Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 79. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
May 29, 2018, 01:45:24 PM
It isn't a bad idea to invest only in ICOs but most of us here fear the possibility of the project ending to be a scam. If it were hodling, most of us can hodl till death but if we don't get our monies, how can we hodl, that is why some of us will want to buy more coins when they go on exchange.
Well, I am not advising against investing in crypto but my little fear is what I told.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io 
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread   
https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw

Check this out aswell
http://m.startribune.com/as-farmers-store-and-sell-more-crops-themselves-here-s-how-cargill-stays-in-the-middle-of-the-grain-trade/483075271/
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
ICO is best way to investing and earn profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly.You are sure of the project, I suggest you to share some ico that you can seen ICO rating in website  https://icorating.com/ after you can invest in ICO. I hope you get big profit.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 11:49:25 AM
Well good luck on your investment,
Some ICO wouldn't really be successful or they would just fail for some reason like not reaching their minimum cap ,
And I even saw some ICO that didn't get listed on some exchange and some wouldn't really reach their ICO price so investing in ICO is really risky,
That is why sometimes I prefer to buy their coin when it hits the market.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
May 29, 2018, 11:45:10 AM
If you represent them in a percentage, one of ten will be profitable. Before any investor, the task is to recognize exactly the project that will gild it, among a large number of mediocrities and scammers. in this case, choose promising projects, looking at them as a magnifying glass, so that, in case of anything, do not lose your money.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
Asuracoin is going to be a top pick. Just waiting for the ICO to get open. Asura is good ESport platform for gamers. Because of blockchain technology its very user friendly platform. Lots of advantages have for gamers.
Activity: 189
May 29, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
ICO is a good investment you're on the right way Particularly orbis transfer is a nice project with good aim.
OrbisSolutions has build an unique blockchain with two coins that are used to Withdraw ,Transfer with No Fee, Store, Spend and Invest your Money and Cryptocurrency via NFC Mobile App, Desktop Software, Orbis Card or in our future Worldwide Self-service Orbis Branches.
You're good to go and i wish you success ahead.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:34:54 AM
a very good step if you want to invest your money on an ICO project. you should know more about bounty project that you will follow.
I suggest COVEX
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycovex-one-stop-trading-platform5-of-total-token-supply-reserved-3285152
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
I always consider the ICO because I am checking the whitepaper, devs and team members about whether it has ever succeeded or failed, and I also check whether there is an opinion on the forum about this ICO and the amount of cash that ICO has collected, I think it will not be relevant for the time very long, so it's worth hurrying)
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
May 29, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
Orbis is a good choice to make. You can invest in others to gain more of your investments
That's very interesting. Some people (who have been in crypto less than a year or so) participated only in ICO and made some profit during this bear market. And some more experienced got a bit rekt because of all those bittrex coins.
Activity: 66
May 29, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
Orbis is a good choice to make. You can invest in others to gain more of your investments
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
May 29, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
My top 3 ICOs to invest in for June of 2018 form Chronic Crypto
Asura coin is my next biggest investment.
Watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abg-kHERzx0
Thank you Chronic Crypto for this great review.
Activity: 143
May 29, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
Orbis is a cool project, but I'll rather you start investing in altcoin and minimize investing in ICOs, there many promising altcoins on market, just make your possible research and invest wisely.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
My view is that investing in ICO is a risky investment, but it can bring you very high profit in a short time. So we have to be very careful in choosing ICO and when to invest in ICO. Besides, we should not invest all our money in investing in ICO, but rather diversify our investment.
Activity: 49
May 29, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
Try DCC buddy. The first decentralized banking system http://www.dcc.finance/
Activity: 133
May 29, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
Really cannot say which is which but what I can say is that it is always better to not ask for opinions from random people here in the forum since a lot of people may give crappy advice or misleading ones just to promote their favorite coins. What you should do is to do your own research well enough so you won't have to ask for some suggestions that may lead to losses than profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 29, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
I suggest you look at CARDSTACK. Grin
This is a really good project, and this project has been under development for 2-3 years, with a complete development cycle.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 29, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
I think it's too risky only invest in the ICO, even you have search any information on the project, team, whitepaper or more. If it scams after the ICO, you all money will lose and never come back, I have seen many projects reached the Hardcap but have not listed in any exchange or the team has disappeared, last you will disappoint invest in ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
I support. since the old economic schemes begin to slip, and a promising alternative has appeared in the arena, investments in ICO projects are entering new positions. A significant role in this is played by the fact that the Crypto currency is decentralized, and the manipulations with them are confidential. Seeing the success of successful ICO projects, other vigorous start-ups and established firms with new ideas are actively storming the lines.
i do agree ICO is still very important factor of new cryptocurrency world, today we need more and more way to enter a free world where internet can control our currency more convinient, so ICO is needed to create a better and competitive world of ICOs, ICOs nowadays are still risky because of scammers, so i think in the future we will be able to make new ICOs more safe to protect the investors and users. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
Well, ICO are good profit but be careful because many ico's are seem to be scams. They are all risky but it depends on you if you got research on these ICO. There are so many ico's available in the market now and very hard to choose if they are legit or not. I suggest you to invest on 3 to 5 ico's, do not put one investment on one basket, you may spread them for better profit and to stop loss.
Pages:
Jump to: