Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 5. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
Yes this is the way that we could buy some more coins that have a big chance in the near future,but i think they are the people who has a problem for example financial or emergency because i already experienced it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 22, 2018, 07:38:11 AM
Yea even i love panic sellers Grin
They give us the opportunity to get some coins at dip and a affordable price so anyhow they do some good to the society.
But that also affects in the price rate so not each time panic sellers are affordable.

One thing that we could love about panic sellers is that they distribute a lot to price downfall due to a high supply which gives us crypto the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price which we could hold until the rises up again. This is one way of becoming profitable in cryto market.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
Sold a half of my bitcoins when exchange rate was 15000$ per btc. Regret not waiting until 20000$.
Activity: 827
September 22, 2018, 05:08:39 AM
Your thread is titled loving panic sell, whether you are an investor or a big trader. I think if a big trader or investor likes panic selling it's not a reason because they can get low prices and sell when prices are high later.
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 04:40:00 AM
Likewise I like panicked sellers. I can benefit from buying bitcoin which they sell cheaply. Without panic sellers I would be more difficult to profit from bitcoin trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 04:38:20 AM
It is very sympathetic to have such sickness because to me it's a sickness. I friend of mine sold all his Ethereum due to panic and now he is regretting.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
September 22, 2018, 04:17:17 AM
In investment, we never know the reason they sell when we see prices falling, many of their assumptions are panicked sellers. But maybe when they sell they still get a profit, because we don't know how much they buy bitcoin. Whatever that is certain, in my opinion, how in our investment can we gain profits and be able to endure when we still have not benefited from bitcoin investment.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 04:13:15 AM
I'm also the same bro. always waiting for the sellers to panic. so that I can take advantage of the situation to get a profit. By buying prices below it ..
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 04:10:55 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
More likely than not, the current decline in Bitcoin’s price is merely a move from unchecked market manipulators who can, for all intents and purposes, drive down the price at the push of a button. But yeah,this helps us to buy btc at low price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
From now on, stop selling panic, in addition to maintaining the stability of the coins you hold, this also secures your money from losses when you sell your coins cheaply when the price drops.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
September 21, 2018, 11:15:09 PM
Yea even i love panic sellers Grin
They give us the opportunity to get some coins at dip and a affordable price so anyhow they do some good to the society.
But that also affects in the price rate so not each time panic sellers are affordable.
Activity: 27
September 21, 2018, 11:13:32 PM
Thank panic seller because they give me a chance to join in crypto world and buy bitcoin
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 11:06:53 PM
Preferably before plunging into the world of bitcoin investment it would be nice to understand the risks, do not let us lose in making decisions just because of panic, it is very regrettable if we just throw money away

not always throwing out low prices is the effect of selling panic, because it could be that they sell some of their assets, and then buy again at a cheaper price, because in my opinion it is one of the short-term trading strategies
Activity: 246
September 21, 2018, 11:28:27 AM
Yeah, I just phrased it poorly. You made a very good point that too many investors fall victim to: panic is something you'll always want to avoid in investing. But, one also has to be aware of the loss of potential profits by not following momentum and going short during downwards movements.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
September 21, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
panic sell surely make a lot of investors dump their coin so fast without knowing their was being fooled by a whales that wanna to manipulated them.. like a bad article or news can easily make a panic sell as no one in here wanna lose profit. who dare to hold if someone say bitcoin will collapse soon. obvious you sure will dump it also right..
Activity: 98
September 21, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
bad idea to sell all assets that are owned now. I do not panic to see the market price now because I am sure that in the next year all Altcoin prices will soar. not selling, better buying all coins at the current low price.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
It's a pity seeing to many people that keep buying high and selling low, but at the end it's their fault, it really means they think to make quick money and that's all...
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.
Giving up easily in cryptocurrency is like throwing a bucket of money which able to help you to become rich someday. I agree that you can't become successful if you always relay in false information or new about cryptocurrencies. Do not give up easily in cryptocurrency and just believe on it and then be patience because everything will be okay.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
I Guess i am always late to the party Tongue Tongue My bad luck.
Its always the game - panic and all news and fuds thats all make the game so intimidating and fun.
I’s important to have patience and trust the crypto world and trust that in the coming weeks and months, things will change for better.
Always there will be new people joining and new regulations to come with many fake forks and news  Grin Grin Grin
If you trust the technology then hold hold and hold or else its better to leave the crypto world.
rather than panic selling its better ot get a rig of your own and keep a steady income and safeguard your investment and minimize loss.

Happy Trading all the market seems like a roller coaster today,enjoying the tides and vibes. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:22:31 AM
We should know that every collapse has a subsequent increase. So we should be patient and learn from our mistakes. Senenario this difficult but if we follow our emotions we will definitely further loss. What we should do in these circumstances is to take advantage, We take advantage of the cheap price and buy lots of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: