Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 22. (Read 5039 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 09, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
I'm sad because of them.
They are usually very young, inexperienced investors, to much influenced by rumors and bad news.
It's better avoid to much emotions here and to think rationally.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
yes because we know that sellers panic is an advantage that can be obtained by people who have a lot of money and it really helps him to grow the money he has. so you should not sell anything for when it is cheap, keep holding and patient in holding it so that it is not used as an opportunity by others
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
September 09, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

For me, I think you love the panic sellers because they sell to you their coins in a cheap price. That is a good strategy for bitcoin buyer. I think those panic sellers are newbie in holding bitcoin because they don't wait.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
I think you love them because they can sell coins cheaper, yes, sure, that this sounds not bad for you but as for me, the best way to trade is avoiding those who panic much and not panic on your own
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
Panic sellers sometimes create opportunity for holders to increase his profit potential.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
Obviously panic sellers is here because of rumors creating by many peoples and want to fall price of bitcoin and other crypto markets so they can buy cryptocurrencies in lower price but who believe in these kind of negativity than crypto market is not for them. if they hear any negative news about bitcoin than they sell their portfolio and they do this because fear of loss.so if we have patience and we can invest for long term than we need to go ahead with crypto otherwise not,crypto market is volatile and here only those peoples survive who can invest with strategy and technical skills.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
September 09, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.

I agree with you, while panic sellers are trying to sell their coins for a low prices in which they only lost some of their money or unfortunately almost all of their money invested in cryptocurrency. Others are taking this as an opportunity to buy cheapest coins. Actually you can't be really successful in crypto world if you are a panic seller because you need to take risk in order to success. If you have a soft heart here you don't belong here. There is no sense in selling your coins when it is too late to cut your losses , all you have to do is hold and wait.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
September 09, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Bitcoin buyers take advantage to the panic sellers. Panic sellers sell their bitcoin to a low price the the buyers will buy it and they wait for the right time to sell it then they will gain high profit.
Activity: 406
September 09, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

Actually, panic sellers in Btc is not many, but you can see the altcoins. There must be more peoples sold their altcoins because of this price.
Maybe they did not panicking, they were only want to stop their losses at some point. And will come back after the price increased.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
Inexperienced sellers often do panic selling because they are not used to with the nature of Bitcoin.They feel that they are going to lose their entire money when ever they see a slight drop in the price so they sell their BTC's which leads to a huge downfall in the price.These sellers are adviced to have patience so that their foolish mistakes do not affect the market but sometimes they are loved for their foolishness also.Due to their mistakes we investors get an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at cheaper rates.But now I think we have got many such opportunites so hope the price rises soon.
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz: Top Web3 PR & Marketing Agency
September 09, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

That's how it is in the market. It happend like 3 times in the last 8 months,,,

I hope the bear will turn into a bull

Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 05:44:41 AM
Precisely, those frenzy dealers may be utilized by the individuals who have full trust in the running costs in the market and request that they offer all the more so the value diminishes and gives a great deal of pay to individuals who can exploit the low cost
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 05:42:24 AM
"Panic selling" is NOT a good strategy in cryptocurrency investment when there's a sharp drop in the market. That would only worsen the scenario. However, that situation would give more chance for other investors to buy digital coins at low prices.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 09, 2018, 05:41:51 AM
Though it's natural to see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to plunging their market value down, it's also an opportunity for us to buy them at a lower price too and hold them until they will come back. Thanks to panic sellers because they are one of the reasons why bitcoin and cryptos fall down.
Yes i believe that there are so many panic seller on the feild. And if we are a big investors we maybe happy that there are people like ten who sell their bitcoin because they get panic due to the huge dip that bitcoin experienced today. Maybe we need some panic sellers to get more bitcoin in a very low price.
Activity: 150
September 09, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
Panic sellers are the people responsible for the continuous decrease in the price of bitcoin and ethereum. I basically to get these people, if you know can't invest or be into cryptocurrency why join it in the first place?... These people are causing the crypto market to bleed.
Activity: 588
Minter
September 09, 2018, 05:34:55 AM
If there were no such people who would sell on a decrease. That people would stop earning on it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
Though it's natural to see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to plunging their market value down, it's also an opportunity for us to buy them at a lower price too and hold them until they will come back. Thanks to panic sellers because they are one of the reasons why bitcoin and cryptos fall down.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
I love the panic dealers. If it were not for panic sellers we could not win. There must always be a loss and a winner in the market.
The roles can change, but the market will always be the same.

panic seller will always be in the market dynamics, especially trading. many people want it and some suggest don't panic. trading is related to mental and emotional
Activity: 95
September 09, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
yeah people who are just make profit , i mean people who are only interested in quick money are lazy to do market researches. so they become easily panic sellers with a single FUD. I think you should be aware of what you do, If you don't know what do you do that is a big problem in the business world.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 01:20:36 AM
To me this is both love and hate.
 I hate them because they are causing further dumps in price.  I love them because if they dont dump, I wont be able to accumulate at lower price.
Pages:
Jump to: