Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 55. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
First of all, you do not need to panic. Now almost all the holders of the crypto currency are in about the same position, as the crypto-currency market has completely fallen in price. The coins you specified are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 196
I think you should hold now.  You've just put up with your losses,  don't  go for more. Thearket is gonna grow and your frustration will vanish.  Keep calm and hope for the best,  this is the best for now
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Many investors lost more than half their money here, I chose the next plan, I'm just waiting for a change on the crypto market. I now do not panic, because the panic took away most of my money.
Losing more than half of the money in the account is a very normal story when the market is in a correction and bloody tendency, if we are an experienced person, we will not feel too scared, what we always need to do is be patient and wait, do not expect the market to recover tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Many people still have these thoughts because they are desperate, and that has killed them, great hopes will bring much disappointment when things are not right, let the psychological rest is the best way then find another source of income before the recovery comes
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I am also having now even more -60% of my investments,but I realize that this is crypto and there are always huge risks in this industry ,that's why I have invested just 10 % of my life-savings,and I am holding now and I do believe that the market will recover soon or later anyway.
Activity: 48
Do not panic. Do not get carried away with emotion that will make you wrong decision. Take it easy. Not just you who experience this, others also experience it. I think soon the situation will start to improve. Hold all your assets and your money will come back.
Activity: 107
Dude, if you cash out now you will be regretting that in the future. Keep it for like atleast 2 years, unless you really need those money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
You are not alone in such situation. Many people bought a lot, and I am one of them. But I hope that in the future the market will go up.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
My opinion is if you have some altcoin of course you also know how the growth of each coin. Currently the trend is rising. My advice is to sell coins that are not potential and put them in altcoins that are growing well.
Activity: 114
Almost all users lose more than half of the money because the bitcoin price and all the coins down, I also experience so, but I do not panic and convinced that the price of all coins immediately rose.
Activity: 616
Panic really does not see the point. You just need to wait for the best times, the market is sure to recover and you can get your money back, and maybe even earn. I like the others, too, lost some money on cryptocurrencies. But I understand that this is a young market that has a great volatility, and the market is a certain cyclical. Just learn to wait, don't wait for fast money
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Many investors lost more than half their money here, I chose the next plan, I'm just waiting for a change on the crypto market. I now do not panic, because the panic took away most of my money.
Activity: 106
Don't think too much for your lost because it makes you more nervous, try to understand that in cryptocurrency their are up and down, not only you, just hold on and don't panic.
Activity: 462
Like the saying goes, you are not at loss until you sell! The feeling of loss can be hurting and linger but you have to be strong on your convictions about your investment and hold your coin to success. That is the only way to recover and gain a lots more!
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Just keep all your tokens and do not go out at a loss, this year I expect a very strong growth of the whole crypt and I think you can easily get off to a plus
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Yes, same to me, I have investment many altcoins in Feb, the price has dropped almost 70% today, but I am still holding the conis and waiting for the market recovering in someday, I trust the potential coins will grow again, so don't worry about it.

Activity: 119
Do not panic, if the money is not the last is not vital to you, it is better to wait for the return of the course, the market is sure to go up, especially the altcoins in which you have invested quite popular and promising
Activity: 239
When I invested in Ethereum for the first time costed $330 and then fell by almost 50% to $200 level, but I didn't panic as I had faith in Ethereum and realized why it would keep rising as the technology is extremely actual. Now it's a very similar scenario, and despite the bloodbath my investent is still positive, so I don't see many reasons to worry.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

I think that you should wait for the prices to go higher, after all you're already in that situation you can't afford to be frustrated and lose your investment at the same time. Be patient, investing in something always involves risks, next time you should probably not invest an amount of your money you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
the most important thing in such cases is not to panic,you need to analyze the trends of price growth in more detail and sell your hundreds to buy perspektivyne coins and recapture your losses
Activity: 98
My opinion is if you have some altcoin of course you also know how the growth of each coin. Currently the trend is rising. My advice is to sell coins that are not potential and put them in altcoins that are growing well.
Pages:
Jump to: