Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 8. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
This is of course all good, because thanks to them it is also possible to rise well and make money, but it all acts a small amount of time, so do not always rely on it, and can end tragically.
copper member
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:13:00 PM
Captain we go to the bottom !!!!!!!!! BTC
copper member
Activity: 180
September 18, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
Tell me please when will the bottom? if I'm not mistaken, many shouted to buy bitcoin for 11 thousand dollars, more such is the bottom will not, And where are we now Huh??
Activity: 18
September 18, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
Panic sellers are an integral part of the BTC ecosystem and the market needs them. We should thank them all for their courage to be with us. Wink
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
they create liquidity in the market)
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 05:27:07 AM
Agreed. Fear is a factor that has caused me a lot in cryptocurrency trading. I sold some of my most precious investments at a lost and when it rose I was down. Patience proper research and study is needed in cryptocurrency trading. Bitcoin is a gold mine holding it for long. Nice post
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Translator
September 17, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
Agree. These people already lost money just because they are afraid to lose money. how ironic. instead of waiting patiently, they just fell for the trap and sold their investments.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
Panic sell is very harmful for the investors but some times panic sell help to make profit.Most of the new investors are responsible for panic sell.So every investors especially new investor should avoid panic sell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 07:25:16 PM
Panic seller makes me get profit quickly, although sometimes I am fooled by the chart movement, in general I get profit from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 16, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
The panic sellers are always on the market and they spread FUD on the various forums. Whenever I see them selling their coins I just make sure I buy more from them so I will make it big when the prices booms.
Activity: 3
September 16, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
Today I went to a fortune-teller, and she promised me explosive growth of bitcoin in late 2018! Just do not tell anyone!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I do not like it this way. When we are making money out of others destress. I hope that they will regain there loss in bitcoin and that we are all be happy with the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 16, 2018, 02:51:12 PM
BTC is actually about the downwards pattern as well as offers removed from medium-sized cases as well as traders. The amount associated with Bitcoin offered through medium-sized traders is not purchased through big as well as little traders. The actual cryptocurrency marketplace is really a really spectacular marketplace with regard to stress and also the entry associated with a few big traders might impact the marketplace.
the purposeful work of financial markets to reduce the cost of bitcoin and knocking bitcoins out of weak hands was carried out during 2018.

A lot of people would have been unable to stomach the volatility and loss in value of their portfolio in 2018 and would have been pushed out. But there are still some marginally weaker hands who are still holding. It will be interesting to see whether they can hold their bitcoins for an extended period of time, even when the market is depressed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
BTC is actually about the downwards pattern as well as offers removed from medium-sized cases as well as traders. The amount associated with Bitcoin offered through medium-sized traders is not purchased through big as well as little traders. The actual cryptocurrency marketplace is really a really spectacular marketplace with regard to stress and also the entry associated with a few big traders might impact the marketplace.
the purposeful work of financial markets to reduce the cost of bitcoin and knocking bitcoins out of weak hands was carried out during 2018.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
Activity: 574
September 16, 2018, 01:19:46 PM
I have realize that panic most of the time are being caused by the world biggest investors who want to buy more btc for feature purposes since the price is very high they raise issue concerning it and when the market drop they buy more and save to make more dollars in the nearest feature.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

Panic selling is not by choice always, these are those people who either have invested most of their funds in any financial market or have invested funds of their need, in these both cases any loss to a particular coin, equity or anything may lead to panic sell, as stated by many legends funds are to be invested wisely with risk appetite which most of the people in financial market do not follow, however panic selling leads to good profit for big whales.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
panic sell from people can be used as one of the profit producers by buying coins at low prices and selling when prices are high. so I think sell panic benefits traders
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 16, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
Don't forget that these panic sellers are real people, who may have bitten off a chunk larger than they can afford, these people panic because they are seeing their investment dwindling. it is a cruel world, and to make money in the Trading game this is how it works, 90% loose and 10% win.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 16, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
Panic sellers also called dumpers, these are the people that sell at a low rate just because of negative rumor of few bucks.I love this people because they allow me acquire more token with price sometimes lower than ico price.
Pages:
Jump to: