Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 32. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Opened long at $ETH on the 3rd tough of the trend line.
When the price hits it and rebounds 3 times, the trend is considered to be strong enough to be used for trades base. Still have the position opened.

Cool!
Mate,  how do you play on these breakouts?
Any particular rules?

This may be helpful in terms of breakouts trading:

Intraday techniques. Market movements 

The best movements often after breakouts (as you saw in many of my trades). Breakout acts like a confirmation and a signal. You can enter aggressively (on the confirmation candle after the breakout) and conservatively (trade retest*). It is also a good place to set your stop loss at or near.

*Retest is the pattern when the price breaks the resistance out and then returns to it and rebounds, making it become the support (the same is with the support line, which becomes the resistance)

Thank you for the info shared!
I see at the latest your trade you shorted and then the second breakout happened. You are making the market Cheesy Cheesy
I know all the information which is shared has good value for us but to be honest mate I think if you have knowledge about reading and you have skills to win then leaving a job does not matter it can give you allot of earning but if you can afford better carry both and trade for long term never give up just spend time in trading.

Definitely, you will earn if you have enough knowledge. Leaving job depends... Sometimes, when you are confident in it, you get extra freedom and more money without dozens of employees who you are getting annoyed of. On the flip side, suppose that even trading full time you need to have an emergency exit (in case of black stripe I know where to return)
Cheers!
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Totally a nice hit.
I hope that I would be so lucky or experienced as you do so I can spend my time in crypto trading and make a living from it.
Your analysis is quite good to my eyes, and your example of quitting your job is another positive impact of crypto industry. It creates jobs, it doesn't eliminate them.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
Great work guy. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I will follow you on Twitter to get updates as soon as possible.
It looks like you only use support - resistance level and price pattern. Do you use any other indicator?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When the price hits it and rebounds 3 times, the trend is considered to be strong enough to be used for trades base. Still have the position opened.

https://i.postimg.cc/FKPMLZ51/ETH2507.jpg

Cool!
Any particular rules?

The best movements often after breakouts (as you saw in many of my trades). Breakout acts like a confirmation and a signal. You can enter aggressively (on the confirmation candle after the breakout) and conservatively (trade retest*). It is also a good place to set your stop loss at or near.

*Retest is the pattern when the price breaks the resistance out and then returns to it and rebounds, making it become the support (the same is with the support line, which becomes the resistance)

Thank you for the info shared!
I see at the latest your trade you shorted and then the second breakout happened. You are making the market Cheesy Cheesy
BTC is dancing, breaking the second level out. Still have short position opened

Cool!
Any particular rules?

Closed after the trend was broken

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

https://i.postimg.cc/FKPMLZ51/ETH2507.jpg

Cool!
Any particular rules?

This is a very risky thing in my opinion but despite having a high enough risk when you quit your regular job and join the trade in the bitcoin section but with a great risk will get great results too, but most of the people do not want to take risks  which is too big but wants results. big, but you are brave enough to make a decision like this

If it bears too much risk and you are not sure if you are prepared enough, probably (definitely  Cheesy ) it is wiser not to leave the job.
From my point of view, it shouldn't be a brave decision, but rather a reasonable one.
Cheers!
Traded the retest.
Simplicity is the key.

P.S. Retest is the pattern when the price breaks the resistance out and then returns to it and rebounds, making it become the support (the same is with the support line, which becomes the resistance).

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
One of the best positive testimonials i have seen in crypto currency trading  is quit job and earn bitcoin but the trader should have utmost patience and money discipline  in handling
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
It was a very brave decision to quit the full-time job. And I am glad that in the end it worked well for you. But you should not get carried away by the initial success. There will be ups and downs with crypto-trading. So be prepared to take hits, sometime in the future. Adhere to strict stop-loss targets and it will make sure that when your luck runs out, the losses are limited.
BTC again broke the support line. Shorted just after that. The position is already closed. Waiting for more movements

Double bottom at ETHUSD
Enter at the level breakout

Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Oh you are in a good decision! I hope like you, I will become also a lucky trader of bitcoin. 12 bitcoins are too big. And I think it is hard to be held even 1 bitcoin. I want also to be a bitcoin hodler but there is no perfect timing. However, that is my plan. I want to be a bitcoin hodler soon.
Shorted $BTC at price consolidation, just closed it

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Happy to hear that you live what you love and that you are under the orders of nobody, but personally and it remains only an opinion, the tradding can not be regarded as a constant job, take care , with the experience you know what I talk about.
I advise you to document the risks of tradding before starting, especially for beginners , google's your friend.
Pages:
Jump to: