Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 33. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 06, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
The happiness of some is the misfortune of others. It's well known. It is unfortunate, however, to know that people are making money on the backs of poor people. I hope that all this will change and that we will all have the same luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 06, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
In a trading perspective, "panic selling" isn't always a bad thing to be honest. It just completely depends on what price point did they sell the coins.

We peaked at $7380 in the past few days. When the prices were once again dropping, I'm pretty sure a certain number of people "panic sold" at around $7000 because they might have anticipated that the prices will drop more; and here we are today at $6400. They could've sold their coins at $7300 and bought back at the current price. In the end, they end up with more BTC than they used to. Panic selling isn't completely bad(but probably mostly is). It just depends on the circumstances.
yep that's right, you might like to play fast by looking for small profits but it can be sustainable, I like that game because it's very tense and profits can be obtained quickly, panic is selling fast but there is still profit it's smart action
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 06, 2018, 10:00:43 AM
It's bad if someone sells with a loss because he lost all hope, but we shouldn't judge everyone. Sometimes people need their money from crypto asap, different situations happen to all of us everyday.

Selling at a loss isn't always bad. If you sell at a loss and buy back at a good price point, then you have higher chances of winning. Selling all your holdings thinking "bitcoin is dead" just because the price crashed is another story though.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
It's bad if someone sells with a loss because he lost all hope, but we shouldn't judge everyone. Sometimes people need their money from crypto asap, different situations happen to all of us everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
September 06, 2018, 09:47:34 AM
No need to get nervous, too many noobs still holding bitcoin, these must be shed before we can go into new all time highs. There's still massive amounts of people that bought during last bubble because they heard it in the news and FOMO'd hard, none of these have a fucking clue of the fundamentals of bitcoin and what bitcoin means, so these will be selling every time some whale triggers a big candle, so all these noobs act as a feedback loop and make the whale dumping even harder.

Once only people that understand the fundamentals are left, we'll be going up again. TPTB will not let bitcoin grow until all noobs are demoralized into hating bitcoin and selling.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 06, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
In a trading perspective, "panic selling" isn't always a bad thing to be honest. It just completely depends on what price point did they sell the coins.

We peaked at $7380 in the past few days. When the prices were once again dropping, I'm pretty sure a certain number of people "panic sold" at around $7000 because they might have anticipated that the prices will drop more; and here we are today at $6400. They could've sold their coins at $7300 and bought back at the current price. In the end, they end up with more BTC than they used to. Panic selling isn't completely bad(but probably mostly is). It just depends on the circumstances.
Activity: 67
September 06, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Pages:
Jump to: