Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 24. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 08, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
I love the panic dealers. If it were not for panic sellers we could not win. There must always be a loss and a winner in the market.
The roles can change, but the market will always be the same.

How can market remain same when the panic sellers start to sell they will sell at any price irrespective f they are making huge losses them self they will not hold and this will bring more fire to the price and crash will happen. This means if you hold any coins even you will make heavy losses.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
Do not blame the panic sellers, we respond to market situations differently. They decide to sell when they deem fit, and no-one should question that. Besides, they play crucial role in the long run. The fact that you get to buy it at a cheaper rate, then sell higher is put in place by these tagged panic sellers. So far it suits them, AMD they are cool with it, let's save them the stress. Come to think of it, no one isn't. Even if you hold and decide to sell at 20k, won't you rather sell than see it depreciate again?  So everyone is, we just respond differently.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 01:34:52 PM
I do not know what to say about such people as this is a good idea or not because for investors who have full confidence that bitcoin price will increase very soon they are take advantage of that situation of panic sellers,by buying more and more bitcoins at low cost.On the other hand who are lacking their confidence on bitcoin they are the one who are panic sellers and personally i feel sorry for them.

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 08, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
Not everyone is strong, and some are fragile because the market falls and becomes a panic seller, that's really a bad decision. And for those who are strong, they take advantage of this decline to buy more with the aim of benefiting from future market increases.
Indeed, some experience investors take the advantage when panic selling occurs, it's a chance for them to buy and just wait till the price goes high again. In the market, a big fall occur again, and I'm pretty sure that people who sell at a high price are buying again and they'll wait for it to increase again and sell again.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 08, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
Not everyone is strong, and some are fragile because the market falls and becomes a panic seller, that's really a bad decision. And for those who are strong, they take advantage of this decline to buy more with the aim of benefiting from future market increases.
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
No cryptocurrency investor does not like panic sellers. They make the real investors who know the right time to buy or sell rich when the bitcoin price is on the decrease. Panic sellers are the best means of making big money in the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 60
September 08, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
Such possibilities are thats experienced by novice investors and bitcoin traders who try and learn to get out of panic but the losses that they get
Activity: 131
September 08, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
Actually for those who have bitcoin, you don't have to panic or rush to sell your bitcoin. be patient for sure if we are patient there will be unexpected pleasures. If indeed you panic, surely many take big profits. An investor always monitors the development of bitcoin around the world. They are very happy if there is a bitcoin holder who is panicking to sell his bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Newbies are always made to panic and they will always lose so much investment. Professional traders are feeling great at panic times because they can buy cheaper coins and sell it on FOMO then wait again in FUD and repeat it
Activity: 73
September 08, 2018, 01:03:36 PM
we cannot blame those who become panic sellers because the needs of each person are different, they may need money or to avoid more losses. after all this also brings benefits for newcomers who want to start investing at a low price.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
I love the panic dealers. If it were not for panic sellers we could not win. There must always be a loss and a winner in the market.
The roles can change, but the market will always be the same.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 08, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
Panic sell is always a bad decision. We should avoid it as soon as possible. It is not a well planned decision to make profit. But clear traders are searching those panic sellers.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 12:53:40 PM
No need to get nervous, too many noobs still holding bitcoin, these must be shed before we can go into new all time highs. There's still massive amounts of people that bought during last bubble because they heard it in the news and FOMO'd hard, none of these have a fucking clue of the fundamentals of bitcoin and what bitcoin means, so these will be selling every time some whale triggers a big candle, so all these noobs act as a feedback loop and make the whale dumping even harder.

Once only people that understand the fundamentals are left, we'll be going up again. TPTB will not let bitcoin grow until all noobs are demoralized into hating bitcoin and selling.

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of users who panic selling because of the crypto value despite advices from this forum about the case even when they have been using bitcoin for a long time now and should’ve been used to volatility of the price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 11:55:45 AM
I think only newbie traders panic sell. If you spend sometime in the crypto world then you will know which coins will come back and which coins will just fall.
Thats why professional traders don't panic when price changes deteriorate, because they know the signs of prices will decline and they
already understand the price changes, they are not afraid of panic selling because they see it as an opportunity to buy..
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
I am very surprise that everyone is condeming panic sellers instead of commending them, do you no that without panic sellers some of us wouldn't have had the opportunity to buy some coin we have today, for someone to rise someone has to fall "mugu" so lets applaud panic sellers because they are important actors in this platform
Activity: 80
September 08, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
Well, I also agree with you. this is where we can be smarter to take advantage of the situation. we take this opportunity well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 11:35:55 AM
I honestly feel bad to them, they are innocent, and if not innocent they are being given false information, otherwise they are being misinformed, which will lead to panic selling, panic sellers tend to stick to only one solution, and that's basically selling their bitcoins without receiving prior knowledge and information, and this is why people are having these negative thoughts around BTC, it's because they give up so easily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
being in this industry for almost 2 years teach me to hodl and stay to my own calculations. emotions must not have room in this industry. i was a victim of panic selling a hundred of times and this time i will bravely hodl till january!
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

You will love panic sellers because they sell bitcoin even the value of it is in a low price. The panic seller is all newbie because they fear that bitcoin will gone but we all know that it will not happen.
Those panic seller will eventually losing money and will regret later on when selling early. And this is good opportunity to those willing to invest or buy at a lower rate. Yes panic seller is a newbie afraid to lose profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
I think now is a good opportunity to speculate, we can take advantage of it and earn some profit sometimes. When the market is unstable, investors who make money at the moment are really wise, they know what they are doing to make money on the Pannic.
Pages:
Jump to: