Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 93. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
All holders of crypto currency are now in the same position because almost all the coins have now fallen very much in value. However, to consider that we all have already suffered losses, it is not necessary. Until we began to sell our coins at a low price, we still have not lost anything. Now the main thing is not to give way to panic and keep your digital coins. The crypto currency market will in any case be restored and our coins will continue to grow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Do not sell at loss. You can say you are at loss if you sell your holdings. This is normal in cryptocurrency. Wait for the price to skyrocket again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Will,the situation of rocketing all cryptocurrency last year is different now,because of those domino effect happen in the world of digital currency system,this include the three consecutive drops of bitcoin as a correction,the banned of foreign ICO in the chinese country,and the declaration of ban of bitcoin of south korea,thats why the crypto value now is blown away,and thats why all of your invested coin would be affected instantly and going down,so for me my advice  thats its better  you must hold your remaining coins and wait  the moment that all your investment will fly you to the moon.
Activity: 266
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Do not panic. I advise you to receive training in this area, before you grab for such a thing. In general, I recommend that you forget about all this for a couple of years, find a job and live a normal life =) Perhaps one day you will wake up at least a millionaire and quit your unloved work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think that you should not despair. I think that in the long term (year or more) bitcoin will cost more than 30K. Just relax and wait.
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
Now the main thing is not to panic-the market may fall even lower.
Do not make unnecessary movements. Just watch and just holdyour altcoins.

Panic selling is the worst thing or decision ever made in crypto career because we all know that the crypto market is high volatile and at any day or week the crypto market would crash but we all know as well that it should be back and soon recover after few days.
He had learned his lesson, so now, he's trying to make up some steps and techniques that could possibly turn his crypto assets back on it's previous worth value.
I suggest to study some altcoins and try to analyze and pick the best one that has the potential to be the next top altcoins in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Greed gets us easily, we have to be smart about our feelings. When something gets 3x, you have to be smart enough to understand, that current price is a top, and could fall later only because nothing happens permanently.
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
You are earning lessons on selling your Crypto Assets our of FOMO and FUDs so basically you will Stat at the beginning and try to focus on earning money and try to invest into more promising coins.
I am lucky that I am able to survive hundreds of market dip, FOMO and FUDs since last year so I didn't lose any single con that I am holding until now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Now the main thing is not to panic-the market may fall even lower.
Do not make unnecessary movements. Just watch and just holdyour altcoins.
Activity: 476

well , there is little room for regret in the cryptocurrency world, one slight mistake as a result of assumptions and you can make very significant losses. now you have learned, if you still have the passion to deal in crypto then stay, better rewards are on the way, but if you've lost faith then sell and move on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Of course it's very sad that you lost half of your deposit, but on the other hand, we all lose something here, someone by virtue of their greediness loses almost all of its deposit, someone loses 20% of their deposit. We are all not perfect.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Do a short-term trading, in my opinion, this could be a solution to restore half of the money that has been lost. Do not expect too much to get bigger profits first, most importantly do short term trading to get a little profit but often get it. Once the initial capital returns, you can hold it for a long time until the crypto price movement increases sharply.
This is just an another option which i can say its effective but would really be very difficult since short tradings wont really be an easy thing.If you are doing this on a rush for making break even then its better not to trade at all because you would only worsen the situation and instead on making up money you would eventually lost up even more.If you are not a rush then better to hold it off and wait for recovery rather than risking out on things you arent sure on what you are doing.
Activity: 308
It remains only to wait! Nothing more. Do not close the same deal in negative.
Soon it will grow)
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Well, I sorry for your loss, but this is trading! And if your only strategy is to buy a currency and to hope it will grow forever, of course you'll lose money.
Btw, if you are a skilled trader, with a volatility so high (bitcoin jumps up and dond 20% daily...) you can recuperate all your loss.
Of course, you can also lose everything...
I you don't like it, better invest in mutual funds...
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Do a short-term trading, in my opinion, this could be a solution to restore half of the money that has been lost. Do not expect too much to get bigger profits first, most importantly do short term trading to get a little profit but often get it. Once the initial capital returns, you can hold it for a long time until the crypto price movement increases sharply.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Iam the same situation but i just relax and wait the market change to up trend, if you have skill and some strategy, you can trade it so the amount of money can be increasing with buy and sell many times , but if you dont have times for that and your purpose use that money for long term investment, so just hold it in minimum 1 year. In the end of 2018 the market will be growing again.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Advice is always one is to wait for growth and not to sell at a loss coins that have potential. The market of course doesn`t always grow, so u need to be ready for minus periods of time. Good luck and dont panic!
when one coin and you know that this one have some of the great potential then hold of it study and always checked its background we can say that this is may take more time so do what can be the best thing to do for.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Advice is always one is to wait for growth and not to sell at a loss coins that have potential. The market of course doesn`t always grow, so u need to be ready for minus periods of time. Good luck and dont panic!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Well my advice to everyone when it have to due some of these coin that have a great future is to wait for magnification and not to sell at a dump and loss coins that have potential. The market does not always grow that expeditious, so you require to be yare to wait at a dump period.
Activity: 434
I think there nothing to do with that if you lost half of your crypto. Instead make it a good experience. You cant go to a success if didnt go to failure. So dont give up and try it again with slowly but sure that it will not happen again
Pages:
Jump to: