Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do? - page 11. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
Sorry about that. You must be rich for losing $10,000 and not worrying yourself over it. It is good that you moved on. But you are making your initial mistake again by following signals from different traders and you are now also asking us here to give you different advices. It is the same mistake you will make. I can suggest to you to take your time and read materials on trading and not just follow everybody.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
everyone will fail when we start,you and me and everyone also lost many monney in the stock and crypto,it is normal,but after that we need learn more exp,you never use margin,it is very dangerous,you can fail one time all profit will go out,now you can do bounty on bitcointalk and invest again,we have to take all money that we loss
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?

That's a lot of money but from there you can learn there's risk you should deal with it. Bounty program is the right way to earn money and the task is not difficult. You only need to find the ICO project on Bounties section, follow their rules, finish the task and get the coins. You can choose any project you like but always follow their rules. Good luck to you.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I'm sure that bitcoin will grow to the previous price. But are you ready to wait until it happens
The answer now is when, right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'm sure that bitcoin will grow to the previous price. But are you ready to wait until it happens
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
I know I shouldn't blame you, but really want to ask, why did you make the mistake of selling when the price is $6k-$7k? Then,  the market was going through a correction and it was a normal phase. If you have the capital, I advice you to purchase some altcoin, which have high potential and some bitcoin (not necessarily 1btc). Participating in bounty is good  but there might be ups and down of holding worthless coins.
It was a margin call man, I did not have enough margin security))
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Well I do have a couple questions to ask before we continue, have you sold the coins yet? As if you haven't then in theory you haven't lost anything yet, everything is on paper until you actually sell. You also cant say that you shouldn't think that all of this money is fine to lose, even if you can afford it it's not something which you would want to happen.

You have to take your emotions out of this trading, HODL and let the market do what it does. That's the best thing to do.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
I do not think that in the bounty programs you will earn. I'm sure bounty used to be a lot more profitable than it is now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
I am not really sure how much you invested when the price was $17k to loss ten thousand dollars and still you say that you were ready to loose that much amount, it does not look right, why would anyone invest that much amount of money when you have not much experience in the market, i could very well tell you that you never invested that much amount by the way you construct things about the situation.  Tongue
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
The challenge of a newcomer who knows the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and begins to trade with large capital is having a great risk of losing, especially by relying on signals that are not necessarily true. I like what you do, shed light on what has happened even though you have lost a lot of money. But my advice you do not give up, you can continue to learn to know the world of trading and return your capital losses.

I see your rank is a newbie, unfortunately, take part in bounty campaign at least your rank must have is jr.member and now rarely also jr. member can only join social media campaign. For rank newbie is difficult to get and take part in some project, only airdrop that you can join. My advice, while your rank goes up to jr.member you can learn about trading, investing or looking for information to get some tokens in this forum.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
Just hang onto bitcoin.  It'll go back up eventually.  Don't panic sell, that's the biggest mistake you can probably make.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
When you compare the price of bitcoin to 17,000$,you may come to conclusion loss of 10k$.I had one idea for you,buy some Bitcoin with today price and hold that bitcoin.Then hold both of this bitcoin ,till the price reach 17,000$.Then you will get same 10,000$ as a profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

If the goal is to acquire bitcoins then you should not sold yours in the first place even price went down much because as you said, you are ready to lose it. What you need to do is to keep up with every price dip and add some on your stash. Based on your statement, if you really afford to lose that kind of amount then you have some sort of good sources to buy again another rounds. You are now back to scratch without any bitcoin on hand. Since you already take the risks then why not take it to the maximum level while riding every price trend on the way. I don't know now if I will believed in your story.

Well moving on, bounty programs is not as easy as you think as it has also lots of risks. If you are willing to spend time that may lead into waste one or have a properly managed time then pushed it. Where to start? It will be a spoonfeed so better read the instructions at some of the bounty threads here:
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

I feel bad that you have lost a lot of money when you invested. Based on what you have said, it seemed that you invested in bitcoin out of FOMO. Next time, make sure that you are aware of what is happening in crypto. Crypto is not a magic that will make you rich just because a lot of people made it. It is not an easy way to earn, it requires a lot of emotional torture since the market will go up and down any time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
At first you have to hold the bitcoin,which you brought at the price of 17,000$.Secondly you can use the trading to get some profit.The fluctuation in the price of bitcoin is common one now .So you can use the fluctuation to buy bitcoin at low price .Then you can easily get profit.
I believe that your trade is very good and you lose so much because you trade without a specific plan. You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is difficult to predict, because the trade is very difficult, the bitcoin price is in the long-term down cycle, so you always have to plan. specific in the trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
At first you have to hold the bitcoin,which you brought at the price of 17,000$.Secondly you can use the trading to get some profit.The fluctuation in the price of bitcoin is common one now .So you can use the fluctuation to buy bitcoin at low price .Then you can easily get profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
yes it's profitable if you are willing to work on bounty, but the amount that you will get might be lower than you can earned on you previous works , since if you can afford to lose 10k, means you sure have more money that you already earned before.
note you must know that on bounty not all project will pay you, sometimes they will leave the bounty hunters or you will be paid really-really low.
So good luck dude
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
This is so bad man! But I would suggest always remember that you can earn new money everyday, as you still breath, so its not the end.
Yes don’t leave you hope for earning as bitcoin earning is full of opportunities and you can even better than this as next time you will be more careful and you will not repeat the same mistake which has been the reason for your lose, anyways I am sad for the huge lose but at the same time I would say don’t lose hope and keep in touch with trading you will earn very high after that, new opportunities will come to your way it was not the last time for you.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
Yes of course you can earn cryptocurrency at the company bounty but for this you must increase the rank of your account on the forum to participate in the signature of the bounty also you must have a lot of followers on social networks to participate in twitter and facebook bounty.
Thanks, man
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
You have to make better trading strategy, and you should sharing with other expert trader by join private channel to know more how professional trader hasbeen make profit from unpredictable price of crypto.  Dont forget to make risk management like always use stop loss in every trade.
Pages:
Jump to: