pay more attention to this project!
I have just discovered the ICO project of this manager, and I will settle on these potential ICO projects, as I analyze the project almost seems very ok, we can see the price Many ICOs after exchange are very good. That is my belief for them later.
Activity: 532
June 04, 2018, 04:17:13 AM
Investing in some good projects is a good point to earn money, as it is the best way to find really good and promising tokens. But I think it is good to hedge yourself and hold some basic top 10 coins.
Activity: 180
June 04, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
in my opinion, the investment in ICO has a big risk. But the advantage is also great. And if you are sure you can participate in many investment ICO. If you want to get the ICO are nice, then I suggest you to be more selective in choosing the ICO project. There are many potential ICO if you thoroughly look for in treath bounties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:30:06 AM
Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and risky investment class.
Unless you have a fair grasp of what investments in this field entails,i would suggest you invest only minimally until you have sufficient knowledge of it.
Pages:
Jump to: