Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 97. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
February 21, 2018, 05:25:10 PM
Tron is a good choice. This is like gambling but if tron integrates with alibaba then you will gain x50 in a year.
I hope its going to happen and i am going to win big!

Investing and trading isnt like gambling  Roll Eyes

Also if Tron went 50x it would be the 2nd most valuable crypto-currency in the world, do you really think adding it to alibaba will yield those gains? Highly unlikely....be real.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 05:24:53 PM
There are many good altcoins out there that you can purchase and hold that would generate for you a decent amount of money. In my opinion these altcoins are: Stellar Lumens, Matryx Ai, Neo, and many more
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
February 21, 2018, 05:21:04 PM
anytime i felt like i "needed" to buy an altcoin i ended up holding a bag, chances are that when you do find a coin you want to buy its not at a good price level to buy it.....whatever coin you choose to buy, dont buy it right away, watch it and wait for a dip to buy
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:18:44 PM
Tron is a good choice. This is like gambling but if tron integrates with alibaba then you will gain x50 in a year.
I hope its going to happen and i am going to win big!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
True, Ethereum more comfortable in terms of fluctuations. And the condition of price in market still relatively cheap, so we can immediately achieve profits from investing in it.
Activity: 90
February 21, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Consider Ethereum first, its the best performing alt-coin currently and still has potential for further growth, waves XMR, RIPPLE, NEO and lite coin are also other  atlcoin to watch, they have great potential. you can stock some of these and hold for awhile for the value to grow.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
Don't use anybody advise. Money is your and it must be your decision. Analyse all data, look at prospective projects and then choose 3-5 coins to invest!
Agree with you. Own research is the best research. If anyone gives any decision and you take that seriously it can be sad. Mainly Give importance top coins of Coinmarketcap.
However, longterm hold coins Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves, Dgb, Dash etc.
Don't take it seriously, analyze yourself and take decision finally.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 21, 2018, 02:35:41 PM
If you want to hold for 1-2 years, then the top 10 cryptocurrencies is the good choice. I mean the top 10 on coinmarketcap.
In all cases you should carefully observe your investmentes. Depending on the cryptocurrency value on the current moment I recommend you move contributions from one to another alts.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 02:32:18 PM
Altcoins with high multiplier potential are in my opinion:

DeepOnion (ONION)

Nuls (NULS)

Singularitynet (AGI)

They are extremely cheap and can become dominating coins in their fields.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
Look at top-10 of altcoins - Ethereum, Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM), NEO (NEO), EOS (EOC), IOTA (MIOTA).
Agreed with those list. May be remove EOS and IOTA  Roll Eyes But other for long-term are excellent! All coins will developed in 2018. All have roadmap and strong team! No doubt
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

The beat thing for you is to invest in the top 100 altcoins which you can check in coinmarketcap.com. When you are comfortable with the top altcoins, you can invest in newer ones
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
NEO is a solid investment in my opinion (I hold NEO) I just think that all the right conditions are present for XRB at the moment (broke out of downtrend, consolidation, wallets coming out, good results for recent test nets, rai-exchange opening, imminent listing on binance, I mean come on...).
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
February 21, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
if you still reading this thread, take a look on NANO and BOSCOIN, i don't how many times i keep saying about these coins , but trust me this gonna be a good movement if you decided to hold one of them
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I like Litecoin. I used to work with it. Some time before it was the currency with a little volatility. This is the second currency in a row of the coins that are most mined around a world. I saw somewhere statistics. Whole farms mine Litecoins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 20, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
You can check out a couple of ICOs on popular ICO listings. They usually give out a detailed explanation of these ICOs.

I'm planning to invest in a couple of projects myself:
1) Pecunio
2) Enkidu
3) Vestarin
4)Mossland

The best one I've found out of these is Enkidu. They are making some type of global platform for making collaborations easier. Second, one is Pecunio, they are making it easier for people to handle their crypto assets. Good use case. Potential million dollar ideas.
Many altcoin to hold, its depend to you which coin is enough to your budget, but if you can afford to buy a expensive altcoin then buy it and surely you can get higher profit after. I suggest to you to holg ethereum because this coin is gives you a more profit after you hold it in long period of time. Also this coins is rising its value so there's possibility you can get high value after a long time of holding.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 19, 2018, 04:08:00 PM
Just go Eth or Neo. My top 2 . It will be good profit for longterm. No risk, good money.
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 04:04:57 PM
Look at top-10 of altcoins - Ethereum, Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM), NEO (NEO), EOS (EOC), IOTA (MIOTA).
Activity: 29
February 19, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
Marinecoin has relaunched its project with new features and updated codebase.

Some of the major advantages are:

• 500% faster than Bitcoin on power save mode (confirmation speed can be increased up to factor 100 while network is on peak load)
  • energy efficient (no mining/POW)
  • low fees (nearly zero transaction costs)
  • stable network (revised parameters/settings to be more resilient against attacks)

You can join the project by registering on https://marineco.in.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
February 19, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
If you want to hold for more than 12 months, then Ethereum is the perfect choice. A lot of ICOs are using the Ethereum platform, and the user-base seems to be increasing at a good pace. Other good options would be Litecoin, Monero, and Stellar Lumens. All of them have their own unique advantages.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 19, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
For ICOS, check out eXchange Infinite (XinFin) [XDCE]
http://xinfin.io/

Based in Singapore, a developed country that is very friendly towards cryptos, a financial hub in South East Asia, with a stable economy, secular and democratic and societally stable, and have harsh laws against scams occurring within the country. Other successful projects from there includes QTUM, and VeChain.

XinFin already have a working product and have met their milestones thus far, and have established links with other companies and attracted investments.

I believe they will at least be as big as OmiseGo [OMG].
Right now their ICO is offering 20% bonus token.

===

For an AltCoin, I would recommend Cardano to HODL for the long-term (>1year).

28th Feb is the date to look out for, for CARDANO

Cardano Major Meeting on Feb 28 – Be on the Lookout
https://ethereumworldnews.com/cardano-major-meeting-feb-28-lookout/

===

And Stellar [XLM] is a good choice too; and has a future compared to the XRP token issued by the Ripple centralized corporation.
Pages:
Jump to: