Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 16. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
Now all those selling are all panic sellers and when I see them like this on the exchanges I just marvel. I am trying to buy more from these people and then sell when the prices hits the moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
Panic and sell this is not difficult to see in a big market like BTC, this makes the investors as you more opportunities to make money. The weak will accept defeat and the intelligent will continue to stay and grow. Panic is always a good time for speculators to make long-term investments. This helps the market to survive even if prices fall now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:38:22 AM
I understand both sides - those who laugh at alarmists, and those who pity and protect them. But we are all adults here and we must understand and bear responsibility for our actions. When it comes to money, no one can help you and you must make all decisions yourself. I think you should not take offense at those who rejoice when newcomers or alarmists sell cheap. Here the rule is "nothing personal, only business."
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
Panic sellers are one of the best competition on the crypto market..  Cheesy they dont know the flow of the market and just invest and invest their money thinking they will go to the moon.. its better check their market volume to see how many investors are trading and you will meet them virtually.  Grin
Activity: 24
September 11, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
Most of those people that easily get hurt by the new's even it is true or not are the one's who dont know how to read or lazy, but in the other way we need those kind of people who are willing to take their loss and give profit to us.
Wishing all the best to all!!
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
Yeah I love people who panic selling their alts cause I can Buy alts at a deep price and this gives me huge profit by selling at high price I was just waiting for a right time to sell them and seems lots of people today are panicking cause market dropped and they are afraid to lose more money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
September 11, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
The panic sellers are actually frustrating the entire market because of their fearful sell decisions. They need to be well informed about the Crypto market dynamics.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
when panic sets in and people start to sell, it's inappropriate no to take
advantage of the lowered prices. It's a good strategy at play, buy coins and
hold them for a while. Buy low and sell high, that's smart play but takes a
lot of patience.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
This is the time when to buy cheap coins and hold. Buying cheap coin from the panic seller is a big opportunity to gain more profit. These are the people who have no patience and willing to take the loss which is for the buyers. Sad thing for the seller and joy from the buyers. Lol..
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 11, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
Panic sellers are one of the causes of falling the price in the market.
But if you are in the buying section then you will love them.
But if you are holding the tokens they have will get you mad.
I hope everyone in cryptocurrency will learn the right thing and knowledge that they need.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
I don't want to go agaist panic sellers. I respect their decision anyway its their investments that are stake here, its their decision with basis or without they have the right to  do it and they're accountable for their actions. Good luck panic sellers.
Activity: 616
September 11, 2018, 09:18:02 AM
Don't dig whole for others once you will fall in that trap. Don't expect dump market and support panic sellers. I know you want to buy at dump market and will sell in pump market.

It's not as easy as what you say because you have to go through hard times, times of worry, times of panic, a happy time to see prices return to good and make big profits.
Activity: 234
September 11, 2018, 09:12:22 AM
on the other hand I feel happy with the seller's panic action, and on the other hand I feel sad with the sellers, because maybe they are afraid of the bigger losses, what I imagine are we like that too later? Cry
Activity: 27
September 11, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
in fact, the panic in this case is very bad, when a person panics, he does not think sensibly and starts selling Bitcoin, panics in this case, but it is better to think and make the right decision
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 11, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
Indeed, the best opportunity if the seller panics so that he releases bitcoin, really pity those who give up, but this is what happens. Business and bitcoin are a bit cruel if we are not careful in taking a stand.
Learn more and continue to understand market conditions and forums for the best.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
September 11, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
You should not be so happy as one day you may turn into a panic sellers and we all gonna laugh at you. It's okay to buy when people panic but don't come in public and tell this so every user can read this and then go trolling the one friend who panic sell everytime. We all learn here step by step.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 11, 2018, 08:37:28 AM
Don't dig whole for others once you will fall in that trap. Don't expect dump market and support panic sellers. I know you want to buy at dump market and will sell in pump market.
Activity: 546
September 11, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
Yeah that would be fun specially when you want to buy bitcoin to hold and the price is suddenly dropped, That's a convincing event to buy because if there is a downfall there would be a sky rocket on price again sooner. that would be a sure profit if you just patient enough.
I think whales and long term traders are the one who likes most if there are dump contributed by panic sellers because they will grab the opportunity of the low price as adverse effect of the sudden dump in the market and they will earn a big profit soon.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 11, 2018, 08:21:34 AM
Yeah that would be fun specially when you want to buy bitcoin to hold and the price is suddenly dropped, That's a convincing event to buy because if there is a downfall there would be a sky rocket on price again sooner. that would be a sure profit if you just patient enough.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 11, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
I love them too because I was one of them in past. I've lost serious money when I sold in panic, but these taught me very valuable lesson. If you panic you lose. If you don't may be you don't lose. Wink
Yeah we are experiencing the same situation where i sold also my crypto because of market price fall down. Just lately where in i invest that crypto when market price is 200 usd higher compared to current market. And since it fall down that huge i get panic and sold my crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: