Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 33. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Love this kind of countryside 😏

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

You mean to say, you've been here in trading industry for 12 years which is 1 decades almost,
then, you've been in crypto for 4 years, so how was your life then in 12 years in trading mate?
What about here in crypto, have you earn a lot? or are you rich now? Because many said that some of the community
in the forum, quit their job then focus here were in the end most of them, failed and few are still survive here years now.

Hello!
During these 4 years I earned enough in crypto
There were various periods of course, but they added to my experience. I was leaving a job not spontaneously, but after I tested my strategy and was getting continuous profits for a long time
Long it!
Did anyone manage to buy at $9300?

Playing on ETH waves. A simple idea to open after a breakout of strong lines and close when the price fails to break the line out and goes another way

Activity: 183
Merit: 65
well, anyone can draw the lines on chart, but did you actually posted any position here?)

for example those are my positions for today
https://imgur.com/CFWEeRc

P.S.: for some reason I cannot post pics  Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

Here's one of them:

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:

You mean to say, you've been here in trading industry for 12 years which is 1 decades almost,
then, you've been in crypto for 4 years, so how was your life then in 12 years in trading mate?
What about here in crypto, have you earn a lot? or are you rich now? Because many said that some of the community
in the forum, quit their job then focus here were in the end most of them, failed and few are still survive here years now.
Hey Mark,

Just wanted to say that your trading diary is very, very insightful. It has helped me make profitable trades of my own by studying what you have done.

Before following you I was completely oblivious to many signals that indicated a down or upwards trend. I find that plotting a trendline, and the resistance and support levels is incredibly helpful!

Do you mind if I ask, what other indicators do you use?

I am learning a lot following you. Keep up the great work. Big up!!

I'm glad to hear that! Wish you continue this profitable rally.

As for your question, to tell the truth, I'm not a big fan of indicators.
Earlier I used to test many of them, but currently I use rather MA and 2MA - crossing which indicate the ongoing trend (if use at all).

What I can say about indicators is that they act only (!) as an additional help in trading and to make them work truly on you you need to understand clearly what they mean and how exactly each of them is calculated.

Are you rather a day trader?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hey Mark,

Just wanted to say that your trading diary is very, very insightful. It has helped me make profitable trades of my own by studying what you have done.

Before following you I was completely oblivious to many signals that indicated a down or upwards trend. I find that plotting a trendline, and the resistance and support levels is incredibly helpful!

Do you mind if I ask, what other indicators do you use?

I am learning a lot following you. Keep up the great work. Big up!!

Here's one of them:

Of course, everything is possible. If you were able to earn 12 bitcoins in a month, then your deposit was initially originally large. It's great that you want to share your trading strategy (although I don't know your true motives). But you should specify all your original data. Without this information, your whole idea looks like the desire to attract followers.

Aw, sure. I was sharing this chart somewhere here, this is the daily dynamics

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

Here's one of them:

Of course, everything is possible. If you were able to earn 12 bitcoins in a month, then your deposit was initially originally large. It's great that you want to share your trading strategy (although I don't know your true motives). But you should specify all your original data. Without this information, your whole idea looks like the desire to attract followers.
Back into 2018 guys Grin

THE REASON TO SET STOP LOSSES!!!

BTC is all of bears now. Catch thy moment!
Longed at $11800 and still in the position. Are you with me?

ETH is still hesitating, But I'm quite positive still. At least in long term

You guys?

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Oh Great! I have some analysis about NCASH check this!

Ncash 4 hour Chart shows good for entering a trade we can expect 7-8% profit at 0.000000023 is good support. next resistance is 0.000000035. (not an investment research, DYOR)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-sfg1XUIAEgsHy.jpg
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

Here's one of them:

Good for you.I know its true.some people involving crypto trading wants to quit in there job.because they think they gonna fullfill there needs by trading.well it is good for them like you that you know the best strategy by crypto trading.now your earning into trading. For me I can not do to be full time in crypto trading.dont have a lot of time qnd afraid of losing your investment for trading.I am happy of sometime betting for crypto trading not losing a big money into it.
good job for you give more  encouragement to do best crypto trading.
ETH 's trade. Entered on the breakout of downwards trendline

Hey, just now closed all the positions on BTC at $11800
See the trade screens below, did it online
So, one double bottom trade was $1,100+$1,133 = $2,233

Not bad, BTC, continue

BTC double bottom pattern
Closed a half of the position at $11500
P.S. Closing a position by part (reversal pyramid) is used when you are not sure in further price movements, so you:
-fix a part of the profits
-leave opportunities to earn more

Man cool
thanks for the pattern
how much did you get, btw?

$1100 for a half of the trade! Gonna push myself to make it a minimum for a trade.

If you’re soft on yourself, don’t expect any hard results. Be hard
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
P.S. Closing a position by part (reversal pyramid) is used when you are not sure in further price movements, so you:

https://i.postimg.cc/LXbL0LPc/BTCdouble0307.jpg

Man cool
thanks for the pattern
how much did you get, btw?

Pages:
Jump to: