Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped - page 7. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 12:09:08 PM
Buy more at a lower price and then you can sell your coins at a lower price as well and still have profit. Or you could try day trading, then you can grow the amount of your coins thus increasing the pool.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

It happened to me also. I held a lot of coins hoping that another bull run would happen again end of the year as many have predicted. I guess we just have to hold more so as not to lose more and hope that the crypto market will bounce back very soon so we can have returns to our investments
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 12:02:50 PM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

the only answer now - is hold, many of us and famous Michael Novogratz believes that to 2022 year the market will worth 5 trln $ !
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
Hold your coin, I also lose almost 80% of my assets price because hash war BCHSV and BCHABC
i lost 70% if sell it now even though it is very difficult to recovery but it seems hold is the best choice for now because if cutlose is not possible considering the price has fallen too deep, i am sure there are many trader who loss and prefer to hold so don't worry about that
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
everyone had lost so much money, and I think you should learn how to cut-lost in this market
cause you would never where the bottom is when price drop.
Activity: 333
November 22, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
For this there is diversification exists. Split your capital in right percentages. Put money on different coins
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 22, 2018, 11:53:03 AM
Currently all the coins are at low prices in crypto market. It is better to hold on to the coins than selling at big losses. We will never know when the coins will start to rise again, selling now is a big risk IMO.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
If it's already fallen, I choose to hold, but if you have more money, you should buy it at the lowest price
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 22, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
You are better off to calm down, and hold the coins you buy when the price is high, and it will be a loss for you if you choose to sell low.
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
Believe me, not only have you lost in this, I think that in most cases, many investors have lost their deposits several times. It remains only to wait for the restoration of the price to get your money back.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 22, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

I guess most of us here are sad because the market is very red, for me this is the right time to buy for good potential coins for a long term investment. I have hold but since the price is down I will wait for the price to goes up anyway this coins is still active in the market. There are lots of coins to buy that have good potential in the future just choose the best.

All of us are now suffering and I am sad and at the same time I am frustrated because of bad situation of market. I already choose the best coin which is bitcoin and I do believe it will really have good potential to our future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 22, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
This is not your own problem, my dear. This is an entire investment. But I'm sure that a good time will come in the future. Strongly hold your coins till this days.
Activity: 490
November 22, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
I also experienced the same incident and lost 60% of my capital but I am sure the market will rise again, if I sell my coins now then I lose my capital. Being patient is the key to success, hopefully it happens.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
I also like you. I lost a lot of money because of bad investment. I hope the market will recover by the end of this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
the best advice is to remain patient and avoid panic to sell. hold your coin until the price recovers so you don't lose a lot of money that you have invested in some of the coins that you have now
Activity: 346
November 22, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
I lost so much but I think ups and downs are a part of life. If you can endure going through 'patience' I am positive something good will come up
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

I lost when the coin price dropped
where are you now??

You will not lose even the market fall a lot.
you just need to hold if you think that your token (holdings) has a great project.
The fall now is just the bear problems but soon as it ends it will recover.
If you really see a great project and team on your belongings you should buy more at this stage of the market.
Activity: 854
November 22, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
Convert to fiat or cash out.

But for me, it's not still lost if you invested on great real projects and not those hyped ones. It's true value will emerge in the future with mass adoption and its development.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
It's not only you who had lost a lot when all the crypto currencies started to drop down but a lot of us including me and our fellow crypto enthusiast lost a lot when the crypto market goes down so I suggest that you should hold your coins for a while and wait for the time to sell it when its market value will rise up again.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
November 22, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
in my opinion if you buy when the price of a coin goes down and don't rush to sell it because if you immediately sell it then you will lose all the money you have, think long before you really go further
Pages:
Jump to: