Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 15. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
Selling at the dip will only make it worst, Newbies thinks they are losing money. But they only losing USD value not the bitcoin itself, I'm hoping you will not be one of them who got unlucky in times of that scenario.  It's a good start that you're here  where you can get great opportunity when it comes to profit and holding for future. good that you're active here. My ultimate goal with any coin is to get more of and to try not to focus on the $$$ value. that's the best goal I've ever heard on crypto world. I would like to apply it on my journey on crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
lol you are very lucky to get a cheap price now, congratulations to you and thank you for the panic selling i also started to buy some coins now because the cheap price is a good time to invest
Activity: 20
September 11, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
Panic selling seems like the end of the market, but sometimes we can still profit from it. This is not the first time Bitcoin crashed. The price have gone through a lot of ups and downs.It crashed then rallied many times. I believe this panic selling is the really good chance for investors to buy coins at cheap price. But I am not advising you should take all your money and dump it in the crypto market right now. There is a high chance that the market could still go a lot lower before it gets better. Anything can happen and it is almost impossible to buy right at the bottom. The most important thing is to invest with money you do not need to use for the next 2-5 years. Never borrow money to buy coins because the high chance is that your debt will be up to your neck.
Activity: 21
September 11, 2018, 01:09:10 PM
Yeah, panic selling make many people feel like today is the doomsday of cryptocurrency, but I consider it as a golden opportunity. It seems really difficult to be an investor these day, doesn’t it? Everything you could possibly invest in seems to be going down down down. The intuitive reaction is to get out of the stock market and get into cash. This fear of buying any coins and the "sell before I lose everything’ mentality is what is causing the huge drops in coin prices. History shows that the harder they fall, the stronger the bull run that follows. And the history can repeat! This is a golden opportunity tp buy cryptos at discounted price, don't you like buy things a cheaper price?
Activity: 16
September 11, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
If you want to emerge a winner, then stay calm, keep your logic and hold. There is still lots of possibility that the market will still go lower. But the lower and lower can't stop me from accumulating strong coins at discounted price and accumulating more as it reaches the bottom in a few months. The market will probably not rebound very fast immediately, it will take months or even years for it to climb back up so no rush. I think that's how we can profit from panic.
Activity: 12
September 11, 2018, 01:04:18 PM
When fear and panic happens and people sell irrationally, fundamentals and intrinsic value are thrown out the window. Well, because EMOTIONS always overcomes LOGIC in life, even in the markets. People always fear that THIS IS THE END!!! It will NEVER COME BACK. Also, sometimes it is because people are forced to sell because they have borrowed money to invest or because they need to raise the cash to pay their expenses.
Activity: 15
September 11, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
I guess you're speaking in an ironical voice, right? Their action of panic selling cause sharp price declines, but we can benefit from this situation. Panic selling naturally creates great buying opportunities for well-informed traders and investors. Those who know when the selling is over can benefit from the retracements/turnaround that often occur afterwards.
Activity: 134
September 11, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
under certain conditions sometimes people often experience panic in sales, it is human because panic often occurs when circumstances are suppressed. In addition, seeing the current unstable price of bitcoin, panic will often occur.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
yes I also really like it if there is bad news and finally a lot of traders panic and finally make them sell all the assets they have at a very cheap price and I can benefit by opening orders to buy coins at very cheap prices and using the panic traders sell their assets and secure their assets.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 11, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
To be honest, every time I read something like "THANK YOU PANIC SELLERS," I get the impression that the OP is just trying to talk themselves into HODL'ing.  

Or, worse yet, they are covering the fact that they secretly hate others for selling and driving the price down.

The bigger concern here should be that people care more about what others do in crypto than they do about the underlying "fundamentals" of the asset.  That's the actual cause for concern here...

Well, like it or not for most people, one of the main reasons the "HODL" mentality is heavily being suggested to people is because the more people that are holding the more bitcoin are being out of the market; hence further increasing the scarcity.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
To be honest, every time I read something like "THANK YOU PANIC SELLERS," I get the impression that the OP is just trying to talk themselves into HODL'ing. 

Or, worse yet, they are covering the fact that they secretly hate others for selling and driving the price down.

The bigger concern here should be that people care more about what others do in crypto than they do about the underlying "fundamentals" of the asset.  That's the actual cause for concern here...
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:14:13 PM
I'm also happy, bro, if they are panic sellers. By utilizing such market conditions, we can get big profits, bro. that is, by buying coins at a price below that we can get a profit. as long as you know that the coin we buy will drop sharply
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 11, 2018, 12:12:57 PM
I think those selling are not just selling like that buddy. Sometimes you need to look sharp in some situations. They think BTC will drop more and that there is no need to keep it and then they exchange it for fiat currencies or into other cryptos.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
This is definitely an advantage for people who create this panic situation because they can buy Bitcoin at a low price. But it is also not healthy for the market if someone sells their coins at a low value, they will really think that it really is a scam and will tell others about Bitcoin scam, so that the bad issues about bitcoin will be even stronger.
Activity: 364
September 11, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
The way btc decreased to its current price it has created some sort of fear in people and they are afraid investing into it and also trying to sell what they already have. I for instance I want to but more from them and then sell later when the prices shoots up.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 11, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
The panic sellers are actually frustrating the entire market because of their fearful sell decisions. They need to be well informed about the Crypto market dynamics.

Like I said on my previous reply in this post, a fearful decision isn't always a bad decision. While I mostly don't suggest making emotional market decisions, sometimes a fearful decision can actually help you more in terms of losing less. Though this completely depends if your decision was right or wrong.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 12:06:03 PM
Panic sellers they are not patient to HOLD when there is a dip and the increase in the decline of the price of crypto coins thereby making it very cheap. If they can hold during a dip the price will not be so bad.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
September 11, 2018, 12:03:55 PM
I feel FUDsters are actually buying as they scream that the ship is going down.

In a trading perspective, "panic selling" isn't always a bad thing to be honest. It just completely depends on what price point did they sell the coins.

We peaked at $7380 in the past few days. When the prices were once again dropping, I'm pretty sure a certain number of people "panic sold" at around $7000 because they might have anticipated that the prices will drop more; and here we are today at $6400. They could've sold their coins at $7300 and bought back at the current price. In the end, they end up with more BTC than they used to. Panic selling isn't completely bad(but probably mostly is). It just depends on the circumstances.

True, panic selling really only hurts if you sold at a loss. Of course sometimes taking a loss is better than losing all of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:03:43 PM
Though is not good for someone to be the panic sellers but it's always good to be the one buying and carting away valuable coins from the panic sellers. But come to think of it, there are lots of reasons why most people panic selling some of there if not all of there coins in the market inpatient
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

you'll love them if you're benefiting from the panic sellers , cant blame them the uncertainty of the market really drives the prices crazy. Simple FUD could be a sign of sell out.
Pages:
Jump to: