Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 53. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
My opinion is if you have some altcoin of course you also know how the growth of each coin. Currently the trend is rising. My advice is to sell coins that are not potential and put them in altcoins that are growing well.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
I think, by the end of this year the situation will repeat and the market will start to rise again. At the same time, who have been waiting for this will be able to sell at a profit or continue to hold in the hope of even greater profits.
Activity: 88
As long as you don't sell your coins, I don't think you need to worry, because I even lost 70% of the funds, but I didn't sell them. I have great confidence in encryption. I think the cryptocurrency will definitely enter the bull market and wait for the right one. Actually, keep an optimistic attitude, I will pay off, I can get a certain profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
try harder again. In this crypto, it's been up and down. We have to fight harder. Don't give up and don't ever be afraid to keep trying. Because the more we take opportunities that exist. Then the greater the opportunity for us to achieve success in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Your situation is common in the crypto world. I will hold on to the coins if I have confidence in them. The recent price dip is due to the fuds, the market will recover once the storm is clear.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Who is here at the forum, many have lost very good money due to the fall of the market, but I'm sure that the market will unfold and those who will be here until the last will eventually win.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Think about your moves with money in  future and do right choice only after the analyzing current situation.  Also use checked exchanges and wallets.
Activity: 98
If you want to have more money then you take part in bounties here. And about your situation i think the best is to wait. The coins will grow in future without problems and you can even profit on it.
Activity: 158
I think everyone something lose in this falling market of all crypto! hope we will earn something on our investion in the end of this year
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
I've lost more than that, and I regret not selling my coins in the great Ascension time that happened in 2017.
Activity: 79
You get FOMO i think. If you don't know how to trade then you need to hodl for a dear life. You must be very careful on trading coz it might lose your money if you will not doing your best shot! better hodl whatever the price would be.
Activity: 76
I think you should sift through several projects that you think are best, then sell other currencies, and then keep the few projects that you think are better. Waiting, I think that can reduce your property loss and retain Some hope.
Activity: 79
All who bought at the peak of boom last year are now in an exemplary position. You still have a great exposure, because you were able to survive such a time. I don't think it's worth panicking, cryptocurrency will grow soon.                     
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
The advice is always to wait for growth, not to sell potential COINS at a loss.
Many investors have suffered during the recession. At the moment, they don't have much choice. The best thing to do is hold the COINS you own
Activity: 102
I you smart you will Hold. You must be patient for that. I suggest just leave it for several month or years. I think when you come back and look at the price, you will be surprised and maybe the price will exceed your initial capital.
Activity: 616
The crypto market is highly volatile, sometimes we get excited too much when the market is in profit and we make bad investments thinking that the trend will continue to go on. The only thing is to wait and hopefully the market will become profitable again.
Activity: 86
Advice is always one is to wait for growth and not to sell at a loss coins that have potential. The market of course doesn`t always grow, so u need to be ready for minus periods of time. Good luck and dont panic!
Activity: 92
This is normal, and one-half of the loss is small. Many of them are only one-tenth. But in the world of digital currency, time will make up for you and give you more and more. Remember, only if you don't sell it.
Activity: 224
Well, you're lucky, because others have lost a lot more!
Unfortunately, the period is what it is, and it's not the first time it happens.
We must resist without despair.
Trading is made of these moments, too.
Activity: 168
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

I think if you wait it out you will probably get your money back. The coins you invested in seem pretty solid to me. As always do your own due diligence, but I think some patience can benefit you. Losing half of your money is certainly not the end of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: