Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 27. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
In my opinion, participate in presales of ICO but then you need to be extremely cautious about this because it's a gamble you'll be investing with your cryptos but then it's worth the try because sometimes ICOs gives a 2-3x returns after they got listed on exchanges.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Many people have lost their money but you understood all the risks, so accept this part of the game. Keep calm and wait for the growth. Wink
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Presently all holders of digital money in a similar circumstance, as the cryptographic money showcase has fallen for quite a while. Be that as it may, savvy dealers don't consider the impermanent deterioration of their coins some sort of misfortune and misfortunes. On the off chance that they are not sold requiring little to no effort, this isn't a misfortune. This does not merit focusing on. Before long the market will begin to rise, at that point it will be smarter to consider the benefit from the put finances in these coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

It is really sad to see you loose your money this way. But it is one of the risks associated with crypto generally. You may read my post here about when deciding on investing in cryptocurrency. A lot of people have made similar mistakes too.

NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Activity: 85
I hope you have sold out since then; cause if you are still those investment till now; that would have being a disasterous idea
If the coins were sold then he could may have invested in another coin. There is a lot of coins that he could've chose from.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope you have sold out since then; cause if you are still those investment till now; that would have being a disasterous idea
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I feel you because I lost half of my investment in crypto also, but suddenly I realized that its the market price is really the one who lost and not my investment because my token amount is still the same, its just that the value of it has dropped and my investment will remain unless I sell it in the low price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Hopefully, those weren't your last money. What do you worry about? They may grow! You understood all the risks, so accept this part of the game. Keep calm and wait for the growth. Don't fix your losses, fix profit!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Greed is bad my friend. Sorry to hear that you learned it hard way but take it as a lesson and start learning about the market and invest accordingly. Many people have lost their money because of lack of knowledge of when to invest and where but if fundamentals are clear then these things can be avoided.
Activity: 238
I can not say with certainty what it is and so on ... But if you find it, this criterion is very familiar to me, although I myself have long been in this structure.For me, the most promising coins are Bitcoin and Etherium, because they are the best and optimal for investing. Thank you.  Wink Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
well most of us who invested during the bull run of bitcoin and cryptos are having a bad time right now. Myself I still have faith in the projects I have invested.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Criptocurrency is high-risk investment so people should analyze risks properly. Personally I hold coins during correction and buy alts/BTC for more cheap price
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
It is impossible to do something here I consider, you can earn it again but turn them back is impossible as I have said. Be far-sighted in future and think.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
In any situation, when everything turns red, you should know that early or later, everything will turn green again. I think that the market for crypto currencies will soon begin to rise.
Activity: 70
The best solution is retention. Of course the market is declining and we are losing a lot of money just like you, but the market will grow again in the future.
Activity: 84
I suppose you to hold your coins till market get raise and sell it when you can get the profit. don't worry about your previous decision. that would show you right way to do next thing.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
I understand you are badly hurt but it is due to your impatient and lack of better judgement, but at this point all that doesn't matter anymore, for the good of you try not to make any rash decisions and try take it easy am pretty sure everything will come good. You just have to keep the positive mind.
Activity: 165
When investing in this market, we will lose a lot. Because the encryption market is very bad this year, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly. And it has been falling continuously. I think we must have enough patience at this time and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 53
First, you sell the current coin, look for a better price to buy it, the second is to insist, but the premise is that the coins you buy are good enough for many people to recognize, otherwise you should sell as soon as possible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
If you knew how much I lost , I don't see anything but selling my portfolio . I will wait as long as it takes to recover the market

I hear you. Sorry for this bad experience. Unfortunately, it's unavoidable. Good thing you decided to wait until the market rebounds. We all hope to make profit from what we are hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: