Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 10. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 22, 2021, 02:47:32 AM
DBX
DBX is a digital asset, open-source, decentralized POS & POW Blockchain technology.

DBX Ecosystem is a fast service for digital community infrastructures.

DBX will start ieo and listing we can still buy at cheap price.

https://dbx.so
Activity: 219
Merit: 67
Life Can't be ctrl+ Z
August 21, 2021, 09:55:29 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I have been looking at these coins for several days now, I would suggest that if you want to keep a long term alt coin such as Dock, Akita, Dent, Dot, kishu

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 20, 2021, 07:15:01 PM
if you courage to take some risk maybe new potential coins shoud be your choice, profits potency could be bigger in major coins but it have high risk too if someday be scam projects. research on any project could help us to find this coins but for safer investment  you could take top10 as main portofolio.
Activity: 205
August 20, 2021, 05:35:58 PM
Don't invest on  Baby doge., baby Shiba etc for long term. I am on bitcoin Ether and DOGE. From December 2020. I am very happy with my holding. But investing in crypto is not for everybody . crypto is Very volatile.  Big patience us needed.
that's very true and I think investing in Doge is also very risky, it's better to choose coins with high volumes such as ETH, BNB or others. I think it's a good coin for the long term with low risk because coin price movements tend to be stable when compared to memecoins that are popping up a lot today.
Doge coin most possibility to fallen extremely down at sooner or later, So that definitely it very risky. Polkadot, BNB, Cake could be exponentially increasing your capital in the future. But undoubtedly anyone can stay for long term with Btc and Eth.
Activity: 210
The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange
August 20, 2021, 02:35:33 PM
For long term only possible investment plan is BTC and ETH.

Merely 3 years ago, my investment plan included NEO, Augur, BAT, Raiden, Iota, XLM, NEO, EOS, Hedera Hashgraph and stuff like that... nothing of the trending DeFi of today.

So in 3 years half of your portfolio will probably be something else too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 19, 2021, 11:24:58 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
I hope you still hold your investment because if youre still holding that it will be a such a big amount i guess. For the altcoin i think the best coin for you to hold for the very long term is ethereum because in my opinion ETH still have a big potential to increase into $100k in the next few years maybe in $2025.
Activity: 219
Merit: 67
Life Can't be ctrl+ Z
August 18, 2021, 06:18:13 PM
I will only recommend 3 altcoins that i think you can hold it safely for a long term,

1. ETH
2. ARPA
3. ADA

those three altcoins are going to be huge in the near future i think not everyone know a lot about those altcoins.
but still, i'm very confident that those coins are gonna skyrocket at least in the next 6 months.
that's what i'm hoping for.
Please keep an eye on it.
Eth, FIl, CRV,  Matic, Ada,  SOl,
If you buy partially.
Now it's a good time to shop.
Small profit small loss
I am neither a financial advisor nor a TA.
August 18, 2021, 02:52:29 PM
Don't invest on  Baby doge., baby Shiba etc for long term. I am on bitcoin Ether and DOGE. From December 2020. I am very happy with my holding. But investing in crypto is not for everybody . crypto is Very volatile.  Big patience us needed.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 18, 2021, 12:37:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

maybe I'm late to comment on your post, but you are never too late to invest in Ethereum, therefore I recommend you to invest in Ethereum for the long term, because the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to increase and of course by investing in Ethereum, then you will definitely get a big profit in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY
August 13, 2021, 11:42:21 AM
If you are looking for long term than my pick will be
1. FTM a underrated token despite a big idea and had their own Blockchain these coin will be gem for long term .
2. Kick is lauching their own Blockchain and Mainnet in the quarter 1 2023 but you can buy their token now project is really solid.
3. Audio a music token that really focused on connecting people and project had the real usecases and price will definitely increase.
4. Last Old is gold go for BTC a king and pathfinder of all the Crypto you can't miss to have some BTC in your Bag so must also consider It.

Disclaimer - Do your own research that is only my opinion
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
August 13, 2021, 08:02:23 AM
Ethereum would be the best currency for longterm retention. The price of this currency is currently much higher than the previous price and is creating new ETH good if you can keep it for 3 years ethereum is expected to reach more than double that in 5 years. Ethereum and BNB may be the best altcoin for you to hold on to for a long time until you get married.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 13, 2021, 07:43:30 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
i wish you are seriously asking this because 5 days after posting you did not return updating in which coin you decided to buy.
Hope that you bought ethereum that time becuase the price drops below 100$ and not look at the value , that 100$ capital is more than x40 recently when ethereum made another ATH at 4,000 dollar level.
but i do hope that you still got married no matter what happened to your investments here in crypto.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 13, 2021, 07:19:55 AM
I think today altcoin are still good to buy more, top ten altcoin like ethereum, ripple, cardano, neo, stellar is good to hold not for long until bitcin dominance is not more than 57 percent,,
You're right, coins like ETH, XRP, LTC, and BNB, I think it's a very good altcoin to be held in the long run. seeing the current price that is developing for quite a long time, I think little by little, the price will definitely rise. but, the coins that are good enough to hold now are BCH, cardano, XLM, and theter, that is my opinion.
top coins long term holders must gain profits even their investment are not in bigger risk but the most possibility of profit because these top ranking projects are fundamentally big and token utilising by so many real use cases.

you hold tether for long term? first time i heard it's long term holding coin. 
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
August 13, 2021, 04:09:54 AM
Longterm it means you gonna hold that coin for more than 3 years i guess, so with that time frame i want to recommend you to buy ADA, LINK and any other big coins. When you want to invest for the long term, i think we should put our money in big coins with good fundamental.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 13, 2021, 12:26:27 AM
I can recommend ethereum to you as one of the best long-term altcoins. currently only ethereum is capable of being one of the best opportunities. besides that the price of ethereum is also getting higher. this is very good for our long-term investment choice

There is no doubt that ethereum is the best choice for the long term, the number of large and successful projects with the ethereum platform makes the need for ethereum continue to increase, I believe ethereum is the most likely coin to replace bitcoin in the next maximum 5 years.
August 12, 2021, 11:58:16 AM
I would wait for a dip to be honest .  . But  my portfolio includes ADA VET and  ETH.
So i will recommend all three coin for beat future rates.
Activity: 550
August 12, 2021, 11:46:11 AM
I can recommend ethereum to you as one of the best long-term altcoins. currently only ethereum is capable of being one of the best opportunities. besides that the price of ethereum is also getting higher. this is very good for our long-term investment choice
Activity: 840
August 11, 2021, 07:15:06 PM
As of this time, I would highly root for Ethereum as the best long-term altcoin to hold because of it’s London hard fork upgrade where it burns $8k every minute that would make the demand go higher in the long term. Although this is just my own prediction, I could say that ETH might reach a minimum of $5k to $6k before the end of the year, but $10,000 per ETH is still possible for me.
that is good if in this upgrade will burn token in every minutes. supply will gradually decrease significantly after several years, and for long term this is very good fundamental. only need around $2k you hit your target and we still have alot time to realize and also waiting news that could be triger cryptocurrency movement.

list above was best in each criteria , i am agree with NFT gaming .we are still in early stages from NFT gaming developtment . there alot thing build by developers team and not completed yet. At this moment my concern still on smart contract platform and NFT gaming project , its still have gap to growth massively . For long term this project will give us huge return.
Agree i think the hype on NFT on this year just the beginning and i believe NFT will become more bigger in the next few years. Yap about the smart contract i have a big faith too, smart contract will be our future and it will be much bigger than any others section.
as long as new project still launched in this market , smart contract platform project will growth massively. and we only need to pick of them that provide best feature.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 11, 2021, 10:00:06 AM
If you want to spend your money for long investment, i suggest you to invest in Top 10 coinmarketcap, or for this moment better you invest hype investment method like in Game using NFT as the base of the game, game like Axie, binemon or Lime Odissey. but I don't guarantee this is the best investment for the long term, I still recommend investing in Bitcoin, Etherium and BnB
try to find NFT gaming that will launched their play to earn feature in near future. cryptocurrency market now concern on this project,alot investors start diversify or even allocate their fund to this project. Next year or it could faster,it play to earn launched token price will soar. gamers and also traders will start play the game and spend some money to buy NFT gaming that used .  Bitcoin ethreum and bnb should not to ask , it will always in our bag for long term investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 101
www.cd3d.app
August 11, 2021, 03:16:03 AM
I don't think the ICO is a fake, as long as you pick a decent ICO project, so you can get great returns, assuming you need to hold for quite a while, so speculation ICO is a decent decision. Those coins won't ever be drop to the cold earth in light of the fact that the organization is secure and financial backers are sure that those coins will actually want to give them high benefits following not many months or even a year.

Actually, there are a lot of good projects that you can invest in during ICO and then get your profit when others will buy this token after listing on exchange. In order not to come across a scam, we should always do research. If you see clear documents, nice web-site, loyal community, big partners, good portfolio of devs, you can take risk and try to invest. I find ICOs quite profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: