Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 19. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
a lot of people are coming into cryptocurrency for quick profit, those are the people that panic sell because they don't understand the value of what they hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
September 10, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
These are the laws of the market
 who has quiet nerves is the one who always wins
Those who panic with any decline always the losers.

good work  Cheesy
Activity: 136
September 10, 2018, 06:41:18 PM
I personally love coin cryptocurrency but I as a seller sometimes panic with the news by the media, the media sometimes gives negative news about coin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:41:06 PM
Panic seller serve a purpose too, they are part of coin adoption of the coin, as they sell low and they bring in new adopters, that will buy and perhaps hold the coin.  
Of course such people can be loved, especially when you know the real value of a coin or have predictions for the future of a particular crypto currency, then you really will not sell, but quite the contrary buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 10, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
Panic seller serve a purpose too, they are part of coin adoption of the coin, as they sell low and they bring in new adopters, that will buy and perhaps hold the coin.  
Activity: 134
September 10, 2018, 06:35:19 PM
I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.
I agree with you this is a good idea. Don't panic and don't be easily affected by negative news about bitcoin or coin coin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
September 10, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
You really got me thinking that we are indeed blessed to have these panic sellers in the cryptocurrency space. They give you the kind of astonishment anyone can wish for. I got some very good cryptocurrency for an amount that is already 1500% below the ICO price. It was quite awesome.
Activity: 338
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
September 10, 2018, 04:49:10 PM
Dude  I love them more than you do Mehn,  you know they gonna make me rich soon, trust me
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
I have once be in these categories of people that always panic sell when there is a slight decrease in any coin they are holding. Have really lost a lot of my investment to this panic of a thing but now, my patient is even getting too much now.
Activity: 134
September 10, 2018, 04:23:25 PM
I felt sorry for them because some of them really need money so they sell their coin in very low price, some people are enjoying panic sellers.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
But all these panic sales occur only because people invest in bitcoin, not really understanding this technology. And every drop in price scares them.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 10, 2018, 03:48:12 PM
And I, on the contrary, feel sorry for these people, as they do not really understand investing in bitcoin, are defeated, and begin to say that it is not possible to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies, but this is not so.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 02:46:58 PM
The panic sellers are those ones who don't want to take the risk for their investment so when the value drops a little bit they suddenly start to panic that their investment won't be reduced to zero so they have nothing in in their hands so they sold at low value to recover to some extent and when the value again rise they also invest so they earn less and spend more so bitcoin are not for those type of peoples if you want to become rich and a good business you must have to take a risk otherwise you will remain own your place or may go down.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
September 10, 2018, 02:24:22 PM
Well if you are a big investors you must love panic sellers, because their lose is your gain. If they are going to sell in a panic way they maybe sell it in a very low price because they are panic and that was really the very best time to buy more coin for good. Crypto is just like a game of patience if we don't have patience on the feild maybe we can possibly lose a lot.
Activity: 203
September 10, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
panic sellers have made lots of persons today milionaires because of their chicken hearted mind in crypto investment. once they hear any negative story, whether it is false or true, they panic and rush to sell and later end up crying bitterly. anyone who has no mind of taking risk shouldnt invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Activity: 79
September 10, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
Good agitation. Doubt is a terrible force, but the fear of giving your income is even stronger. It seems to me that someone has already given up.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
panic sellers are the one which makes other crypto millionaires. People just dump their coins pretty far below their buy price and book loss. On the other hand the buyers make huge profits once the coin starts rising.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
September 10, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
You should love them because they are wise to be loved. How can you lost almost of your investment and still be hodling when it keeps dropping every now and then. It is honestly unacceptable everywhere and the only way to get out of this is to sell and buy when the market starts the green trend again.
Activity: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
I LOVE PANIC SELLERS BECAUSE THE PANIC SELLERS ALWAYS SELLS FAST AND IT HELPS TO REDUCE THE PRICE DOWN VERY QUICK IN THAT TIME I CAN BUY IN A GOOD POSITION
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
If more panic sellers in the market,  it will be a good  trademark sign for the other traders to buy some of the coins who will get dump its value price.
Also for me panic sellers these are the people who are being controlled by their emotions, that's why in the end whether they like it or not they will force to sell their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: