Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped - page 5. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 21
November 22, 2018, 05:57:09 PM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
You do not have to do anything, my friend
Just hold though you have money
Buy more and more
You will earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 05:33:05 PM
i've bought some coins too in last two months, and now i have lost 40%. but i am not selling it yet, i still hold it, cause i think the situation will always the same with the past. the price will goes to the bottom and then bounce up again. and now, i have a chance to buy more coins when the price is cheap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
Just hold them and everything will be fine. If you put your emotions and focus your to your losses, you will definitely make wrong decisions and suffer a lot. Instead of selling those at lost, start buying those back at lower price. In trading we should always sell high and buy low. In stop lost, apply 2% loss rule in every trade to minimize huge losses. You could also visit tradingview website to seek more ideas when to buy or sell your altcoins.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 22, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

If you have already made your investments, then you need to wait for the growth of the price of your coins. Keep patience and wait for you to sell coins at a profit.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
That is not through, being the fact the price of  coins dropped does not mean that you have lost , all what you need to do now is to exercise patient till the market is green.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 22, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
This year is the biggest financial downturn in my wallet. But I think that everything will stabilize and will be better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 04:05:43 PM
I also have several coins, but I decided not to sell. Cryptocurrencies have been here for many years, and I believe that this industry will recover in time.
It's depressing when assets go down with worth, but I'm a fan of cryptocurrencies and my advice is do not sell and Hold.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 22, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

There is no "vaccine" that can protect you from the losses while doing the investments. This is the nature of this business, it contains risk, but also high chance of luck too. The most important tactic is to hold the coins and don't sell them in panic.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
November 22, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
Nowadays nearly everyone loses the investments. Personally I am not upset and just on the contrary buy the Bitcoin when the every opportunity happens.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
November 22, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
Just sell all crypto currencies and go to work. This is a serious market which wants to take all our money and leave your pockets empty. If you don't know what to do with your money, then perhaps you shouldn't be here in crypto. I try not to panic and keep everything in BTC. But free dollars to buy some promising tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
So what exactly is the question? why did you buy the coins at the wrong time? or why the market fell?

Rather, the question is still what to do in such situations. The old-timers of the forum will not lie that the calmer and colder we treat the losses, the faster begin to understand what to do next

The more we do, the better. But this does not mean that doing is more important than thinking. Thoroughly think over decisions before important actions
copper member
Activity: 140
November 22, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
So what exactly is the question? why did you buy the coins at the wrong time? or why the market fell?

Rather, the question is still what to do in such situations. The old-timers of the forum will not lie that the calmer and colder we treat the losses, the faster begin to understand what to do next
Activity: 476
November 22, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

You do not lose until you do not sell. ( it is only loss in value ). If you did not short your coins or not sold earlier
 it is not much sense to  sell them now, because you will lose then. It is better to hold and wait for your coins to recover.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 22, 2018, 03:12:19 PM
Hold your coin, I also lose almost 80% of my assets price because hash war BCHSV and BCHABC

No need to panic and do unreasoned actions, and those who drive the market to the bottom count on it. Now it makes no sense to sell, you only need to wait when the market turns around and the mood will be completely different for those who are not scared and do not sell all their tokens. We are waiting for the growth of the market.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 22, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
Hold your coin, I also lose almost 80% of my assets price because hash war BCHSV and BCHABC
haha me and you have the same condition brother, but don't panic keep hold our altcoin, another big waves are coming in next year, prepare yourself and hold few FIAT for buy some cryptocurrency in 2019
Activity: 753
November 22, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
What do you have in mind? You cannot lose money if you do not sell them at low prices, so wait until the market recovers and prices rise, otherwise you will really lose your money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
It is hard to give right advice when we all suffering from the constant market fall.
I have long rejected the idea to withdraw the remaining money. Instead, I find promising coins and shift everything into them. Parallel to that I am buying more coins whenever I can and waiting for better time.
But it worth mentioning that I am spending only what I can afford to lose.
Activity: 512
November 22, 2018, 01:58:39 PM
You shoudn't sell it even if the price is down, because it will be more loss if you sell it and panic about what the price situation now, the best thing here is just wait.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
Just hold your coins. I don't think selling now is a good choice, this is the lowest price of the year imo and december is approaching the price will rise but don't expect a bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: