Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 31. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Wait, so you started out with under $6000 USD when you started this?

You are european?

So you only trade btc and thats all?  I didn't look at your twitter but are you saying every trade you do, you post it pretty soon afterwards so people could basically copy your trades?  Or you don't do that and only reveal hints?

Not really. $6000 at the chart is BTC price (on the left)
On the right is my capital under management. So it was about $70k

As for the assets I trade, mostly it is BTC and ETH (futures). Often use leverage, generally it is up to 20x as above it looks like margin call in a couple of movements. Prefer 6x, sth like that.
Sometimes I play with alts. Showed some trades with BNB, it went quite well... Still practice some scalping (my childish habit lol)

Yeah, I do some trades online, like open a position, comment, post and then close it with some explanations.
I show not all the trades I do (too time consuming). The channel is rather educative, so the trades I show are quite reasonable and explanative. Some of them can be copied, some are just for informative purposes and future decisions.

What I'm trying to tell is that everything is possible.. Trading has no limits. I missed this understanding when I started trading. When you understand this firmly, you change your attitude towards trading and yourself and getting better results
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Wait, so you started out with under $6000 USD when you started this?

You are european?

So you only trade btc and thats all?  I didn't look at your twitter but are you saying every trade you do, you post it pretty soon afterwards so people could basically copy your trades?  Or you don't do that and only reveal hints?
Some updates on performance

In case you guys didn't notice, Bitcoin has blown strong levels out! 💥
4 BTC earned since my latest performance report 💪
Nice rally BTC, continue

Catched that wave of BTC recovery!
Opened at $9400
Closed a half at $10800
Closed the position at $11800
Love this start of the month

What country are you located?

How many btc did you start with to do this?

I lived in several countries, mostly in Europe. Currently located in Spain
Exploring new countries is my cup of tea.

As for starting deposit, this is my first report since I became full-time trader (before definitely the capital was smaller).

Great results mate, 12 btc in a month is definitely a huge profit from a bitcoin trader your skills are superb I hope I can also learn from your strategy but as of this time too busy to practice trading again because of my daily work offline, I know it takes months to years to master trading but really worth it as we can see the results,.

It worth if you do it not at the expense of anything
Anyway, crypto is a great additional income source
Wish you succeed.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
What country are you located?

How many btc did you start with to do this?
Will look how far BTC will go this time.  Looks like further than we see now... Still in thy position

Closed half of the long BTC position at $10,800.
$11,000 is a strong level. Will see when to close a second half.
For now $2,139 profit.

Mark, would love to get your opinion on the best trading books you've read? Candlesticks, chart analysis etc

Hello!
Here are the best ones I was starting with:

Arthur A. Merrill:
"Behavior of Prices on Wall Street",
"Bear Market Characteristics".
Toby Crabel:
“Day Trading With Short Term Price Patterns and Open Range Breakout"
Murphy, John J.:
“Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets” - MUST (charts, candles, basics...)
Edwards and Magee Boston:
"Technical Analysis of Stock Trends"
Wilder, J. Welles.:
“New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems”
Dr. Elder.:
“Trading for a living”
Larry Williams:
“Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading”

Good luck.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Mark, would love to get your opinion on the best trading books you've read? Candlesticks, chart analysis etc
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
Will look how far BTC will go this time.  Looks like further than we see now... Still in thy position

There are two things you can watch forever… Ocean and Bitcoin price growing when you are in long

Or better, as now, watch BTC growth by the ocean😏

Lool indeed
Guy you are so lucky
Working at the seaside is my dream
Will try to

I won't say it is luck, but thx.
Cannot deny that I have some luck in my lify
But in trading it is rather experience and ability to learn
And also a particular mindset
Believe you gonna be extremely successful in trading man if appy everything in a correct manner (but do not afraid to experiment a bit)

Thanks bro for the content provided
Followed u on twitter

There are two things you can watch forever… Ocean and Bitcoin price growing when you are in long

Lool indeed
Guy you are so lucky
Will try to

I won't say it is luck, but thx.
Cannot deny that I have some luck in my lify
But in trading it is rather experience and ability to learn
And also a particular mindset
Believe you gonna be extremely successful in trading man if appy everything in a correct manner (but do not afraid to experiment a bit)
Activity: 62
Merit: 3

Lool indeed
Guy you are so lucky
Will try to

JULY 2019 TRADING SUMMARY

Here are some outlines of my recent trades.

Results of July:
6 BTC earned a month ($19,946 by the exchange rate of 29/07).

Market conditions:

I trade mostly XBTUSD and ETHUSD.

Thus, first of all, as for BTC/USD price in July, it experienced an increase till the 10th of July, reaching the heights of the months (almost $13,300).Then BTC price started to decrease, entering a 6-dats downwards range. On the 17th of July the price stopped falling, but the recovery was slight without large volatility, as it can be said about overall BTC price dynamics in July. However, the market was full of the opportunities (at minor timeframes mostly for mr personally) even inside the diapason later (around $9,200 - $11.000).

As for  ETHUSD it had a strong correlation* with BTC and reached the high of the month of approximately $320. The volatility was less in comparison to BTC, but still the further downwards trend the 10th of July and flat market were quite good for profitable trades.

* SFOX reported the ETH-BTC correlation in the 30 days prior to July 22 to be 0.788. Yeah, we noticed.

Patterns & signals used:

- diapason trading,
- support/resistance breakout,
- double bottom,
- double top,
- retest,
- trend trading,
- sentiment (SFOX report, see below).

Leverages used: up to 15x. Mostly 6x.

Money and risk management strategies: pyramid trading (adding to an existing position once price moves in your favor), reversal pyramid trading (decreasing the position gradually once price moves in your favor) stop to breakeven, optimal position sizing, limits on losses (the last to points are a must).

As for the question about indicators frequently asked, my best and mostly used indicator is price. Everything you need is already at the chart.

Top-3 trades:

Jul, 1- Jul, 4:
BTC short at double bottom pattern.
Reversal pyramid strategy applied
$2,233 earned.
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades/status/1146684172242694144

Jul, 16 - Jul, 17:

BTC short at  downwards range price entrance.
Opened around $11000. Closed at $9340 after the lower border of the range was broken:
$2,170 earned.
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades/status/1151446671345311744

Jul, 24 - Jul, 25:
ETH long Trend entrance at the 3rd touch of the support.
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades/status/1154425214060630016
Sentiment: after SFOX report publication. Info contained:
“It may no longer be accurate to classify Ethereum as an ‘altcoin” + revealed data on BTC-ETH correlation (0.788).
https://blog.sfox.com/bitcoin-volatility-libra-trump-3a72cab47cd4

May-July results:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades/status/1154306237594574849
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
I see some of your analysis in this forum, I think you have expertise in reading charts / candles.
I want to subscribe to your analysis and get some analysis about trading.
Why don't you make a telegram group, I think it's easier?

Hello!
Yes, I am thinking of it. Probably will create a group or sth, will make an announcement
Currently, I'm on the road, traveling, so would do this a bit later, but agree, the idea is great
I would be very happy if your plan is realized quickly, more and more people will benefit from your information. I support you, most readers here might agree with this idea.

You are correct mate, in this experienced some of the community will get the point of what you are trying to share here
in the forum. I think We can get more idea if you continue the knowledge you have of how you get to that situation.
Keep it up dude..
Activity: 447
Merit: 100

Look at this. Feel like $BTC is making one more pattern. But still too early. Longing on confirmation.

Note: 1h timeframe!
I will keep an eye on this signal. So many channels given the short signal for BTC for the next month. And we just saw a pump-dump of exchanges to kill margin. So how about your opinion of the next moving of BTC?

Look at this. Feel like $BTC is making one more pattern. But still too early. Longing on confirmation.

Note: 1h timeframe!
Great work guy. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I will follow you on Twitter to get updates as soon as possible.
It looks like you only use support - resistance level and price pattern. Do you use any other indicator?

You are welcome!
Well, that is my fav one. Except this, I use patterns (see earlier posts) and price action strategy (in trend trading, counter-trend, swing). The thing is my idea is to use competent money management. Thus, I'd prefer to spend more time on position sizing optimization, effective leverage choice, imposing optimal limits, etc, rather than conducting overcomplicated trades. The simplest ones are bringing you a lot in case of the right money and risk management which brings more complexity in trading.

I used to rely on indicators and more complex stuff (still use sometimes) but found out that the more ordinary things are what can give more requiring less time. And this is what everyone aims at.

Some rules can be found on my Twitter. The next week going to aggregate some more
Pages:
Jump to: