Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 2. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
September 24, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
Panic is a natural thing in trading. Taking a safe point in market conditions or prices, is needed by traders. For example, we do "cut loss" to avoid greater losses and another example, we take "profit" even though the profit target is still far from expectations. We can predict prices, but can our predictions be guaranteed?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 24, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Yep not you alone most people love panic sellers since with the least twist in the market they begin to sell out their all forgetting where they find themselves. I sometimes feel sorry for them and just hope they don't regret one day.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 24, 2018, 06:54:59 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Well I think being panic selling is not bad in the hand because they give a opportunity to people who wants to buy in cheap price and I think not all are going here in the forum to make fud news they here also to learn nd to earn. That's why it's important to study everything in crypto before we start to invest or to trade,we need to know the great strategy.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Its a natural thing why people panic on their investments because there were really times that we became doubtful most especially when it comes to money.People will just accept the fact that inorder not to make thier investments lose they just simply sell it out of panic even if they only gain small profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:32:58 PM
In every society there are bad people who will always see to it that good things do not happen. It is a common phenomenon we see around in our every day lives. I believe this is the same situation with panic sellers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
this may augur well for bitcoin, but for some other coins, panic may lead to a complete dump of the token by majority of its holders, so my take is that we should do all we can to eliminate panic, for the sake of our investment, lets enlighten panic sellers and make them realize that drop in price is synonymous with all business venture, and its a phase in the business thread, make them see the advantages of drop in price, ''an opportunity to buy and hodl more tokens.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 24, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
For a beginner bitcoin holder they might experience panic, they will sell if they think that they have suffered a lot of losses, but in contrast to bitcoin holders whose knowledge is broader about the crypto market, they will buy and buy if the price of bitcoin has decreased, and they believe they will get a profit in the future. If they want to succeed in crypto they must have a mental and extensive knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:14:54 PM
I am also a person who is very fond of FUDs that can make prices cheaper because of the panic that occurs in the market so that I often get cheap prices and I also hope that enthusiasts continue to learn the patterns that occur in Crypto so they do not continue to suffer losses due to FUD on Crypto because of trust the high who can take advantage of this situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
September 24, 2018, 01:45:30 PM
I luv panic sellers tooo. They give us an oppportunity to buy the bitcoin more cheap. And that situation give a chance to trade in short-term. So i can sell at the end of the day and gain a few hundred of usd equivalent bitcoin.
Activity: 70
September 24, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
I love the panic dealers. If it were not for panic sellers we could not win. There must always be a loss and a winner in the market.
The roles can change, but the market will always be the same.this is where we can be smarter to take advantage of the situation. we take this opportunity well.
Activity: 183
September 24, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
Of course you do love if you have money to stash and to speculate to the market. Unless you are truly believer you'll never do that, because you do not think in the revolution monetary - long term is the way to distrupt this fuc**ing world. If you want to short in other sell you can of course but that was not the first idea of crypto itself. You can double think that and hold and not FUD please. We as community need to think and act in a good way otherwise in a couple od months we can disappear...stay safe and all the best for this
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 24, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
I don't love panic sellers and don't understand why many peoples panic..
For BTC is normal. I prefer hold BTC

panic sellers are the ones that help cryptos to go down and in that way , we can now  buy cryptos at a lower cost . isnt that amazing ?  but i dont understand why some people like you didnt love panic sellers ? maybe you are not an investor right ? you are only depending on the pumped of bitcoin to earn a huge profit ? hmmm , its ok , because not all times cryptos are down . there are still time that cryptos can pump , so dont be discourage .
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
September 24, 2018, 12:08:11 AM
only people with weak hands will panic and sell at low prices.
if you want bitcoin to continue to increase, you should not think about something like that.
it's good for us to prevent investors from panicking by continuing to prove that bitcoin is the best investment available today.
Activity: 126
September 23, 2018, 11:44:06 PM
Yeah. everyone loves them, but someday they should be able to research very well not to be like them. And hollow projects should definitely not be invested. Or someday you may be like them.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 23, 2018, 11:35:32 PM
Yes to earn profit anyone would love panic sellers. By selling bitcoins in panic one gives the opportunity to other people to make maximum number of profits and earn nice sum of money. Panic sellers are like a blessing for the traders.

The challenge is to not be one of the panic sellers. When things are working for us, it's easy to say that we love panic sellers and we can earn from them but can you really say that when you're seeing your assets plunging steeply?
Yes im agree, cause sometimes we are the one whou are panic and sell the coin, i believe panic seller do make market worse but they soon regret the decision cause market bounce back really fast. I think panic is a bad things cause it would make you even lose more in the bear market.
Activity: 220
September 23, 2018, 10:09:15 PM
I used to sell my Bitcoin several times in a panic. Now I have had a little experience, and I no longer panic when the market fell deep. Sellers in panic always give people the opportunity to buy cheap coin.
Activity: 462
September 23, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

Hey, don't forget the panic buyers too. Manipulators often playing with panic peoples which can be affected by moving the price in the market.
Panci sellers and buyers will always exist in this world, otherwise manipulators would not exist in the first place.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Panic sales are able to strongly push the price and give the opportunity to purchase at a very low price
Activity: 468
September 23, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
me too, I really like panic selling because I can give me benefit from their panic. can be said, your panic is my profit. but panic selling should not be left alone, we must explain to them that panic selling is very detrimental, and maybe include a contribution to the decline in market prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
Yeah I like panic sellers because they would sell their asset at low cost and person like me always try to buy crypto at low price so  they can make some profit from it. As we know price of crypto has up down daily and  smart trader is really making tons of bucks by intraday trading. I would like to add one example recently when bitcoin price was about 5600 usd i bought 0.5 btc and you can price now it is almost 6800 USD, how much profit guyZZ. that's why i love panic sellers
Pages:
Jump to: