Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped - page 8. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
Mate my 2 satoshi advice for you, just hodl till everything recover from downtrend, you don't lose until you sell your assets, i have seen many forum member complaining that price immensely increase immediately after they sold their assets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 22, 2018, 08:40:03 AM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
You have 3 choices:

1 Sell your coins and turn that paper loss it a real loss.

2 Continue to hold your coins and hope they go up.

3 Buy more coins and consider the down turn a great opportunity to buy more coins really cheap.

The one thing you don't have is some magical choice that lets you make money without risk. Remember, only invest what you can afford to lose.

the advice that you give is pretty good, I really agree with your suggestion, this suggestion can avoid investors from a lot of losses
November 22, 2018, 08:37:39 AM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
Don't panic, because you only lose the value of the asset, but your assets will not be lost. If you have chosen the right coin, then do not be afraid and always fold assets when the price is cheap or falling.

absolutely right, when the price of coins goes down or rises we should not be afraid, we must patiently see the market like that, if you are worried you will lose
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
November 22, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
It obviously goes like that and we all the same(losing). Abrupt change of market prices causes panic and worries on crypto holder's and they simply think of selling to save some of their investment. But it is a big mistake, in fact it only make worst and helping it more into dips rather than of recovering. At your situation, you better keep all your coins and wait for better prices after this crisis.
November 22, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

in my opinion, when you buy a lot of coins, then the price of the coin goes down, you don't sell the coin when the price is cheap, if you sell, you will lose
Activity: 280
November 22, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
      All you have to do is wait. If you sell the coins now that the price is low, you will never recover the money. The market will come back sometime, but you have to be patient. The fact that you want immediate profit shows that you have violated a basic rule 'investing the money you will not need for daily expenses.' You have to keep the patience and make the right decision at the right time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 22, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
I think even if the price of the market drops, you have not totally lost, you are only, in as much as you are still holding your coins, then there is still hope.
Activity: 231
November 22, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
I would recommend you sell everything now and save at least something because to mi mind all this crypto stuff was just a huge HYIP.
Or just hodl and watch for the projects. If you have tokens that will give you dividends, that's good for you
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 07:35:36 AM
That's normal because it's a investment, you can't expect it's necessarily gains profit, sometimes you'll loss a lot just like current bear market and BCH wars, so just hold your assets and wait for price increase, if you sold now then that's 100% loss for sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
I suggest you can be patient waiting for better prices in the near future, so you won't lose anything you invest in coins. Because the growth of krypto is increasing every day.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 07:30:05 AM
No advice except hold I have for you. In this situation, you really can not do anything. Everyone's losing, but that's no reason to give up. Just wait and keep holding your coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
hold the coin and wait  and  5 years later you will find this is the good advise
Activity: 1190
November 22, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
When the price drops and you lose your assets. Maybe all you have to do is hold the coin you have until the price of the coin exceeds when you buy it. So you don't lose a lot of money and chances are you can make a profit. Than you have to sell it that makes you lose.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 07:12:28 AM
 Sad Well, in my opinion, we are all in this situation. And what can we do. I see no way out and use hold. The market will recover and I will get my X.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
I lost nearly half of my money, well laughed at myself and thought it may be my luck or bad days. As I know crypto currency has pump and dump, well it's already written in my destiny to lose money can't do anything. But I am hodling coins and waiting for a good change.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 22, 2018, 07:06:48 AM
my advice is not to be a panic sell participant, just hold your coin and relax. Maybe you lose enthusiasm to monitor the graph of coin prices that are very unstable, but don't let you lose your coins by making the wrong decision. Stay relax and hold, you'll get good news.
simple but very realistic advice on the current situation at market prices. indeed, if we do not want to lose our assets, then hold them and never sell them at cheap prices, because we will not lose their assets, only the value is different and can come back again
Activity: 352
November 22, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
Don't sell and hold until the price can recover to your entry point but it will take a lot of time doing so. If you are a newbie here that will always be risk but as you will gain experience you will be used to the market trend and worked your way around on how recover your loses.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 22, 2018, 06:56:58 AM
The majority of investors and holders are now in such a situation, this is a temporary phenomenon that will show someone who really believes in cryptocurrency and who just wanted to break the bank in rapid growth. Only long-term investment can bring real earnings.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 22, 2018, 06:51:57 AM
I think many holders "see" large losses, but we must remember that until we sell, we have no losses. I don't call to mindlessly hold all assets and don't sell anything, but if the portfolio is made correctly and all projects are active and continue to work on their product - to sell such coins just because the market is in a fever - very very stupid. Well, only if you don't have a forced situation, when you urgently need money.
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

You need to be patient with your investments and don't base your judgement on the price of that investment. If you don't want to lose more then you can either invest more or be patient and wait for the bull run
Pages:
Jump to: