Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 62. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
I found WhenToken and I am totally convinced this project is worth using! It is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment. The service uses decentralized apps running on the Eth blockchain to create secure micro- contracts that can be as short as 15 minutes as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. No paperwork or billing is involved and I appreciate it. Monetize your time and knowledge with WhenHub!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
In the digital money market, investing in ICOs is the fastest and most profitable investment. At the same time this is an investment that can be high risk. But the question of whether investors can make a profit or a risk depends on the choice of the ICO to invest. Therefore, investors should carefully study and carefully select potential ICOs for investment.
Activity: 71
June 04, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
I'd strongly recommend you these two:

AgentMile - Commercial Real Estate ICO https://medium.com/agentmile/problems-the-cre-industry-can-address-with-the-next-wave-of-technology-part-1-6c4d0d21f958

Qravity - https://medium.com/qravity/qravity-ico-a-universe-of-opportunities-for-content-creators-7f971a2ae1f2

Both projects are extremely promising, generate high ROI, and the teams behind them are professional.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
That is good to know, but if you already lost a lot of money while investing on icos i do not understand how you can continue investing just like a lot of people in here, it is insane
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
Dear friend,
Currently, many ICOs are good for investing, such as DIW, EQUI, DARICO,.....But in some case, you shouldn't invest ICOs. It depend on the uptrend of coin martket.
Activity: 239
June 04, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
For invest ICO you need to examine the project. Read white paper and check team and roadmap. Also, examine hype project.
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
you should consult someone with more experience in ICO, because if you choose the wrong ICO it will hurt yourself. regards

I also invest in ICO, I make sure I choose a good project before I put my investment, but I advise you to still look at possible projects if you want to invest because there are more interesting projects.
June 04, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
i have not experienced in ico project but if i see before you join ico project you can see how good the project sales. if the project reaches haedcap then the tokens that are sold will be more expensive once there in the market
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
you should consult someone with more experience in ICO, because if you choose the wrong ICO it will hurt yourself. regards
God
Activity: 169
June 04, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
It is a good thing to do, the problem is that there aren't many good coins on the market, and it is a little bit difficult to choose only one out of them (there are thousands)
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 04, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
I think it is hardto say which is really good. I think you can bbuy in 3 or four different kinds of coins in order to low the risk. I think XAS and neo may be good choices.
Activity: 297
June 04, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
I dislike the idea of joining ICO project because the waiting is ridiculously long for the amount of profit that you can actually get from the tokens that get listed in the market.
Activity: 364
June 04, 2018, 07:00:09 AM
Deciding to invest your money in ICO it's not a bad idea, however you can make bad investments without proper research about the ICO. Why not bad, if you choose one of the right ICO then you will get a profit there, and I mean not good is the period of time to get the profit in ICO is not for a moment, my experience to get very long profit from ICO and that you need alert is ICO scam. If you have enough time you can try Bounty to add your capital to invest in ICO.

If ICO investments should be able to conduct prudent research to make decisions on what investments do not,
maybe this kind of project is worth the investment, but it is clearly our own risk that will bear it.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
Deciding to invest your money in ICO it's not a bad idea, however you can make bad investments without proper research about the ICO. Why not bad, if you choose one of the right ICO then you will get a profit there, and I mean not good is the period of time to get the profit in ICO is not for a moment, my experience to get very long profit from ICO and that you need alert is ICO scam. If you have enough time you can try Bounty to add your capital to invest in ICO.
June 04, 2018, 06:51:52 AM
This platform is not only our future but also the future of many other countries, and over time it will unite everyone.  We will watch longer for the development of the company and hope that the team of this interesting and promising project will succeed! https://konios.com/
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 04, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
you have try to invest on altcoin and leave an ico investment, you have waiting for long time to get profit and to sell your coin have bought on ico. Many ico have failed and delay to process their token listed on exchange market and many ico was lower price when listed on market. why you have invest and buy altcoin have ready losted on market ? will be more chance to take profit with altcoin have listed and price on market.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
You think about big money, but do not know where to make money? It is a unique offer to invest in a very promising ICO. JOIN!
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 06:47:24 AM
It is not bad at all! just need to have that sense of good projects. Because there are so many scam projects around recently

It is worth investing, but you have to be very careful, you must double check and analyze in general, it is very deliberate to approach.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
June 04, 2018, 06:46:33 AM
I hope you are not posting this because you want to hype your investment, this is what people have been doing after they invested in ICO, if it is a good investment then we'll know after the ico is over, and when it entered the market, but now that they are on ICO period this is a hype period for them.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
That's pretty good initial step and considering the ICO has a good rating on ICObench, indeed for the new start investing in suggest invest in ICOs that have a good rating on several sites such as ICObench and ICOtracks
Pages:
Jump to: