Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 36. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
I have followed you on twitter and hope to get more of your share. I see you use map analysis and charting methods to predict movement trends. I wonder if this is a more accurate method? I am worried that the analytical methods do not produce as many good results as I want.

Hope that will be useful for you!
What can make the result better is a well developed trading system - tech analysis, risk and money management + psychology of the trader. The analysis is a good idea for overall price understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Congratulations, You made a huge profit, so it's better to quite the job. But not everyone is good at trade like you so I am not in leaving the job side. I will be waiting to see some of your trading technique here! 12 BTC profit I can't even dream! Good job, mate!
with 12 btc you can establish your own business in addition to trading. but that is my dream if I get lucky like you. and leaving work is the best way, because no matter how small we set up a business, we are still the boss
My logic is, if you can make 12 btc through trading, why you still need to open other bussiness? Just stick with your trading strategy and keep improve your skills rather than open another bussiness which you can't make sure you can make profit from that
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Congratulations, You made a huge profit, so it's better to quite the job. But not everyone is good at trade like you so I am not in leaving the job side. I will be waiting to see some of your trading technique here! 12 BTC profit I can't even dream! Good job, mate!
with 12 btc you can establish your own business in addition to trading. but that is my dream if I get lucky like you. and leaving work is the best way, because no matter how small we set up a business, we are still the boss
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I have followed you on twitter and hope to get more of your share. I see you use map analysis and charting methods to predict movement trends. I wonder if this is a more accurate method? I am worried that the analytical methods do not produce as many good results as I want.
One more strong ETH movement. Enter on 3rt touch

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Congrats on this. Seems you risk a lot of bitcoin that month to make this much profit?
Even though risk in this current market isn't as high as it was before the bull run, newbies or inexperienced traders still need to be careful. .
Some trend techniques explained of today's $BTC trade.

Btw, somy trend trading rules

1)   Take your time. Never try to make projections based on nothing. Wait the trend to start and jump in it. Never increase the position which would be opposite to the trend.
2)   Keep the balance between patience and speed. Wait for right moments and then act quickly.
3)   After you closed the position look for a new one. Do not forget to analyze.
4)   Pay attention to breakouts. Great moments to enter
5)   Look for the market carefully, using different timeframes. This way you see the whole picture
6)   It is better not to go “all in”. Use pyramid trading
7)   Having a trending market, try to catch the third touch of the trend. This way the movement would be confident

Feel free to add!
BTC again gives opportunities. Upwargs range. Closed at the support breakout.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Do you operate a telegram group that gives signals? You can make more money if you are really that good in trading just by giving signals as to what coin to buy backed with those technical analysis that you have. It will give a leverage between other signal groups who just announce which coin top buy versus you who will announce which one to but because of your TA.
that's good opportunity to take if we have good trading skills, especially on technical analisys.i see some expert open this kind of service to get additional income.and ofcourse their signal could help investors and trader to earn money.but they have to proved their trading result first.
Yeah right, its also a good source of additional revenue if you are really good from providing signals according to your analysis, if you can prove your works then you will get lots of sponsors, traders who are looking for a good place to get additional basis before investing their money, if you can provide good timing for traders when to buy and when to sell out, followers will be there to show interest with your service.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Do you operate a telegram group that gives signals? You can make more money if you are really that good in trading just by giving signals as to what coin to buy backed with those technical analysis that you have. It will give a leverage between other signal groups who just announce which coin top buy versus you who will announce which one to but because of your TA.
that's good opportunity to take if we have good trading skills, especially on technical analisys.i see some expert open this kind of service to get additional income.and ofcourse their signal could help investors and trader to earn money.but they have to proved their trading result first.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
It sounds you have enough experience in trading! But Personally, I would not like to quit the job to do the trade! Because a good and permanent job is your real identity! You can do trade besides your job, many people quite job to do trade well, but they did not happy with their decision after a couple of months later! In our country, people don't care about trading because they don't think this is a profession. Everybody takes trading an income source but a job is for identity!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
One of many mistakes in this business is quitting your job, because your trading account shouldnt be for each day living, its should be investments, long term investments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
In some times it will be favourable for you but I think you need to be more power in trading in all the time otherwise the survival is very very difficult in trading field but if you put your hard work the end will definitely e positive for you and you can make huge income more than your normal job in trading cryptocurrencies.
trade is better done for a while, now we can see if there are lots of traders who lose and lose. I would rather suggest that profit from trade be used for real jobs, which of course long-term results will be greater than trading.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

https://i.postimg.cc/MT7c7stW/XBT2019-06-20-11-14-01.jpg

Cool
What are your setups in trend trading?

awesome work! Good luck, I hope you maintain your wins and enjoy many more. You seem to know your shit! Kudos Smiley

Thank you! The same is for you!
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
awesome work! Good luck, I hope you maintain your wins and enjoy many more. You seem to know your shit! Kudos Smiley
Again chilling on the waves on BNB

Pages:
Jump to: