Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 26. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
Very clever, but everyone should have a head on their shoulders and everyone must decide for themselves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
I do not think people are panic selling at the moment. At least everyone invested in cryptocurrency to get some profit from it and if with time the expected profit is not reached you shouldn't be waiting but withdraw at least half of it to take care of yourself. This is what's happening on the market. No one is actually selling because of some fuds surrounding us.

That's exactly panic selling. When you sell your coins to protect yourself from bigger loses, you have panicked.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
September 08, 2018, 03:10:31 AM
I do not think people are panic selling at the moment. At least everyone invested in cryptocurrency to get some profit from it and if with time the expected profit is not reached you shouldn't be waiting but withdraw at least half of it to take care of yourself. This is what's happening on the market. No one is actually selling because of some fuds surrounding us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:29:10 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

True, what happening now is a blessing to many. Others crypto people ended up dumping their coins in a losing value to avoid getting drown in the current market condition. Which is in the other hand is a good opportunity to some investors that are willing to wait for the moon. There is a big reward to the ones who wait patiently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:20:07 AM
yes, it usually takes about a week to be able to sell tokens at the recovered price, so when people panic sell all the coins, then buy with a limit order at the lowest price, because surely you will get the coins you want
and a few weeks later, the price will rise, and that is profit for you
yes I agree, it will be an advantage for us and regret for those who panic and sell all the coins they have.  Roll Eyes

I know it feels good to buy crypto at the lesser price when the inexperienced panic sellers are rushing to sell it for peanuts but we need to emphasize with then and make them understand about their mistake.
Activity: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:11:49 AM
yes, it usually takes about a week to be able to sell tokens at the recovered price, so when people panic sell all the coins, then buy with a limit order at the lowest price, because surely you will get the coins you want
yes I agree, it will be an advantage for us and regret for those who panic and sell all the coins they have.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 01:29:35 AM
Well in case of panic sellers they will lose double amount because they will miss the time when the coin will go rise then what they lose in selling in dumping price, and in the side of traders and investors they will get big amount of profit of course so others love panic sellers.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 08, 2018, 01:21:50 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
They panic and just open the new opportunity for us to buy more coins in cheap price and also they open for new commers to invest in cryptocurrency.
Lol, panic sellers are the ones who always regret on the long run, there existence is normal in crypto space ,some have to dump and some have to buy
yes people who think investing in crypto is good for short term is really dumb. I believe good future a head of us but it could be more than a year. People that not patience enough just screaming and sell their coins in cheap price.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
Feel bad for them, actually right now i have my tokens and i need to exchange it to bitcoin but still i didnt exchange it because bit is so low. Even when my token give to last may i am not in panic. Its been few months ago when i recieve my token but im still chill because i wait for the bitcoin rises. To the panic sellers i advice that if you need the exchange, its better to the other things to earn it. Not just relay on bitcoin, try to find another way. But if you really need to exchange it but still the bitcoin is low, its up to you. Even i didnt know when the bitcoin rise.
Activity: 783
September 08, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
panic sell occurs only a few now, some time ahead there are only buy and buy. so if you are a trader and like panic sell take advantage of the current moment to buy and use to get large amounts of profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 12:47:34 AM
Lol, panic sellers are the ones who always regret on the long run, there existence is normal in crypto space ,some have to dump and some have to buy
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 12:39:16 AM
yes I also like it when everyone panics and sells the assets they have at a very cheap price that is the right time to hunt.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 07, 2018, 11:53:02 PM
Activity: 108
September 07, 2018, 11:49:52 PM
I think that sell when the price is down makes the price of bitcoin and other coin is dropping its a good time to buy .when yhe panic seller sell their coin and we buy their coin.its normalin trading.
Activity: 616
September 07, 2018, 11:28:19 PM
lol, panic seller that sell when the price is down makes the price of bitcoin and other coin is dropping, so i think its a good time to buy, so when the panic seller sell their coin we buy their coin by make a buy order, so when the price of bitcoin is coem back we can get profit from it hahaha lol
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 07, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
Always Sellers aren't  panic sellers. Those who predict that the market will fall will naturally sell, and buy it again at a lower price. It's normal in trading.
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
indeed as an experienced trader can certainly benefit from people who sell their assets at low prices, they don't know this might be one of the big investor strategies to sell their coins at low prices
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 11:17:13 PM
When panic makes them start selling at low prices it is something that is valuable to us.
I prefer to take advantage of what they give and make the best use of it when prices start flying again.  Grin
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 07, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
Well thats a proof that not all investors here in crypto are fully aware of what they're doing because if they know how the market works panic sellers wont sell their coins just because of the FUD spreading or fake news circulating regarding crypto. I think before you enter in any investment assure yourself to know all the facts and the risk so you wont put yourself in a situation wherein you have to choose the worse just because you cant stand whats happening.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 07, 2018, 10:54:50 PM
Certainly you may love it because there will be an opportunity for you to buy at lower price. And when the market is up gain you will gain a lot. The only problem is what if the market goes even lower if there are more panic sellers than you have ever thought? Do you think it is still beneficial for you if the bottom price you thought is not actually is? For example if you bought your coin at 11K$ which was once around 15K$ and all of sudden you wake up with price right now, would you be happy that much? I think not because you would have to wait for several years for it to go back up again. So I think it is more of investing logically that could give opportunities and not just plainly getting so happy about panic sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: