Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 76. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
First of all, you do not need to panic. Now almost all the holders of the crypto currency are in about the same position, as the crypto-currency market has completely fallen in price. The coins you specified are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Many people are facing your plight. I have also invested in many types of cryptocurrencies myself, and many tokens have lost 50% of their value just like you! But I didn't plan to give up investment! I think the token market still has a lot of profit! I think I only need to control my investment funds, and observe more market trends. I still have the opportunity to make money!
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
Here everything is in shock and huge losses. If you understand what you better sell, because the market will not soon return to the green road, then partially sell and top coins are better left to somehow compensate for losses among cheap coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Maybe this sounds cliche and boring too, but you have to be patient. Due to the portfolio composition you have, and the current price range, I'm sure the odds of falling more are much smaller than the 2-3 increase in this year.

And speaking of the year, this year should have a good increase once bitcoin is finally finished with its downtrend. Good reason to hold for the year.
Activity: 21
you just need to wait for the growth of the market! sooner or later it will still recover and it's a fact! there is only a matter of time! do not know how to wait pour into the minus! all in your hands! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If you suffered a loss to begin with, you need to do so that you do not lose even more. Then find the cause of your losses, ask yourself a question what you did wrong. Remember this mistake. Start over
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
no worries keep it coins on hold market will grow up again then you can sell  differently you will receive your loss
copper member
Activity: 280
don't make any decision with panic mind just cool down and according to my opinion best decision is to buy more coins at there bottom prices to make average of your previous purchases because time is not so far for growing cryptocurrency market. at the first half every year market at their very low prices and in second half it definitely go to its high momentum. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Maybe this sounds cliche and boring too, but you have to be patient. Due to the portfolio composition you have, and the current price range, I'm sure the odds of falling more are much smaller than the 2-3 increase in this year.
Activity: 294
From what I see from your investment, you have invested with good and trusted altcoins. But maybe in terms of development, they are less able to master well, so growth is very slow. It's better to keep the coins as your future investment assets, and now you start investing with another superior coin, for example with ethereum that can quickly develop so that your investment can make a profit in the near future.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
It might be easier to say than to have a half portfolio. But if you have crashed, maybe nothing will be worse than the beginning of the year.
So let's wait a little longer, I think patience will get rewarded, at least until the end of this year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
The coins you mentioned are quite promising. Therefore, in this situation, there is nothing left to do, how to expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. Together with the market, then your coins will also rise. This is probably the only true way so far, what can you do to protect yourself from loss in the crypto currency. Of course, you invested at a very inopportune time, when all the coins significantly rose in price after bitcoin. However, no one is immune from these mistakes.
Activity: 22
Lol as if those cryptos are scam imagine 200$ now 40$. A friend that I introduce it to toward December is now angry with me that why will his money will be decreasing when it suppose to be increase . I’ll not give up I’ll not quite crypos world till I regain my money
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Mot of the crypto dealer r user lost something or value during the red zone, some even lost more than the half depending on the quality of the coin they were holding, but what is done is done, there is no  undoing. the best thing you can now do is t hold on to the coins you are having and give them time to regain their value.
Yes i am the one who loss more than half capital and i think around 80%. I know its big amount but i am holding my asset.
No we need to learn from experience and not to fall to the same hole twice. However, you should learn from experience too and become better.

You are not the only one, I also get affected. I also lost half of my investments here. Due to the red zone, the price drops very huge, so I am also affected. So you do not need to worry because for sure we can recover very soon.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
You have two options left. Either cut loss which means sell your tokens at this point and invest in some other coin which has some recent news, update or partnership. Such coin can help in giving 2x returns on your investment and you would be able to cut the loss. Or you can hodl your coin. This bear cycle is likely to get reversed in coming months and then you can short profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I feel sorry for your loss.Its not new to my eyes seeing so many heartbreaking looses by many investors in this forum.Its as they say, ‘’ invest only what you can afford to lose” ,otherwise it will hunt you to the point of making careless decision to the extent of commiting suicide and other bad things but I do hope and pray it will not yield to that.Just calm yourself down and accept your lose.Take it as a good lesson from experience.All veterans in trading industry used to be that. Theres no shortcut and happy moments in life.

Just hodl it since you believe on its project just by investing on it.I know it will surely go back up as long as its project has many new updates.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think the best thing about this is that you have to control your emotions, calm down so you do not sell your coins. Keep it as a long-term saving asset. Surely the electronic currency you have carefully selected for investment will increase in price in the future.
Activity: 157
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
It seems you hodl for 2-3 months, so my suggestion is to hold your coins a few months more to catch the opportunity to sell higher. Market is not always bearish, it can become bullish and you can get back your loss anytime if you are patient and not take action with fomo or fud.
Activity: 126
investment coin is high risk, there must understand it before you buy coin, now you have already bought coins, my advice, you should hold up until you get profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Holding a coin is still one of the best strategies in cryptocurrency investment because this give you time to recover your losses. Because this is long term, you need enough patience for waiting for your investment to grow rather than selling your coins at a loss. In trading, you should also learn how to control your emotions to avoid further mistakes in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: