Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 78. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Just do not panic, dont let emotions get control of you - is the worst what you can afford in your situation. Stay calm and hold you coins, and you wouldn't regret about your decision. Correction it is normally for every financial market, nothing happened. Right now we have all reasons to grow, just wait.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Check all your projects and maybe you can sell some coins.
I sold my ETH for $10,-  Grin
It went from 3,- > 20,-. Then the hack came from the DAO
Then the coin decreased about 10,-

Now I wish I didn't sold this coin  Grin

PS: 99% of all coins arent that good..
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
It is always an experience when you lose something. There is nothing special about it. Stay calm and make future decisions considering the experience you already have.
Activity: 126
It is better to wait for a more favorable moment for coin sales. If you succumb to panic and sell coins, then you definitely lost 50% of the funds. But you did not lose your money until you sold the coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Many of peoples is losing they tokens if we compare with last year pump when bitcoin hit $20k its normal...u need only to wait for better time when cosmic prices will go back again.Only dont do panic sale hodl and someday u get rewarded good!Peace!
Activity: 126
Mate, everyone over here feel ur pain cos the majority've got the same problems after crypto falling. Now alts are dying... It makes Ppl nervous but u gotta chill out. it's currency.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
What is lost can always be regained. One of the best things I have done recently is to start using Metamask. It makes MEW much safer and if you were being lazy like me please give it a try (I think it's awesome and hopefully will safeguard against losses).
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You just suck up the losses that you have made and you move on. Losses are just as much a part of being a crypto investor just like profits are. Just hold whatever coins that you have and as long as you do not sell the coins that you have now in the bear market then you still have every chance to make back all of your money and coins when the next bull but you might have to wait for a while.
After making losses, you don't just "suck up the losses". You will have to analyze your mistakes. See what went wrong and what you could have done to prevent your losses. And always holding the coins is not the best thing to do. A shit coin will keep on dropping no matter how long you hold it. Better to let go someone your investment to reduce risks and open opportunity to invest on other coins which have better potential than the coin you are currently holding.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Avoid the fomo that you might feel in buying at the very top.

If a coin just went up 400%, wait for a dip and avoid buying at its all time high.
Activity: 88
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
You shouldnt be buying anything without any proper knowledge,because our market is full of shitty scam coins,a lot of people are getting fomo because of the pumps and dumps but that is normal when you are into something new.Im sure right now you would be more vigillant with your investment and you are going to research a lot before buying anything because you have lose money with your carelessness.

If you lost half of your crypto, never mind that lossing. It's better to invest another so that the crypto thàt you àre lossing will be back to you. we dont know the price will rissing in a high value so it is the time you gàin more and the crypto thàt you are lossing will be back to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

you are not the only one.. lots of people faced problems with the amount of money they turned out to have in their wallets. I lost some, too. But i don't consider it a lost, it's just a temporary change. We'll see green market again. It's just a matter of time. at this difficult moment I prefer to multiply the money I have taking part in ICO and its bounty campaigns. There are lots of good projects ahead. so keep calm and hold))
Activity: 224
At present the downward trend in the whole market is still, so I think if you need the money, then you can consider to sell, if you need money, so hold, because long-term holdings will certainly let you make money.

But today the more you hold, the more you lose. Deciding to hold is not the deciding factor for success on the Crypto market anymore, you have to have in-depth knowledge, so your analytical abilities are high, you accurately analyze the trend of the coin. any and make the right investment decision.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
You just suck up the losses that you have made and you move on. Losses are just as much a part of being a crypto investor just like profits are. Just hold whatever coins that you have and as long as you do not sell the coins that you have now in the bear market then you still have every chance to make back all of your money and coins when the next bull but you might have to wait for a while.
Activity: 350
Well, regret always comes last. But in reality, you haven't lost anything yet. Better wait for a bit longer probably until everything recovers. The second half of each year is usually when the market turns green. And that is near approaching. I'm pretty sure you'll regain your capital and maybe even more. Just stay positive and don't falter.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
shut down your computer and come back one month later. i am serious. this is good for your psychology trust me.
Activity: 224
Invest into others cryptocurrency and never depend on one signal source of income in life
Activity: 37
The best thing you can do right now is holding because you're losing half of your coins and if you sell then 100% your money is gone, but if you're holding , there will be a chance it will bounce back.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
How much did you initially invest in cryptocurrency and how much do you have now? I'm not sure if you've lost something. In any case, I do not think we need to do something. Just wait a year or more and I'm sure you will get a good profit.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
you're not alone a lot of people have lost a lot of money. now the most important thing is to be patient and wait until you can recover the amount of money that you lost. the most important thing is not to jump to conclusions.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Each person here empathizes with you, and would definitely ask you to hold. We all make mistakes, whats important is to learn from them. Despite the anxiety or excitement, give your investments enough thought, research and attention.
The important thing to do now is to be patient, do not lose money, but be disappointed, so it will greatly affect other investments later. Let's see it is a lesson learned in the market. and learn to take risks; You will be more successful in the future if you keep trying.
Pages:
Jump to: