Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 14. (Read 5004 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:26:39 PM
PANIC sellers fo BTC  are not good investors and i dont even see them as people that can go far with BTC. i have always been saying it that a good investor will not be disturbed by the current situation of Btc because its just a temporary phase which will soon become a thing of past. BTC is a great investment
Activity: 59
September 11, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
Maaan these panic seller are living on another planet  Grin I love them cuz of 2 reasons:

1) They are not mature enough to be in the crypto world
2) All the cheap BTC that they are selling, lands in the pockets of the more experienced traders  Cheesy funny stuff
Activity: 47
September 11, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
How won't we love panic sellers, at least the make it stressfree to get coin at cheaper cost and very easy. Am sure if we all could exercise some level of patience and hold even when prices are dropping abnormally, we could control at some level any panic sells and have some value with time even as prices increases.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
Ahah I know, they are really funny sometimes Cheesy
I did a couple of panic selling into the past, it happens when you're a beginner of trading.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
This is hilarious but man this is so true, those who sell cryptocurrencies from the panic they are just contributing to the overall dump of the price. They're not doing anything better.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
actually i feel sorry for those people, specially those who lose alot of assets just cause of panicking.we cant blame them for panic selling their assets, but we can help them be calm at times where the market is down so that they wont panic sell again.
Activity: 518
September 11, 2018, 04:45:15 PM
Well, some of these panic sellers hope that most of the cryptocurrencies will continue falling and cost almost a zero before the bull run starts. They hope to get more profit now. I think this is the wrong position. The market will go up soon.
Activity: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:36:08 PM
People who panic can't think clearly and always sell at low prices without thinking long, that's the chance I waited.  Grin
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 11, 2018, 04:31:05 PM
I like the opportunity to buy tokens at a low price but I feel a little sorry for those who sell in panic. Of course they make all the movement happen and they change a lot for us, but I feel bad for them sometimes.
Activity: 83
September 11, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
So sorry for panic seller but to me, it is the best time to buy bitcoin as much as possible

I think if you take the moment to get an investment in altcoin or bitcoin at a lower price and then you can sell it at a higher price, you are lucky and you are always the best investor.
I am sure you are an investor, you take a moment when your panic buyer buys a lot of bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 03:43:00 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I had the great fortune to be a "panic seller" when the price of bitcoin was around $18k, and again I was a "panic seller" in January, when the price of ethereum was over $1,200 and for me it was evident that this bubble could not be held too long. That's why I think your sarcasm is just a way to cover up your pain for not having the ability to decipher the market situation in due time, and today you have no choice but to face a loss of more than 90% of the value that you came to have a few months ago.  Grin

GRACIAS DE NADA.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
Naturally - mostly the beginners start to panic and get rid of their tokens when they see the market which is going down. However, they do not help the other investors - panic sellers increase the speed of the cryptos' fall.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 11, 2018, 03:21:38 PM
Selling panic must be there and of course the trade is harmed and some are profitable because everything is only a matter of time because people who experience panic sell on time so that they don't suffer big losses, and again the big community is the one who wins all this because they have accurate information enough when buying and selling coins.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 02:45:51 PM
Panic selling is the art of selling off your coin when its not yet time for you to sell or you sold at loss. Its not advisable to be panic selling as this can be detrimental to your account and trading career generally
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 11, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

yes this is the most important as well as the most crucial skill which is required in this market as the one who holds his coin during crisis time can yield a blasting profit in the future because we have experienced many persons in this market who had the courage to hold their coins during the crisis time and when BTC came up again high in the market they got the best profit which one can imagine of in this market so dont always panic during trembling time and you can definitely hit a large profit afterwards .
Activity: 420
BRINGING MAGIC
September 11, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
This people need for market. Because all traders don't can to get profit and only 5%
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

The Panic sellers make the market go round too. I do appreciate their existence too but not all intend to fall in this category. There will always be buyers and sellers at various levels. And I do believe circumstances do place people involuntarily to panic sell.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 11, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
I see oppositely. I meet so much positive prognoses about bitcoin and almost everybody call to hold, because of the situation is going to be better. I really didn't meet a person who would play on a holder's nerves and spreading some negative prognoses for crypto to make the first one to sell. Well, probably that happen mostly in altcoin section about those coins in which I didn't invest or about which I simply do not know, thanks to bitcoin we have really a lot.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
Selling at a loss isn't always bad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
Yes, it is sometimes interesting to watch such sellers. All of them thought that they invested in the project and after its access to the stock exchange they would earn a lot of money. This type of investment is long-term and when they give their tokens for a penny it looks ridiculous.
Pages:
Jump to: