Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 10. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
We are in crypto market... this is very speculate kind of market! Many people come here with the idea that BTC will up every days, and thats not the reality!
UPPP DOWWWNNN   UPPPP DOWNN............ This is the fk rule here ! Shocked
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
Who are panic sellers to you, those who sell at anytime or those who sell when the value is falling. Everyone has a reason why they sell. Some as little profit that they make on their investment, they sell. It is mostly not right and may contrribute to the fall in price of btc, but it looks more to people as a game and so they will do all it takes not to lose.

I agree, that everyone has a reason why they sell. In my story, I sold my BTC when I am in need to the pay the bills, that was an expected because we ran out of money and that time the BTC is falling down but I don't have a choice. I closed my eyes when I sold my btc. Its hurt!

And lastly, My worst experienced in panic selling when someone told the dev is running and I immediately sold all of my tokens. After a few minutes, I realize to go in telegram to gather a fact and boom the community is taking control over the token. I tried to buy back but I got only 65% of what I sold.
Activity: 667
September 14, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
lol, really ? they are a great tool in the hand pf manipulators and fudders. i really do not blame them because they dont have the knowledge and skills of investment, taking , trading and how this space runs. thats why they are easily moved and sell at any panic or fud raised. they just need to learn.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
me too
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 14, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
I know that many traders like panic sellers but as for me it is not the best way to do business. sure that sometimes it is good when you can buy the desired coin at a better price than it is sold in the market
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
September 14, 2018, 02:10:52 PM
Me too dude. They are the one who regrets why they sell their coins on lower price. This kind of attitude is what real trader wants from a seller. Once you get rid of dropping of price you must take action and attack the seller. Good attitude by the seller by the buyer but bad attitude in real life. Once you enter on this you must risk and wait for the Gold to come. If you not have that patience and good waiting virtue probably you will not eat the good of the land, lol.
Activity: 67
September 14, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
The reality is that majority of the investors in this cryptocurrency market are panic sellers. People who tend to say such stuff usually end up panic selling themselves and if they don't, there is no guarantee that their predictions would be right in the future since everyone realizes the risks involved with this market. No point blaming people who are simply trying to recover their hard earned money at the end of the day.
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 02:12:05 AM
Without panic sellers traders can't get profit, so in this case I love them too. But sometimes they doing this too much and drop the price too low.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
I hope you managed to buy a lot of crypto currency at a small price, because soon, I think there will be growth in the market and everyone will start buying a lot, the price will grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 01:38:47 AM
I almost always says that never ever sell or even buy in panic because it always leads you towards a heavy loss.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 01:37:41 AM
How do we know if the low is low enough and that the panic sellers are not the who are correct?
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 01:31:15 AM
anybody wants to like these sellers. Because of their collapse in the price of their coins, it's a bad thing sometimes especially when it comes to money changers. here's a lot of scams.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 14, 2018, 01:20:50 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

yes, most investors are very happy to see bitcoin holders panic because the holders will sell their bitcoin at a low price because they are afraid of losing more. now we can see how many stupid people sell their bitcoin at very cheap prices, because they panic.

not just the investor but people who have more money will very happy too because they can get bitcoin at a lower price and they cannot see this price again in the future. they have the best time to buy bitcoin especially if the price is down too deep and I am sure that they won't miss the chance to buy as much bitcoin as they can. but for the panic people, they will regret doing that because they cannot make any profit by selling the bitcoin at a low price and they need more time to recover their money.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

yes, most investors are very happy to see bitcoin holders panic because the holders will sell their bitcoin at a low price because they are afraid of losing more. now we can see how many stupid people sell their bitcoin at very cheap prices, because they panic.
Activity: 432
September 13, 2018, 04:26:47 PM
Who are panic sellers to you, those who sell at anytime or those who sell when the value is falling. Everyone has a reason why they sell. Some as little profit that they make on their investment, they sell. It is mostly not right and may contrribute to the fall in price of btc, but it looks more to people as a game and so they will do all it takes not to lose.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
I think that the panic sellers make the mistake of selling their crypto assets cheaper than they bought. Whales organize this panic in the market, just for this! I wish you guys never panic and do not make sales at a loss!
Activity: 135
September 13, 2018, 04:06:19 PM
In every seemingly bad situation, there is a good part. It may look bad to sell at this price but the truth is that sometimes, panic selling can save you from massive lost. The bad component of this is that, most people do not know when exactly to do this.
Activity: 317
September 13, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
Its very normal and completely right to feel sorry for panic sellers. Majority does not know what they are into and they just sell off bitcoin forgetting that they are holding a potential digital gold. Panic selling is not the way forward in this industry

at the moment I think all the alarmists have already sold everything, only true believers in crypto future and long holders have remained. The entire volume on the market is bots and manipulators. So guys are strapped on or off the game.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
September 13, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
If you were on the other "side of the barricade" and it was you who would have to deposit your coins very cheaply then you probably would not be so happy.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 13, 2018, 02:37:55 PM
many panic sellers do not research before selling but not all quick sellers are Panic sellers. You are mistaken at that point. Not everyone is holding or investing their coins, remember there is a side where people just use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies just as a normal currency and we use it for everyday spending. I am one of the quick sellers and no I am not selling it because the market is falling or anything I am selling it because I want the money to be paid for something. I honestly do not care what the market price is all I care is I am getting money from the system and on somewhere maybe people like us keep to demand and supply alive every time.
Pages:
Jump to: