Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 72. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Cashing out in those moments when all crypto is going down is not the right way to save your money.
Better give yourself more time that you can wait - and you will see rockets again Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For now, the sittuation gone so bad, even worse, than it was… But still, I believe, many of guys are investsing in believing that the market will go up again sooner or later, and they would recover their money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
i also lost almost half from my initial invesment.but no need panic.just the enjoy the ride and buy more if you still have free money,because market still at bearish condition.and when bullish start you will enjoy it.patience is the key.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Look, I have the same situation, and I decided, that I became a long-term investor.
A these big coins will grow  higher than in was in January 2018 in 1-3 years.
So, lets wait and hodl.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I think there nothing to do with that if you lost half of your crypto. Instead make it a good experience. You cant go to a success if didnt go to failure. So dont give up and try it again with slowly but sure that it will not happen again
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
First and foremost, I am sorry on what you have been through. I have felt the same way before, worse than you. I lost more than 70% of my entire portfolio's value due to the great Bitcoin crash and I "FOMO'd" too much instead of diversifying. I would have made a nice profit if I cashed out at least half of a specific token, but now I ended up cashing out an amount that is way, way, way less than the expected value. Just lessons learned. Cheers!
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
First of all, you do not need to panic. Now almost all the holders of the crypto currency are in about the same position, as the crypto-currency market has completely fallen in price. The coins you specified are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about. We just need to relax and expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. Over the past seven years, the first half of the year in five cases has always been not entirely successful for the crypto currency. Therefore, such a general decrease in prices should be perceived as the usual state of the crypto currency, which always ends with its rise.
FOMO is a common mistake that many investors make. Greed is our human nature that drives us to commit some mistakes or even blunder. Now, you can obviously do nothing for your past so I’ll advise you to hold on to your investments. Market will definitely recover so you could make up for losses. And learn from this mistake, next time don’t give into the greed and invest wisely. Always play in this market with a stop loss the markets are too volatile and wipe you out in a day or two only the fittest have the capacity to survive.
Activity: 84
I am also one of those guys that lost %50 to %70. But I didn't panic for single second while it was happening. So you shouldn't worry and wait for markets to start recovering. Then you will be fine
I think most of us in the beginning of our crypto trading career have done mistakes like that. All we can do is hold until it goes back again. If you don't sell you have actually not lost anything right? If it's a dying project on the other hand its better to sell and take your loss than wait just to lose even more money.
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Not only you, but I also lost half of my money.
But I'm not panicking, because I've always been bullish on the whole cryptocurrency market, and I think it's going to go up again, so try to forget the short-term volatility.
Activity: 42
First of all, you do not need to panic. Now almost all the holders of the crypto currency are in about the same position, as the crypto-currency market has completely fallen in price. The coins you specified are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about. We just need to relax and expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. Over the past seven years, the first half of the year in five cases has always been not entirely successful for the crypto currency. Therefore, such a general decrease in prices should be perceived as the usual state of the crypto currency, which always ends with its rise.
Activity: 97
I think there nothing to do with that if you lost half of your crypto. Instead make it a good experience. You cant go to a success if didnt go to failure. So dont give up and try it again with slowly but sure that it will not happen again. Smiley
Activity: 71
when market price grow up high level that time don't invest on coins because once come down the market we will loss money like you, don't worry you loss amount because  market will grow up coming months hence you keep coins hold then you will receive good profits 
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If you did not sell your coins below the price you were buying - then you did not lose your money. If the price of your coins is reduced, then you do not need to panic and sell them, wait for a while and the market will recover again.
Activity: 294
I think that all the coins should be preserved and not touched until the market stabilizes.  Although many experts say that you need to raise new funds to revive the demand for crypto currency.  Perhaps the lowest price will have the best effect on investors.  Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
What can i say Smiley
Just relax ...
Hodl and pray for a bull run by end of JUNE.
Everything will be ok
Merit: 6
better to hold the coins until you are take investment/profits because market will come back in coming few days then you will get profits
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
With the last investments in early 2018, I also failed, my investments decreased by 50%. But the most important thing is not to panic and keep your coins, in the future everything will come back.
If you have practically lost 50% of your deposits, then it is very difficult to maintain composure. But if you invested not the last resort from the home budget, then in the near future you will manage to improve the situation for the better.
Activity: 854
Your experience looks very much similar to mine. I was also driven by the sporadic increase in price late last year, this made e to think that these coins will never have any downtrend, just because i was new to crypto. Notwithstanding, i left those coins in my wallets and i have decided to go about other things, waiting for another pump in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
With the last investments in early 2018, I also failed, my investments decreased by 50%. But the most important thing is not to panic and keep your coins, in the future everything will come back.
Pages:
Jump to: