Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 27. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 36
September 07, 2018, 10:47:45 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

There are so many people that love oanic seller because they sell all the bitcoin that they have even the price of bitcoin is in a low price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:17:12 PM
I think people who are panic are people who are new to the world of cryptocurrency, they think bitcoin is an easy investment opportunity without knowing the development of bitcoin, when they know the price is down they sell it immediately at a low price, of course it will make things worse, so I suggest not panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 10:01:08 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
I also. It's really scary when the value goes down and that's the real opportunity for us to get rich. You know, the market always goes up after a storm. So I believe this is a very good philosophy to invest. I have quite a lot of profit from it. Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 07, 2018, 09:56:01 PM
In this cryptocurrency investment, bitcoin price will not rise in all the time so we need panic selling but one thing that we must keep in mind is only sell when you still get profit, don't leave this cryptocurrency world when bitcoin price fall because bitcoin price will not down to zero.
Activity: 924
September 07, 2018, 09:55:39 PM
Exactly, those panic sellers will only be used by those who have full confidence in the running prices in the market and demand that they sell more so that the price decreases and provides a lot of income for people who can take advantage of the low price
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:50:34 PM
This is the fact that they did not make good enough research about bitcoin or other cryptocurency. They only want quick profits and they forget that bitcoin is a long-term investment. Unfortunately, most sellers panic. They throw away their money. Personally, I don't like people like this. They only make bitcoin less valuable.
 This is the fact that they did not make good enough research about bitcoin or other cryptocurency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
September 07, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Well, they can always go back where it hits low. Who knows maybe they are also playing you. Smiley
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

Most people did panic because many negative news about bitcoin future. But already proven that negatives news dont have a good fact and just FUD. Panic seller will lost their profits opportunity in the future and long term investment will gain big profits because they can be patient with their investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 07, 2018, 08:59:52 PM
Haha by that you buy in low price

Theres so many panic sellers here in crypto world, specially those new here, the beginners who dont have experience yet and its a big mistake, how can you earn profit like that? If price falls down buy coins and hodl dont sell it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 07, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

The sale of panic indicates inefficient trader
In short, this means losing his money
It also means the opportunity for another trader to make profits

Paranoid has no place here in the market with these characteristics.
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 01:38:10 PM
Haha by that you buy in low price
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
September 07, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
I want to share what was in my head when I first read the subject. Also very well and for a fact it is true and a big fact.

Yes panick sellers are the ones the may help the cryptocurrency value/prices go up and up but as I can say it can be opposite of the situation.  Still as you said Selling low is bad so which means if you sell this low and your fellow holders as well sell there altcoin's low it may affect the whole cryptocurrency value so which the buyers it self are the ones will benifit it.

In the end let this thread be a lesson for panic seller that kne should think before you speak for your actions in clicking an option.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
Panic selling is not always bad at some point in your trading time because what we call panic selling most times is someone take profit point ..it actually depends on when you enter the market
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
Panic sellers will always be exist in cryptocurrency world and for those who does not prepare for the price movement then if the price fall panic sellers will always be trapped and admitted or not some of us at here are already being panic but only small parts of us too can avoid being panic and can able to utilize this situations
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
We should not buy bitcoins at times of panic and when they are frightened they will give us the wrong decisions and make us regret the decision when we hurry, and also do not sell when panic
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 09:11:16 AM
Panic sellers are only short term traders anywhere in the financial space or crypto space. Their motto is to make less money and move out , they are not worried about where the market is going nor they take seriously.Hence i always say we should have both short term and long term portfolios to manage our profits and losses accordingly.The best way is to be away from panic sellers as me personally dont take any such advices which would hamper my portfolios.

Panic sellers or short term trader as they are rightly called are never safe, they run after short term profit, they gain little, run from one investment to another, jump from one coin to the other, sell at loss while placing their faith on Pump and dump channel are only killing themselves, the English word PANIC sums it all, while they are jumping here and there, the exchanges are making money off their head as transaction fees but the patient investor stays Calm, buy off their portfolio and hope for a positive rise
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 08:32:58 AM
I don't. I prefer panic buyers. Please keep panicking and buying as much bitcoin as you can. I'll keep holding in the meantime Grin.

Yes, i love it too, because I can buy more assets because that situation. But, sometime panic sell is not bad, i guess it's a strategy to their cut loss.

But do you really always manage to buy on the low and do it every time it falls? It's very hard to time right and know where the bottom is, and there could be that time when it keeps on falling and you might be waiting a while to sell at a profit again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
September 07, 2018, 08:28:47 AM
Yes, i love it too, because I can buy more assets because that situation. But, sometime panic sell is not bad, i guess it's a strategy to their cut loss.
Activity: 406
September 07, 2018, 08:27:03 AM
Panic sellers are only short term traders anywhere in the financial space or crypto space. Their motto is to make less money and move out , they are not worried about where the market is going nor they take seriously.Hence i always say we should have both short term and long term portfolios to manage our profits and losses accordingly.The best way is to be away from panic sellers as me personally dont take any such advices which would hamper my portfolios.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
Not only you. Experts in market plays with their emotions. They playing the card and gives panic to them and earn the profit. Actually I think small investor should keep away from trading. Because mostly they suffer due to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: