Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped - page 2. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
I think  most of us lost a lot of money because of this sudden price dropped. But if you are here for a long term better hodl your coins and try to accumulate (if you have extra cash) to lower your average cost for your coins as well as increasing your position while the prices are cheap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
November 25, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

I lost almost 85% i really sad  because market down everyday . we all not have a choose now ,only hold we can do , hope market will recover in december lets pray
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 25, 2018, 03:12:41 AM
You are not the only one who has suffered losses due to the market. I am one of them, but I will not sell my encryption because my loss is over 70%. Even if I sell it, the rest of the encryption can't bring me any benefit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
m-m... what to buy at now?
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 03:06:34 AM
Sadly we all suffered a big loss as the market declined significantly with all coins lowering in prices. I have bought many coins amounting to over $20000, but prices of the coins I have dropped to significantly low, incurring me a big loss. But I have not lost my hope and I also want my friends to follow suit. The market has declined only to rise again.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
Now there are really difficult times and many have lost their money and are in a panic that can lead to rash consequences
copper member
Activity: 182
November 25, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
Stay calm and wait for the right time for trading your coins without losing your money. just keep it until the coin get over from losing.
Activity: 140
November 25, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
Very difficult to advise something. I want to say it is not necessary to invest in cryptocurrency, but I did the same as you I lost a lot of money. Now I'm just watching the market in anticipation of better times.
Activity: 184
November 25, 2018, 02:34:59 AM
You must always maintain the condition of the price of the coins that you make an investment, if indeed you continue to experience a decrease, you must cutloss so you don't experience large losses, so you can buy other coins that are stable and easily monitored for price developments.
Activity: 28
November 25, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Don't panic, because you only lose the value of the asset, but your assets will not be lost. If you have chosen the right coin, then do not be afraid and always fold assets when the price is cheap or falling.
November 25, 2018, 02:21:14 AM
What to buy now?
November 24, 2018, 11:33:44 PM
When is growth?Huh
November 24, 2018, 11:10:54 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 24, 2018, 10:28:54 PM
If you do not lose a lot of money better if you still holding your coins until the price back price when you bought that coin wnd sell if you want or wait a little to get some profit. Most of us lose money because dropping the value of the coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 24, 2018, 10:28:24 PM
I suggest that you should hold them if they have potential like btc, eth, and any other popular alts. You should also accept the fact that the market is in a pretty bad shape right noe, so don't worry because if you are prepared to invest in the market you should have at least expected that worst things may come in a market like this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
November 24, 2018, 10:23:05 PM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

Of course we will lose investments when the price falls and that is normal because nobody earn except for the new comers in which its their opportunity to start at cheap prices. The only thing we can do is to continue holding as long as our coins are still belong to the potential in the market because what is the point of selling it low now that it will just ensure our losses but if we will keep on holding potential coins and then the market will become bullish then the possibility to take back our former loses is very high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 24, 2018, 10:21:04 PM
I think the bear market will occur until the end of the year. For me, I will sell a few coins whose loss rate is still low, and then will buyback again when the momentum is good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Is it losing your profit or losing your capital? Be patient and wait, if you are losing your capital  investment becs. Sooner you will be earning it when the value goes up. But it is really your decision.
Activity: 308
November 24, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Now everyone who invested 3-6 meatballs back has lost a lot. It only stops waiting until everything grows. You are not the only one.
Pages:
Jump to: