Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 98. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
for long term hodl i'd recommend Deeponion, decent, and oyster Grin
Activity: 84
February 19, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
You can check out a couple of ICOs on popular ICO listings. They usually give out a detailed explanation of these ICOs.

I'm planning to invest in a couple of projects myself:
1) Pecunio
2) Enkidu
3) Vestarin
4)Mossland

The best one I've found out of these is Enkidu. They are making some type of global platform for making collaborations easier. Second, one is Pecunio, they are making it easier for people to handle their crypto assets. Good use case. Potential million dollar ideas.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we're Radio, online!
February 19, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
I think you can start with Etherium because now Eth is the closest altcoin to Bitcoin. Or maybe you can pick a new, convincing altcoin like PRL and Eidoo to start a long-term investment.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
My fav in this case would be PowerLedger.

Get it . I see it to be in $10 by December.

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 19, 2018, 07:09:54 AM
you can invest altcoin in the long run, there are some very interesting to me the most important is the ripple. and secondly there is LTC
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 19, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
NEO, Cardano, Stellar are my top 3 to hold.

Rest are listed in my signature below. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
You can invest in all altcoin from top #100 on coinmaketcap to invest! I think! This is best for long-term hold and invest! But you need to check all info about this coin you want to invest to get max profit!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 06:46:58 AM
There are many altcoin to invest for long term as ethereum, Dash, Monero, Stratis, Siacoin and Waves. These all coins are have very strong potential to grow and already have prove them in the market.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 18, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

You are doing the correct thing, do not sell because market conditions or any other data, decide based in your weeding date, this way whales won't trick you:D
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
February 18, 2018, 07:13:53 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

If you intend to invest in long-term altcoins, then you should consider investing in Ethereum, NEO, QTUM, BCH, and LTC. These cryptos are predicted to be very potent in the future as so many current investors put money into these coins. Or you could consider investing in exchange floors cryptos because this is the trend at the moment.
Activity: 380
February 18, 2018, 07:08:47 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

In my opinion, IOTA and NEO might be the best choices for your situation. In addition to these, I think ethereum have a good potential to give you really good profits. Also, you can continue to try your chance with bitcoin, of course. Good luck!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
Listen to this and make your own decision about why ADA has a very good chance of conquering the crypto ladder once it is out:
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cardano-founder-ada-will-better-btc-eth-1-year-interview/

I am HODLing Cardano, NEO, and Stellar for the long.

I read this article about cardano and Yes it is best for long term even ada is new in crypto world I also suggest Eos with a Block chain 3.0 this year their platform will launched so we can sure a pump up happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 06:14:51 PM
If you want to buy some altcoin and hold on , i think you should buy INS for good profit. These coins are going to 3x 4x
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 18, 2018, 05:10:38 PM
Listen to this and make your own decision about why ADA has a very good chance of conquering the crypto ladder once it is out:
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cardano-founder-ada-will-better-btc-eth-1-year-interview/

I am HODLing Cardano, NEO, and Stellar for the long.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
You haven't spent your money yet ? You can take ADX & AXP good assets for the future . In 2018, there will be excellent growth . You can still purchase the QSP
Activity: 378
February 18, 2018, 03:41:49 PM
As per my suggestion You can go with Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Dash, Waves, Stratis and Zcash all these coins are good for long term holding and already established in this crypto market. All those coins have a background and they have potential to grow.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2018, 08:01:29 AM
Headline is wrong, we need many altcoins. What is the first thing you learn when you come here on forum, never hold all eggs in one bucket! That seems to be forgotten and people suggest many altcoins and tokens and it's a real mess. There so many good altcoins, they are working hard to be better, they have plans for future, inform yourself and buy everything you find attractive. Many altcoins are cheap now, buy little buy little and you will thanks me in couple years. That work's for each of us.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

If we are talking about alt coins, I'd  recommend that you choose from those that are in the top 20 for a less risky investment while you could also do some research and capitalize on the less value of coins that are still emerging. Eth will not fail you specially during pump it will definitely give you great profit, so as EOS, NEO or tron.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 17, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

ethereum, ripple, iota, neo, ada, bts, steem, pink, stellar, litecoin
top 10 altcoins i recommend with you mate yu choose them all of that coin have potential to grow in the marketcap, specially my two favorite coin ethereum and ripple, for your information ripple holder's recieved huge reward interest in the month their price flying to the moon and today bitcoin rising again their price hoping the second coins in the market which is ethereum follow to raised to the king of all coins.
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
February 17, 2018, 06:46:00 AM
I got one Altcoin to suggest for to hold long term. Have faith on this one no matter what. XTRABYTES
Pages:
Jump to: