Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 66. (Read 10148 times)

copper member
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
what you chose is a good strategy but I believe that, you need to get more proper knowledge on how Cryptos work generally.
I would have advised you to invest into low cap coins with small market capitalization in my own opinion. pick a good project with a good team and invest. Icos are also good if you know how to do your due diligence

Orbis has 500k Eur lowcap
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
what you chose is a good strategy but I believe that, you need to get more proper knowledge on how Cryptos work generally.
I would have advised you to invest into low cap coins with small market capitalization in my own opinion. pick a good project with a good team and invest. Icos are also good if you know how to do your due diligence
Activity: 265
June 01, 2018, 04:05:47 PM
Good choice, Orbis is a very promising ICO, and you can have a look into other ico too like, Localcoinswap, Neonexchange. This ICO project has good potential to be a successful project in this year when the market still dropping. Yumerium and Localcoinswap both have an excellent rating in Icobench with more than 10 Experts ratings and Icobench KYC Verified. That's why I feel those projects will succeed for sure.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 01, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
Now is a very good time to pick up coins at a price lower than the ICO on decentralized exchanges. The last thing I could buy cheaper than the ICO is Endor
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
Try Blockshipping the one that I campaigning right now.
With a good rate on ico rating
icomarks with 8.4 rate /10
ico track with 5.0 ( Perfect rate)
Have a good team, long term project .
i hope you want cek this one
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
I think this is a good start for you, coins are now more and more, but I'm sure the new ICO's still has a market, and wait how the marketing tricks of the coin developers, promoting their coins to attract potential buyers of their coins...
and I recommend ICO Creator.Ai to you  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
and I most losses in ICOs  Huh Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 03:39:07 PM
In the long term, I recommend investing in NEO! This project has a great future and I think its tokens will soon grow very much in price.
Activity: 63
June 01, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
I prefer to invest in ICOs beacause there is a big possible and chance that it will be successful, because they have the system, the product itself and the proper management.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 01, 2018, 03:27:08 PM
In addition to participating in ICO projects, I used to like trading. But after many of my operations brought me a loss, I realized that these are completely different activities. In trading other laws, there is a lot of completely different knowledge. Now I only deal with ICO!
Activity: 57
June 01, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
 Smiley well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
June 01, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
ICO project is a good place to invest but be careful choosing ICO, if ICO project is successful then it will get big profit and if the project fails then the investment fund will be returned in the fear that only one after we invest and the project becomes scam
The fact that the fraudulent projects are different. You can look at the information on this project as a Centra. This company has collected all that planned from investors and even has released a coin in stock Exchange. Traded coins also a very long time, but as a result, developers hid money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 02:56:36 PM
ICO is pretty good. a good decision in choosing to invest in ICO. If it's your own then sure just because you take steps that are already good. always do an analysis of the first because it is important. and what you're doing is just right in choosing the ICO.
Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
ICO project is a good place to invest but be careful choosing ICO, if ICO project is successful then it will get big profit and if the project fails then the investment fund will be returned in the fear that only one after we invest and the project becomes scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
June 01, 2018, 02:19:31 PM
according to statistics on average, each investor in ico receives about 80% of the profit. But this is a very average data run of any timing
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
I also opt to change, need to pick the venture. ICO due to the fact it is tough it feels currently choose ICO mission. but if you are certain you need to project investment in the ICO, perhaps can attempt investing in initiatives or JINBI CAPITAL. I think each tasks is pretty excellent to follow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
You can carefully investment in new ico project.If you are good trder you can tradng in exchange site like as Idex, Yobit.net btc-alpha etc. In which you can search high volume coin after check about coin and investment it.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 01:42:16 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Be very careful if there are no KYC restrictions. Either the project is fully compliant with local regulations, which I don't think is even possible now, or they will be sitting behind the bars shortly and your tokens will have no value
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 01, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
I'm currently participating in ico Remme. Why I chose exactly Remme. First, they have the right product, a new way to protect data, which of itself is already of great interest. Secondly, the platform token is already traded on stock exchanges, which makes it possible to buy and sell a token. I believe that these two indicators already make Remme a very interesting project for investment. But the choice of course is always just for you.
it looks like we can only see because he has made his choice,
so even though we suggest the other ico would be too late
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
If I more recommend you to coin crypto, you can buy "doge" coin because it has been several months of continuous price.

Can be sure the next few months can skyrocket and you do not have to wait long to gain profit from trading.

I hope this helps Grin
Pages:
Jump to: