Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 25. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

You will love panic sellers because they sell bitcoin even the value of it is in a low price. The panic seller is all newbie because they fear that bitcoin will gone but we all know that it will not happen.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:41:05 AM
You captured it well. They seem not to understand the terrain of the market or what they signed up for, hence, ready to offload at the slightest opportunity without due recourse to market changes which will definitely turn out good in few months time. Panic sellers fall for all manner of tricks, and like you opined, those who are ready to invest could bank on their vulnerability to being panic stricken and buy the coins off them cheaply. They will be left to eye their chances later when prices improve significantly. On the flip side, no one should blame anybody. We react differently to market situations. They have chosen to sell, we need to respect that in the same way holders should be respected.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 08, 2018, 10:29:01 AM
It is quite unfortunate that we have such  people in the ecosystem with such weak minds to sell cheaply anytime there is any news which is not in favour of bitcoin. I believe panic sellers always degrade the value of bitcoin by selling cheap.
i'll got mixed emotion in this topic. i am happy because panic sellers sells their coin at the cheap price. we jist need to buy it at low price and then wit for the boom price when all coins are rising up. but ay the same time i feel sad because they don't know that in this industry the dropping rate is only normal. they think bou the negtive way.
Activity: 162
September 08, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
It is quite unfortunate that we have such  people in the ecosystem with such weak minds to sell cheaply anytime there is any news which is not in favour of bitcoin. I believe panic sellers always degrade the value of bitcoin by selling cheap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
hahaha...if you really want to buy cheap then you can use the help of panic sellers especially after bounty campaigns. but don't also forget sometimes after their dumping it also takes quite a while before the price comes back again.
Activity: 314
September 08, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
This is a strong allusion to people who like to panic when the price of coins drops so they sell their coins. Remember you people who like to sell panic, remember behind your actions there are people who are happy and smiling because they can get your coins at cheap prices. From now on, stop selling panic, in addition to maintaining the stability of the coins you hold, this also secures your money from losses when you sell your coins cheaply when the price drops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
September 08, 2018, 09:34:52 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I think you are bag holder from the dip. This is the best time to pick some good tokens from the market where anyone believes crypto survive in the long term.

Let the panic sellers unload their crypto. This crypto market need strong Hodlers who believes in technology instead of speculators.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

If you like panic sellers then you are a person who has a good level of patience because you believe that prices will return to a positive path. In calculation, buying coins when panic occurs is an advantage because you can buy coins at cheap rates. But you have to have a variety of analysis because you have to make sure that the coin will again increase again.
Activity: 102
September 08, 2018, 09:27:32 AM
Everyone needs to understand that trading is a profession. You need to trade professionally to get success, but many people see that as a way how to get rich without hard work and knowledge. These are lazy people and they always loose, doesn't  matter in trading or in any other industry.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 08, 2018, 05:50:45 AM
I think only newbie traders panic sell. If you spend sometime in the crypto world then you will know which coins will come back and which coins will just fall.

there are enough factors, it doesn't always come from a newbie traders
those who panic may be because they don't have a safe reserve fund outside of funds for trading, and that's why financial management is very important
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
September 08, 2018, 05:41:52 AM
I think only newbie traders panic sell. If you spend sometime in the crypto world then you will know which coins will come back and which coins will just fall.
Activity: 116
September 08, 2018, 05:33:39 AM
As a person who have interest on gaining profit in any kind of work, i rather choose the risk which benefited me like some people who using BITCOIN that sold their currency for having heared that BITCOIN dropping continously and lossing their savings. In other hand its good time for the other people to take advantage to those who PANIC SELLING. Maybe risking their BITCOIN on buying when its downful but thinking of possibilities that soon BITCOIN rises again then the output will  rewards to those who waited for long.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 05:00:58 AM
This month's month is indeed a difficult time when bitcoin fluctuates on a small scale, most holders, especially beginners, decide to sell their bitcoin with the mind to reduce losses and now is a good time for people who think like you, there's no harm in hoping not and think otherwise than most people because usually special minded people like us usually become lucky people
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
Panic sellers will never be successful in the bitcoin business, PERIODDDDD!!! In fact, they will remain poor since they do not understand the nature of the business they are involved in. The coin is volatile, just get that in mind in do not panic
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

Truly this is the time for the ultimate test. This phase we are going through is what separates the weak from the strong ones. Those who become demoralized users will truly do panic sell. To that end, the reward of the patience we endure will be based from the number of panic sellers around the globe.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
It's not advisable to panic sell your bitcoin because of FUD or because of price slashes. But sometimes people do sell because they need fiat cash immediately for daily routines or for further investments diversification.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 08, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
Panic sellers are always in the sorry state, where they ever leave to regret their actions in this industry cryptocurrency is not for lazy people and at that before any one can survive in it you need to make up your mind to go through what ever phase it brings your way. Because FUDS are constantly ready to play on your emotions in other to trick you to sell at cheap rates so that there can make big gains. Please don't do panic selling is a very bad virus in the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
If you would love to buy from panic sellers, just log on to Idex and see for yourself. You will get bitcoin and altcoin to buy at a cheaper price. That will be cool business right?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 08, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
I also like traders who cannot control the patience they have and finally they panic and sell their assets at very cheap prices and we can get a profit when the price is cheap. You must be able to take advantage of such moments as best you can.
Activity: 227
September 08, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
Most of them won't last long in the crypto world, because panic sellers will get huge losses. They are afraid of falling prices. The panic sellers will only be profitable for buyers because they buy at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: