Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 61. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
June 04, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
and everybody's okay with https://github.com/1Orbis/Orbis-NODE ? weird 🚩
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
as the use with work of evaluation to shows with chance on disputing unit on works as displacement, investors to collects as keeping to stands being within the limit of distribution and returning with nominals as might to saves the different on excess with the tasks of moderation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
Now investing in ICO is not the best idea, since there are a lot of pesrpektinvyh quite a lot of coins and tokens in the crypto-currency market that are cheap.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:11:08 PM
Sir along with u must invest in established coin also because these coin are also reliable and they will reduce ur risk and increase ur profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 01:04:02 PM
Nice shill by noobs. I will tell you to apply caution when investing in ICOs especially with one like this that doesn't have a kyc or country restrictions
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
you have chosen a very risky way of investment. but if it is your choice, then be careful when choosing a project in which you will invest. now there are a lot of scams and projects that can not get out of the ICO. in addition, there is a risk that the price of the token after the ICO will fall and you will not be able to return investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
Why invest in only Ico's since you are putting up a risks about your money and you wanted to grow invest in other platform. Don't invest only in Ico's to be a wise trader invest also in other altcoins or bitcoin which is I can say good investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
June 04, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
investing funds in ICO is the right choice for big profits, it's been proven that many people are successful from ICO but besides that, you also have to be very sure that ICO you follow will succeed or you will get shitcoin and lose your money. I suggest before you participate in ICO, you must be very familiar with the project so you can be sure that the project will be successful and do not easily tempted by big profit because nowadays very many ICO scam
Activity: 130
June 04, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
ico in the crypto currency market is a platform where many investors participate. Bonus tokens give investors the opportunity to earn extra money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 04, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
investing only in icos is a risky deal but yet we can expect more benefits in long terms by holding a large quantity of ico coins will get pump in due time market will favour one day
copper member
Activity: 476
June 04, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
Investing in ICO is good option. Since Bitcoin price is high so everyone can't invest in that. But on the other hand , ICO investment is very very less and there price rises when listed in exchange. So just chhose the best ICO for investment.
Activity: 453
June 04, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
I prefer to invest in ICO, but there are many hoax projects. I am a beginner in the cyripto world, too. I am reading the articles on the forum, if I find that I want to invest in some projects.
Activity: 588
June 04, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
Recent events have shown that you can earn on ico, but you need to very much understand this matter. There is a chance to run into a fraudulent project which is about 90%. But if you spend a lot of time analyzing projects, why not.
Activity: 58
June 04, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
I would never invest in a crypto-project that accepts investments in fiat currency.But if you are a beginner it is better to create cryptoprocta of the larger coins.
Activity: 123
June 04, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
ICO investment is risky but profitable, nmun sya really appreciate our enthusiasm when it comes to investing in ICO. However, we should be aware that not all ICOs are profitable but there are ico who commit fraud. Before we invest in any ICO, make sure we can check the whitepaper, project concept, social media profile of the team if it is really or fake, etc. It is about doing your homework first before deciding to invest in any project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
June 04, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
as a newcomer here I suggest you to learn more before investing ico because most of the ico is currently a scam but if you already have a foundation to determine the best ico there is no harm if you invest in some ico
Activity: 93
June 04, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
I think investing in the top altcoins is much more better than investing in ICOs. Because I think it would be a mistake that not having some reliable top coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

ICOs are long term investments since the funding takes several months depending on what ICO you have joined. You can start trading now with that amount of money and try your best to be good at your first try on trading. ICO's altcoins could get dumped after the ICO has finish and you still need to wait unlike the trading that I recommend, it could grow your money fast. This is also the right time to buy altcoins. Try trading on binance, okex, kucoin, those are good trading sites.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
June 04, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
ICO is a good profit, but be careful because many ICO seem to be a hoax. They are all risky, but if you study these ICO, it's up to you. There are many ICO in the market now. If they are legal or not, it is hard to choose. I suggest you invest 3 to 5 ICO, do not put an investment in one basket, you can spread them to get better profits and prevent losses.
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
Investment in an ICO is so risky you dontt have access on your token and money. Seems you bought a not 100% guarranteed will sent you back or get profit. There is a lot of scam ICO and its hard to identify and look for the great one. Even a good looking project  can be a scam. But for you as a investor and did got your heart, take the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: