Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 95. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 24, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
Actually crypto investment are risky if you dont know about the project.A long time ago I invested into pesobit coin almost 1 btc, but my bad luck I lost all of my btc there  Shocked Shocked Sad Sad I invested there because one of my friend suggest me to do it.but it was the worst decission for me.
but Now I am not going to hearing anyone.now I try to reserch about the coin first,Then i choose what I would do.

The good coin for long term is Ethereum. After ethereum you can buy Waves.If you can hold 10 Ethereum and 2,000 waves for minimum 2 years.You would be rich man.marks my word.only 2 years.
Yeah of course will be at risk by making long-term investments in an altcoin where you don't know the technology and their project? let alone many altcoins are dead in the near future will certainly make long-term investments increasingly at risk, don't follow the advice of others people without doing rechecking first, for ETH of course this coin is very potential because ETH technology and innovation widely used by many people and that will make the future of ETH looks good, I agree to choose a long term investment in ETH
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
I know that many people will give their ideas and experience in investing Altcoin and maybe can influence you, but I encourage you to do some research of top performing coins for you to decide the right coin to hold for long term investment.
Activity: 51
February 24, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
In the recent market crash, almost all of the altcoins are now undervalued. It shows that when the market is normalized, all of them will make a good profit. Yet, for a long term hold, i beleive you should focus on consistent altcoins which are in the market and tested for a long time. So, you will reduce the risk.

IOTA, ETH and XRP are reliable ones at this point. ADA and NEO has also a huge potential. Substratum has a great project and did not even realse the public beta yet.

Quick note: Never forget to read the white paper and make your own research.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
February 24, 2018, 07:09:54 AM
Actually crypto investment are risky if you dont know about the project.A long time ago I invested into pesobit coin almost 1 btc, but my bad luck I lost all of my btc there  Shocked Shocked Sad Sad I invested there because one of my friend suggest me to do it.but it was the worst decission for me.
but Now I am not going to hearing anyone.now I try to reserch about the coin first,Then i choose what I would do.

The good coin for long term is Ethereum. After ethereum you can buy Waves.If you can hold 10 Ethereum and 2,000 waves for minimum 2 years.You would be rich man.marks my word.only 2 years.
Activity: 135
February 24, 2018, 07:04:32 AM
I think EOS will be good to hold this year, because its biggest ico and longest  right now, billions of dollars and 1 year long! It can give nice %
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 24, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
this are the coin that might double price again.try to do more research about the development,rumour and news.of the coin..i cant confirm that the price pair to btc will increase but if pair to fiat(dollar) 100% it will increase. the reason why im saying 100% is because right now btc price low 100% from the higher price and the coin that i list below has most news
xrp,
waves,
dgb,
sc,
ltc,
xlm

My man. Dgb will rise a lot in the early summer time. That is my prediction. Definitely worth investing in that coin.
Activity: 320
February 24, 2018, 07:01:48 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
Just take the top 50 altcoin and analyze each of these and invest in five projects in which you see the potential  growth. Most importantly do not invest all money in one  altcoin.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
Take a look at altcoins that have been disrupting the market as well as been providing a quality product. 

Some of my safe picks for 2018:
ETH
NEO
STRAT
BAT
WAVES

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 06:57:28 AM
For long term i would go with neo wich is backed buy China so it wont ever fail for sure and with libry coin,lbc should be the new you tube on blockchain without any current limitation from yt that is growing bigger every day.They seem to have a good team and also a working project wich is rare in crypto world
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
if you want to hold for a long time, make sure you choose a solid coin.
such as ethereum, xrp, nxt. because they have been tested in the market for a long time
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 06:54:00 AM
Best, safest bet are ETH, BCH, NEO imo. STRAT is going to disrupt dApps ecosystem this year for sure very bullish. But it's just my opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 06:51:17 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
You can break it down into altcoins. Maybe you can invest on altcoin with the top ten ranking. Because their prices are more stable than other altcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 24, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
Most winners are ICO. but less risk lesson, Neo ETH suggests EOS and NEBL. These are the ones I support the most.
Activity: 148
February 24, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
Many options can join with ICO or buy altcoin in one of your choice market. According to I can choose invest in litecoin, etherium, ripple the price to hold for a long time will be better in my opinion
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS
February 24, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
Market is full of alt coins that are needed to be hold in long term. I can advise you to buy lend , neo, trx and ethereum. Even bitcoin will be multiplied by couple of times in long term. You can’t hold your coins till market recovers and starts to climb up again .
Merit: 40
February 24, 2018, 05:23:31 AM
I recommend you not to listen to advice in financial matters. If you are interested in crypto try to study the market and analyze their potential by youself. You can make the right choice only on the basis of personal conclusions.
While I agree, I think that a lot of the financial advice really makes sense.
I'd say that if you're actually interested in crypto, learn all the financial advice and theory you can get your hands on and then try to make a conclusion by yourself.

Financial advisers have their own agenda, intentions and interests.
Well, you can tell it to yourself if you want to listen their advice but for me, the answer and recommendation in this forum are more reasonable and valid rather than elsewhere.
If you would like to invest for long term, I could guarantee that Top Altcoins will offer you higher rate of possibilities that you could get higher return in just a single year.
Merit: 40
February 24, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

For me I couldn't think of better Altcoins that is worth to invest for long-term and for me that would be the Top Altcoins that is a Billion coin supply because they're top Altcoins but they're cheaper as low as a penny like;
Ripple, Tron, Verge, Stellar, Reddcoin, SiaCoin, Cardano and many more.
Choose these top altcoins and your future would be brighter so you can fund your wedding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 04:19:58 PM
I recommend you not to listen to advice in financial matters. If you are interested in crypto try to study the market and analyze their potential by youself. You can make the right choice only on the basis of personal conclusions.

While I agree, I think that a lot of the financial advice really makes sense.

I'd say that if you're actually interested in crypto, learn all the financial advice and theory you can get your hands on and then try to make a conclusion by yourself.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
February 22, 2018, 04:11:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: