Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 96. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
i can only recommend the coins i hold, ideally you need to do your own research and make your own choice.
I'm holding snt, trx, neo, ltc
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
February 22, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

If you want to hold an altcoin for a long term, make your own research and look for a coin with an active development team, active and good marketing strategy, a coin with a good potential, or a coin where you can gain a passive income. There's a lot of good coin or tokens out there, you just need to be informed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
For long term hodl pick LISK whcih is going to be the new ethereum. It can easily go more than 10x by the end of the year, and even higher if you can hodl for longer. The other obvious choice is NEO which is holding steadily while everything else is falling - there must be a reason for this Wink
Activity: 140
February 22, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
One thing for sure you look for ethereum. Ethereum is looking to the bright long term future. This is good enough to invest. Probably you will like it too and you can have a good return in ethereum. Also neo is a good altcoin have a bright future too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 22, 2018, 01:39:36 PM
Lots of cool altcoins nowadays which are worth hodling. But you better look at the ICO stage where you can buy altcoins which are not tradable  yet for a very good price. I recommend to look closely to Dogezer ICO and their token dgz.
Activity: 9
February 22, 2018, 01:28:20 PM
I will be holding NEO (dapp creations), NANO (currency, hope to use this in the real world), BTO (privatization of big data), ELIX (lending platform), UFR (incentivized p2p file sharing), and ONION (privacy coin with a strong community).

I might branch out to a few more in the future, but I feel good about these choices. Spreading throughout 1-600 in market cap placement.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 01:17:28 PM
$INS - great team, good idea and promising product.
Yes, it's really a very promising project. Also, in connection with the latest news https://blog.artoken.io/capp-airdrop-the-more-you-hold-the-more-you-earn-c900560bac5b , I recommend investing in the CAPP project. This is an opportunity to receive a large number of additional coins.
Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
Lympo is the best long term investment I have seen so far, waiting for them to announce big parterships and then here we goo!!
$0.02 right now => $1 the end of 2018. That's x50!!

Lympo team, if you're reading this, say HI to the big whale here:))

https://lympo.io
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
IOTA. It either becomes the biggest project ever or it will fail miserably. Either way, the vision and technology make it interesting and exciting even without the price swings.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 22, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
Ripple and Tron is nice to hold for long term. Also you can check Oyster for sure.
I am a big fan of oyster and ripple. And i am already happy with my coins Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
You can check out a couple of ICOs on popular ICO listings. They usually give out a detailed explanation of these ICOs.

I'm planning to invest in a couple of projects myself:
1) Pecunio
2) Enkidu
3) Vestarin
4)Mossland

The best one I've found out of these is Enkidu. They are making some type of global platform for making collaborations easier. Second, one is Pecunio, they are making it easier for people to handle their crypto assets. Good use case. Potential million dollar ideas.

Enkidu has been making huge progress lately. I see new Vlogs, blog posts everyday. Their whitepapers and youtube videos seem like a lot of quality work. I'm looking forward to invest on them!
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
February 21, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
$INS - great team, good idea and promising product.
Activity: 16
February 21, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
BNB, ICX, VECHAIN. THEY are good coins to hold!
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
February 21, 2018, 06:06:26 PM
You can't go wrong on any of the top 10 coins like eth and neo. Past the top 10, I would hold omg and dragonchain long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 21, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove

And add ETN, Utrust, Copy Track, Atlant and Divx.

These tokens think I have a good show nearing the year.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
hey there, i suggest you invest in the most cheaper coins that can make you millions in the future, you should buy KIN that's the best for now, it's ranging around 2 sats to 3 sats. buy now while it's cheap and before it get's to major exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 05:36:05 PM
Best choices for long term holding are: Bitcoin (of course), Ethereum, NEO and Cardano. My be Ripple is good option also IOTA and Litecoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
Everybody needs some coins to hold them for a long time, because the long ride is the only ride that will make nice profits. I hold the most of my stuff for long term.. Examples: modum, neufund, ethereum and ardor.
Activity: 26
February 21, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
CAPP is worth looking into, I think it has bright future ahead...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 21, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
I think the best guarantee is BnB.  It has a working product and it is in the form of company structure. I do not think the long-term price will fall.
Pages:
Jump to: