Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 3. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 23, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
Yes they are God's greatest gift in the crypto trading world they give us opportunities to buy at there stated low price which is very good for us and also they are very helpful in the token because when they panic sell the loyal customers will buy their tokens and hodl it when the price goes up which is good, they give us profits that we want because they are being affected by the red markets and the fudders what a nice creatures.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
Yes to earn profit anyone would love panic sellers. By selling bitcoins in panic one gives the opportunity to other people to make maximum number of profits and earn nice sum of money. Panic sellers are like a blessing for the traders.

The challenge is to not be one of the panic sellers. When things are working for us, it's easy to say that we love panic sellers and we can earn from them but can you really say that when you're seeing your assets plunging steeply?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.
[/quote
people will feel panicked when what they expect is inappropriate and even far from desires, and what is their fault is why when facing a direct problem with panic means that if the problem is resolved in panic it will get results that may be less satisfying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
Yes to earn profit anyone would love panic sellers. By selling bitcoins in panic one gives the opportunity to other people to make maximum number of profits and earn nice sum of money. Panic sellers are like a blessing for the traders.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Bitcoin buyers take advantage to the panic sellers. Panic sellers sell their bitcoin to a low price the the buyers will buy it and they wait for the right time to sell it then they will gain high profit.
Activity: 18
September 23, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
iOS 12 Beta SUCKED ASS. Now it’s running smooth though. I haven’t even opened my XS MAX yet. I want a case and screen protector before I even touch it.
Which had nothing to do with BTC
Every time I cone here it’s so funny everyone just asks “should I sell or buy?!!?!”

*Let me just get my pen real quick and do some simple math....*

Yep. Sell.
I have a legit question for y’all tho.

Anyone have a recommendation for a local BTC wallet? I have a good ETH one, I pretty much only use ETH as I’m working with Dapps but I want to get a GOOD, local BTC wallet.

Anyone have any advice? Could you DM me in chat (or regular, doesn’t matter).

Thanks guys hope you’re all having a great day/night.
^^ oh and it would be running on a MBP OS X 10.13.x (6,7,or Cool being “x.” Can’t remember off top of my head.

Activity: 512
September 23, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Well as you can see that "PANIC SELLERS" you talking about are newbie or begginer in crypto no one guide them also and not learning a lot. So if someone invest in bitcoins and due to FUD's new regarding in crypto. Some other coins are down or red. But this "PANIC SELLER" will be able to learn that if they have already met that dissatisfaction or mistake.
Activity: 1764
September 23, 2018, 06:35:01 AM
Not always holding is reasonable decision, there are times when you need to sell tokens at the very beginning because the project can stop developing and then you will lose all the value of your tokens. Well, it all comes with experience, I think everyone has already struck at the fact that he panicked at the wrong time and sold his tokens. You must always correctly calculate your strength and have patience.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
Thoughts on an inverted monthly BTC chart? https://i.imgur.com/v1irb8W.png

That is from Bitstamp $2 to $20,000

I highlighted points where it took a bit of accumulation before the next push.

Assuming the price pumps from here and goes to ATH then it'll be another point where the accumulators were right and everyone selling to buy back lower is wrong.

Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 05:37:57 AM
And who does not like them) These people give us the opportunity to buy cheap, from this point of view, I even like FUD.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
September 23, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
People with panic mentality always lossing their money. We can take benefits from panic seller because we can buying good coin with cheaper price. In any investment, market always have high fluctuation and we should able to be patient with our investment and not affecting with negative news
Activity: 384
September 23, 2018, 04:51:20 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
i have the same think like you, panic sellers make me can have some bitcoin with the cheap price, i'm sure i will be rich on the future through my bitcoin, thanks a lot  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 13
September 23, 2018, 04:21:49 AM
I see what you mean here, but I don't feel comfortable saying I love panic sellers. I just understand what many of these people have to go through, so I'm not going tease them or something. I believe they will improve with time and stop being panic sellers Wink
Activity: 5
September 23, 2018, 04:08:54 AM
I guess everyone could be a panic seller one time or another before he or she learns how to minimize their loss in turbulent conditions. After that they will be able to resist panic selling by taking careful steps to prevent any situation like that, IMHO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 23, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

I feel sorry for those person who easily give up and sell their coins because of this kind of situtaion. For those who stays then congrats because you think this kind of situtaion as a oppurtunity and blessing to hold your coins and invest more to i..
Activity: 34
September 23, 2018, 03:01:49 AM
If bitcoin were truly exponential, then we would already be at $1 million a coin since this chart predicts the future. The "winning the lottery" like returns on bitcoin are over now, which is what garnered mainstream interest in the first place. You'll make more on some random shitcoins than bitcoin now, in lottery like returns that is.

What do you mean by "truly exponential"? There are an infinite number of exponential functions that can be defined: ex, e0.5*x, 2x, 3x, etc. just to name a few. One can dream up and curve fit a number of exponential functions to Bitcoin's price data over time. OP is curve fitting the data to some exponential function from 2011 to 2021 (which is linear on a log scale).

Activity: 33
September 23, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
If bitcoin were truly exponential, then we would already be at $1 million a coin since this chart predicts the future. The "winning the lottery" like returns on bitcoin are over now, which is what garnered mainstream interest in the first place. You'll make more on some random shitcoins than bitcoin now, in lottery like returns that is.

Activity: 5
September 23, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
Sometimes I feel sorry for these guys, but I, actually, appreciate what they do because that way they help other people gain more. That's why I'd like to thank them for their efforts. Way to go, guys, and good luck!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
September 23, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
panic sellers have a specific reason why them do that, because what they do certainly avoids the big losses on the investment they have by selling the existing assets or they can lose everything they have
It does not work like that. People sell but unfortunately they often lose a lot. Sam convinced myself moments ago. I sold BTC as the price was 6.2k $ and a few days later the price tagged up to 8.5k $ ...
Well, well, I think you're impatient with that, and you can say that is the reason why people like panic sellers. on the other hand, people will see this price drop as an opportunity to buy coins, and as you might expect, rising prices will give them a big profit.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 23, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
panics sellers is normally . and when the market fall down they sell it because they dont know how the market process but if they believe in their tokens or investments they will hold it . but panics sellers is normally i love them too coz i buy theyre token for such a low price
Pages:
Jump to: