Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 93. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

When i was a newbie,i hold a lot of ETH, because i personally think that ETH's price is very good and quite cheap, and the growth of the price is very stable.
If you want to invest, ETH is very promising, i really recommend you to invest on some ETH
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you are new to the crypto world, the best solution for you will be to leave your investments in bitcoin, this will guarantee you income and will save you from unnecessary risks that are inevitable when investing in altcoyins and even more so ICO.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I think it's hard enough to hold altcoin for a long enough time. you should try to do some research for some of the outstanding altcoins. there are many options you can do. each altcoin has a potential, but does not know what it is beneficial or harmful.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

try to search on this potential alternative coins i have on my portfolio.

THEKEY
UTRUST
ATLANT
TELcoin
XEM
BETR

That is just a list i want to share but you need to research it for your self, mine is just a recommendation.
happy holding.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I advise you to look at the universa(UTNP). This is a new blockchain with a high transaction speed. now traded at 0.03 $
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
I would not advise you to ask what kind of coin to invest, it's better to ask: how do you choose these coins yourself and where to take information to study all this, then you will develop and understand what you are doing.
Activity: 630
Ethereum,  monero,  Litecoin  will serve your purpose for a long term Altcoin. Ethereum in particular would be my best long term coin in all of the list mentioned.  Get as many of these coin as you could I bet you won't regret it.
Activity: 336
I think it will be wise not to sell all BTC and to put some of them, you can in ETH and pick up some more coins that will lie in you for a long time, or a few coins to be surely profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DIVX & TOMO

Absolutely ram your bags with these two, come June this year you will be so happy!
Activity: 598
Marinecoin is a digital pre-programmed system based on POS and has a processing speed 500% faster than bitcoin.
Marinecoin with their main currency MTC has been operating since 2013 and today they return to continue their project with community building.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. When you join the Marinecoin community, you will receive rewards when joining with us.
Join the Marinecoin community and enjoy the fun.
https://marineco.in/
For a long term investments you should try Ethereum,Neo,Litecoin and Ripple these altcoins ha a good development in the market and massive potential to grow 10x of your profit in the future.
Activity: 6
Marinecoin is a digital pre-programmed system based on POS and has a processing speed 500% faster than bitcoin.
Marinecoin with their main currency MTC has been operating since 2013 and today they return to continue their project with community building.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. When you join the Marinecoin community, you will receive rewards when joining with us.
Join the Marinecoin community and enjoy the fun.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Matrix on Idex exchange coming any day now
Hacken on kucoin
Wanchain not trading yet
Icon on binance
Rchain on kucoin
Neo on kucoin
Walton on binance
Eventchain on livecoin (!?) no trade volume but use case with online ticketing I like cheap at the moment 16 cent that is below ico price

Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I suggest you buy ethereum and neo, because these coins give you more profits after you hold it for a long period of time. Also, these coins increase their value, so it is likely that you will be able to get more value after long-term storage. I also really like Waves and ADA.
Activity: 381
You are okey with the question, but why don't you try to figure it out with some research and read some of expert opinion. Here are my lists of coin that i i think it is going to moon.
1.ADA
2. Aion
3. BTC
4. Etehereum
5. SONM

There you go, but take the risk by research.
Activity: 192
For long term i suggest you etherium,neo,eos,steem,kucoin,binance coin . This is my portfolio for this year and i think i will do x5-10 for sure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

You have done a great decision, mate. Great timing. This time, Bitcoin is on its way to more than $16,000. We may even see a higher price when the time comes. Bitcoin always moves in a surprising manner. When it comes to altcoins investment that is set for long term targets, be safe and choose the ones that are already on top. Among these of course is Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, Waves, Stratis, Dent, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple!
Activity: 308
Today, perhaps it is worth looking at altcoins that do not have a large capitalization. Take any project, but of course not everything in a row, you need to find very interesting projects that will benefit people
Of course you can not take all the projects in a row. It is already obvious that there are too many projects and many projects will not survive, only the strongest will remain. Therefore, I would advise you to choose projects for investment very carefully. I would advise you to make long-term investments in projects like ethereum, monero and neo.
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

The crypto money market is very moving. subcoins are constantly being produced. If you find the right subcool definitely hold in your long term hand. the real gains are so.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
For this time I prefer such altcoins for long term investment, like Zcash, ICON, Raiden, SingularityNET. Just do some research for this projects and, maybe you liked them too.

Activity: 198
February 28, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

waves,eth,lite
Pages:
Jump to: