Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 54. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
why did you buy the altcoin as a speculation? should you buy etherum or waves. now you can only hold if you do not want to lose it all. actually altoin other than etherum, it will be difficult again to ride.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
my opinion will be easy. just sell it now before the price keep on dropping.sell it and buy it more deep. if the tokens has no future to pump again. it better to sell and move to other tokens. dont keep shit tokens as eventually the token will has no value at the end. just keep on hodl tokens that has truely valid only for now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for now that I do still I hold Altcoin that I have, because the price is still not as stable for me to sell maybe I will menahnya until the end know hoping there is a pumping.
Activity: 308
I think you invested in the wrong time, when the price, and bitcoin exploded, then to recover your losses, I advise you to invest again in a new altcoin of great potential, no longer in bitcoin. because based on my analysis this year and next year that will replace bitcoin. Then you will benefit from it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Move on, you have learned from your mistakes,do not beat up yourself instead of crying with your mistakes you should start reading whitepapers and researching with the people behind each coins so you would have a good idea in which of these coins could give you a lot of gains in the future
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
Very many people are in such situation. Investment- it is a risk. But we will hope that this situation will change to the best.
Activity: 70
Volatility is a big issue in crypto so far, but actually, there are new ICOs coming, where the price would be stable because they are backed up with real-world values (not fiat currencies). So this high risk could be solved one day. Of course, they do not provide huge and rapid growth in a short period of time, but we will how they do when they launch.
Activity: 224
You can not really blame anyone other than yourself, and, no one can blame you either since crypto really moves in mysterious ways. The prices are really difficult to predict so it is just a matter of decision making. If you really cannot wait for a pump, then you are liable for not setting any goals that might have help you be satisfied with your earnings.
Activity: 560
You need to think about your actions, are they correct in general and why do you have any crypto currency, maybe you just need to take some of the money back while they are still yours?
Activity: 112
If you now lost 50% , the best way to recover is wait patiently because will be any chance of market back to normal and to grow. While waiting for that learn more about new strategy and learn from the mistake, make better strategy to recover the loss and to gain profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
i think already you have good return from trx. anyway still you are not in loss. you will be loss only if you sell. just invest more now and wait for the next bull run. then you will start loving crypto forever. this is not a get rich scheme. but smart guys can become millionaires.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Now, of course, we can only wait. I think that now many coins to the bottom and I hope that when the trend in the market will change, we can get a good profit.
but it is not clear how much longer to wait. Roll Eyes
Activity: 93
I think that calm will distinguish between the losers and the winners. Everyone is experiencing the same thing, and the coins you have are potential for the long term. So it looks like all you have to do is wait longer, at least until after the world cup, and let's see what happens.
Activity: 210
Turns out I'm not the only one. I have a very sad situation with credit and cryptocurrency, for me the last 4 months a great test of strength! But I do not sell coins, keep in the hope of future growth!
Activity: 98
lose some even almost all the coins in the feel of the current situation i lost 70% of the capital but it will i keep to keep it in the next few years and continue to be patient in the face of the current situation may be the best way
Activity: 154
I believe anyone who is in this crypto space have lost a huge amount of their portfolio and you are not the only one, but what to do is to pick up and build it back, I lost my and I am building it back by doing bounty and participating in some good ICO.
Activity: 156
Many have a similar story. Half the amount is still relatively not much... We can only wait for the market to come to life... He must live...
Activity: 108
When prices are falling i always try to hodl. Before i invested money in crypto i told to myself that if something goes wrong i will be ready and will not panic. Situation can change very fast in crypto, so there is no need to make bad decisions.
Activity: 318
try to calm down and not give up and still hold on your coin because there will be a time for you to see your coins price will increase again. we have this experience and it's really sad but if we can be patient, we can take the profit again someday. this is just temporary and I am sure that the market will recover and all of your coins will turn back into the green.
Activity: 18
I will repeat what was said here at the forum many times. Until you sold it, you did not lose it. I try to follow this rule. Since if I personally sell at this point all the Cryptocurrency, then I will remain at a loss of 65%. I can not let this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: