Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped - page 9. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 22, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
What we truly need now is patience because we still don't know when will the bearish market end. Try to hold your coins futher instead of selling it to cut losses. It is not good to let yourself overcome with panic, it will only kead to more losses. There is a time for market recovery so it is better to wait and hold for more.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 22, 2018, 05:49:55 AM
This must be the first time you got into this situation. Many are experiencing the same, some maybe even worse than yours. Unless you have some kind of an emergency situation where you need to cash out, just hold your coins. It is unlikely to have a rally this year but 2019, where many expect a recovery, is not that far either.
Actually the current conditions are not as bad as a few years ago which fell by several times. but I also realize that the current conditions are indeed bad. panic selling happens everywhere because there are so many fud circulating. it takes a long time to make prices go up again. if you are a patient person you can hold it. but if not you can sell it and look for other opportunities to buy
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 22, 2018, 05:26:37 AM
my advice is not to be a panic sell participant, just hold your coin and relax. Maybe you lose enthusiasm to monitor the graph of coin prices that are very unstable, but don't let you lose your coins by making the wrong decision. Stay relax and hold, you'll get good news.
i think taht we should not be afraid of falling of the price we shpuld be afraid if it is not going to get back to normal
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 22, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
we all do that younare not the only ohe do not worry i think that ylu should wait untill things will come back to normal again
Activity: 98
November 22, 2018, 05:24:37 AM
my advice is not to be a panic sell participant, just hold your coin and relax. Maybe you lose enthusiasm to monitor the graph of coin prices that are very unstable, but don't let you lose your coins by making the wrong decision. Stay relax and hold, you'll get good news.
Activity: 30
November 22, 2018, 05:20:51 AM
not only you bro, i also have some token that dropped the price.
The only choice we can choose is waiting until market will moving up.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 22, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
You have two options of action right now. The first option is pretty easy, you are just forgetting about crypto currencies, searching another hobby and holding your coins. The second option is that you are investing more funds during the deep phase to get even more profit.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
Let's become a trader in this period.
A holder will be panic when he sees his money decreases day by day. But if you are a trader, you will try to find the ways to keep your money lose not too much. I do like a trader and in one week my money has stopped dropping and the number of altcoins I'm holding raised up 1.2 times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 02:36:15 AM
before you invest, you should do a little research, whether the project is progressing for the future, if not better you immediately leave it
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 22, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
I lost a pretty big from any list I have. keep wait and hold is the best than have to sell. of course, you know that the current fall of the rates are quite deep and sells at about this will only lead to the loss. at least hold in the long run is an action to secure the assets that are owned.
Activity: 161
November 22, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
it's not right if you hold Altcoin too long, you better use scalping techniques to reduce your loss rate
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 22, 2018, 01:59:02 AM
This must be the first time you got into this situation. Many are experiencing the same, some maybe even worse than yours. Unless you have some kind of an emergency situation where you need to cash out, just hold your coins. It is unlikely to have a rally this year but 2019, where many expect a recovery, is not that far either.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 22, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
You have 3 choices:

1 Sell your coins and turn that paper loss it a real loss.

2 Continue to hold your coins and hope they go up.

3 Buy more coins and consider the down turn a great opportunity to buy more coins really cheap.

The one thing you don't have is some magical choice that lets you make money without risk. Remember, only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
Don't panic, because you only lose the value of the asset, but your assets will not be lost. If you have chosen the right coin, then do not be afraid and always fold assets when the price is cheap or falling.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 22, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

Set a limit or cut-loss % in value.
While we are never really sure when and what level the bottom is, it's always prudent to protect your downside.
This market taught me to protect my downside. I would have lost more if I have decided to hodl last Feb-March 2018.

Again, only you can determine your strategy to preserve value - Hodl OR sell at a loss and protect the downside.
Both will have risk. You can only manage your own risk.

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

This is the market risk and it is revolve every time if price of bitcoin or crypto down it shows that something is affected the market and i think that it is not the loss when price dropped but you have to keep patience and take decision at right time.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 22, 2018, 12:49:27 AM
The problem is you bought a lot of coins, and the question is what are those coins? what type of coins you bought?

If you haven't loss that much then start selling those dust amount of coins and those useless coins that you've bought. Buy bitcoin as the primary key to success here so in the future you will never complain again that your portfolio is dropping much just because of quantity over quality.
Activity: 132
November 22, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
I have to say me too but I still hold because I believe in the projects I invested in. My eyes are on the horizon at this point.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 12:11:33 AM
Me too
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 12:09:08 AM
Sad to hear that you lose a lot of money and not only you lose a money but all of us who have cryptocurrencies. Just be patient and think wisely.
Hold on or lose out. The past week has seen a drop in the encryption market as a result of the hard-forked war. Many people lost hope. But we also have to believe in hope. Like the bull market of 2017.

I think holding is better than losing out all your money so just hold it mate and do not lose your hope. I really do believe that the price of crypto will rise soon.
Pages:
Jump to: