Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 74. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
There are many people who have encountered the same situation with you. Me too. But I will continue to hold my tokens and maintain enough patience. I believe I will have more gains because the market will not continue to trough. I believe it will rise.
Activity: 291
Any investment is a risk. But risk can be mitigated if we do our due diligence. You will need to invest smart. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
You have one and only option. hold your coin until you get enough money.
This market is very risky. There is a good and bad time period. This is bad time period to coin.
My recommendation is holding your coin until market recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Make sure you aren't investing an amount that you can't afford to lose. If you are, crypto moving downwards is going to continue to be very painful. Be smart.
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I am sad to hear about your loss but this can happen to anyone. All you can do now is to wait for the prices to recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think that not much that you can do about it, if I told you to cut loss then it will be very hard to do. The better way is to leave them and let the markets recovers and your price gonna be reach by time, just be patient.
Activity: 151
I also have friends who have lost his assets like you, but he is optimistic and still holds his tokens. I think this is very good, because the market will not continue to slump, so only we have enough patience. We will have greater gains.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
You lost only half of your investment but peoples are lost many maybe 3x or 4x times. You should keep patience for your investment as you are in crypto market the highly volatile market compared to the most silver one. Just hold and definitely you will get minimum of 8x times in the next boom.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Perhaps now you just need to go further with your previous mistakes.  You can be disappointed and stop investing.  But believe that every investor at least once (in fact, much more) made mistakes, and lost money.
Activity: 97
someone can't see the highest rise of bitcoin you just have to hold till you made your profit, for you that lost 50 percent don't give up time is coming that you make 100 percent gain
Activity: 141
Almost all investors are in the same situation. The main thing now is not to start the panic. Be strong and realistic, come to other way, dont just be sorrow, use the brain to take back what we lose. And I would strongly advise you to hold the coin.
Activity: 84
Dude, we all here know what you feel most of us got the same problems after crypto falling. If you start trading you shoud agree with the risks of this game. I lose a 2/3 of my money and it is good experience for me.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
well that's will be a good experience then, we do all that's fomo thing. Just stick to your day job and treat crypto as a part time thingy and forget about your investment. Your crypto maybe will breakeven at some point in few years.
Activity: 432
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
I think you should hold and wait for the market to recover. And I think you have made a common mistake of amateur traders. You have invested blindly without analyzing.
That investment has made many bankrupt and I hope you will experience the next time.
Activity: 88
when one coin and you know that this one have some of the great potential then hold of it study and always checked its background we can say that this is may take more time so do what can be the best thing to do for.
Activity: 378
Everyone has made this mistake at some point. If they have not then they are either very lucky or very astute investors from the outset.  Dont be hard on yourself. Painful lessons are good teachers
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Keep on holding but still observe the market every time so that you may know if there's still a possibility that you'll gain back what you've lost. There's nothing wrong with holding but you should never abuse it or use it too much because there are instances wherein the value doesn't grow anymore leading to greater loss so be smart with your holdings.
Activity: 98

You are lucky, because I lost 2/3 of my investment. It's okay, many say that it's just a correction and it might end soon
Activity: 224
unfortunately, such situations in the world of cryptocurrencies happen very often. it seems that everything goes well, but then the price of the coin begins to fall and you lose your money. the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and you should be always remember about it. you can not fall into euphoria, because the price can not always growing. sooner or later there is a correction. you should be able to react quickly.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
It is necessary to wait for the market to return to the top, many lost even more.
Pages:
Jump to: