Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 75. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Just wait for a little because we don't know if that is legit or not. If the market is going back to a normal price then your money is still not coming back to you then you should take a move but do the research first before selling that to sure the situation of your investment.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
At present the downward trend in the whole market is still, so I think if you need the money, then you can consider to sell, if you need money, so hold, because long-term holdings will certainly let you make money.
Activity: 126
In the cryptocurrency world,you need to get more education if you are a beginner else you can lose every thing .You need to look at the market and learn a lot in this trade.Never stop learning because in cryptocurrency you learn something new daily you do not only depend on previous experience alone
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Well, ih these days it seems it's hard to make big gains, and there are signs that the marker will go down in the next months.
But I'm pretty sure it's another "down" phase before the next book. I hold.
Activity: 31
Advice is always one is to wait for growth and not to sell at a loss coins that have potential.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
At that time, you should have realized that the market took off very well. There was a very high probability that the market would be adjusted. I believe that nothing can be sold. These projects are good. I think they will grow in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
That is the thing with cryptos you should never buy when the price of the coin is high. If you bought at high prices you should always make sure that you sell the coins when the prices go a bit higher then wait for the prices to fall back down before you buy in again. I had to learn this the hard way. Right now the only thing that you can do now is to wait for the prices to moon again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I should get fair went with bitcoin or ethereum. Cause whether they up so the additional alt strikes up.
Activity: 420
Not only you most of the investors are lose in current market condition, I have also same but I dont have any lose because I withrdraw my investment when the price was in top level so now am playing with my profit but the profit is going down everyday, I will not sell next couples of years, I am in long tern investment, let see what will be in 2020
Activity: 21
I think the fate you are experiencing is not alone, very many people who also suffered losses as you experience now, even myself, but now it is very late to cut losses, so I was forced to do hold
Activity: 406
Many people in the cryptocurrency market lose their money for several reasons. One of them is the late entry into the coin or the late exit. You have to understand that the market can not constantly go up, sometimes it needs to do unloading. In addition, the market has a certain cyclicity. In your case, you just need to give when the market will recover and you will be able to profit from your investments
Activity: 14
Sorry to hear that. I honestly think alot of people are in the same situation as you are. Selling at a loss is not an option in my opinion because some point in time it will go back to the price you bought it, the ideal thing to do is to buy more at a lower price to average the price and to hold it until it comes back up.
Activity: 168
Yes ... It really happens. In this the whole world is crypto-currency. Today you are a beggar, tomorrow a millionaire. And vice versa. Do not despair, the market will soon return to normal
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If I had this situation, I would not sell tokens at a loss. I would wait for the course reversal and no matter how long it takes. From the very beginning it was necessary to understand that there is a high risk.
Activity: 170
You are not alone in this situation, but I would only say you lost half of your money, if you cash out. Be patient, And you can see 3X-es again, I think.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I made the same mistake. We are not alone. I think that you need not to panic, but just wait. Wait for the right moment, moment of growth
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
indeed at the end of 2017 is the most beautiful moment for investors because the price soared. but now the market price is different yet stable. my advice if you are still strong to last better wait and hold. indeed we do not know in the future, but as a true trader must always be optimistic and confident. and the decision comes back to you, follow your heart. maybe that's my opinion.
Activity: 560
Mate, i would advise you to hold the coins and do not sell. What just happened to you is a common challenge investors on this forum face daily. The market is not stable. It rises and drops. The price can never stay low forever. Just have faith in the coin and you will surely get your money back
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
 You should just take into account the bruises and get ready for new . you now know where you made a mistake and learn from mistakes.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go

Yeah, that's trading risk in crypto, before buying a coin, think carefully. If in my opinion, buy a coin that has entered the big exchange, because the price will not move fast. However, if already, select hold if the price is still moving fast, and sell if the price is slow and decreased.
Pages:
Jump to: