Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 34. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Bouble bottom pattern at BTC opened!
Enter when you see upwards movement (the second bottom almost formed)
Still in the position waiting a right moment to close

I use consider trading as my side job but now that my day job is not doing good, I am contemplating on making this my full time job. I have enough capital to go full time. My only problem is I might not make it as I don't take too much risk anymore unlike before. After that sudden drop of Altcoin price in 2017 when China fake news started, I lost a lot form that and its like a ghost that haunts me every time I trade. I don't wan't that to happen again.

Yeah I heard lots of the stories like that during 2017 and 2018...
Thus, to go full time you'd better to test your trading system and spesificallt risk and money management
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Well, if you really making profit in 4 years I admired you with that, I could say that you are one of the good traders in crypto trading.
getting profit in 4 years in crypto is not a joke, I hope that you can give more tips and advise about this things. I don't know how did you do it in earnings 12BTC in just one month.
how much capital is used, what system is done. of course that is the question of many people to imitate your activities. maybe you have become a pro trader, where many have experience in trading

Generally I trade intraday, sometimes swing... also okay with trend trading
Here at the chart above you can see one of the strategies - price action patters. As talking about it earlies, can find some info if needed

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I use consider trading as my side job but now that my day job is not doing good, I am contemplating on making this my full time job. I have enough capital to go full time. My only problem is I might not make it as I don't take too much risk anymore unlike before. After that sudden drop of Altcoin price in 2017 when China fake news started, I lost a lot form that and its like a ghost that haunts me every time I trade. I don't wan't that to happen again.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

Here's one of them:

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:

What platform do you use to make your trades?

hope its still going good, at first when i read your title i was thinking here we go again some 20 something year old quiting everything to gamble on crypto , but you have alot of experience of the market so im not suprised that its going well, hope you keep up the good work and best of luck to you for living your dream.

Thank you a lot!
Hope this thread will inspire the majority of people not quitting job, but working hard to achieve their goals
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

Here's one of them:

Well, if you really making profit in 4 years I admired you with that, I could say that you are one of the good traders in crypto trading.
getting profit in 4 years in crypto is not a joke, I hope that you can give more tips and advise about this things. I don't know how did you do it in earnings 12BTC in just one month.
Keeping an eye on BTC strong levels. $10400 and $11400 breakouts may change the game

Next short is for BTC. Increased the position after a strong support breakout

Hey Mark,

Would you be able to explain what kind of trading you are doing. It seems that the price is going down on this position, but you are making money.

Is this what margin trading is about?

Hello mate!

Let me explain it as gambling.

1) Here I went short. It means that I bet that the price go down. It decreased, so I was right, that is why I earned.
In other words, when I bet that the price go down, I sell the asset by, let it say $10. I believe that it will be $6. It becomes $6 (I was right), and I buy this asset by a lower price. Therefore, my gain is the difference ($4).

When I go long, the picture is opposite. I bet that the price increases I buy an asset at the price of $10. It becomes $15 and I sell it at a higher price. The difference is $5.
Long position example:

These are the success cases. If I'm mistaken, I have to lose. But to manage this stuff, several strategies are applied (personally I trade intraday. mostly apply patterns, spesifically price action. do not really keen on indicators...)

If you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask!
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

Hey Mark,

Would you be able to explain what kind of trading you are doing. It seems that the price is going down on this position, but you are making money.

Is this what margin trading is about?

I see some of your analysis in this forum, I think you have expertise in reading charts / candles.
I want to subscribe to your analysis and get some analysis about trading.
Why don't you make a telegram group, I think it's easier?

Hello!
Yes, I am thinking of it. Probably will create a group or sth, will make an announcement
Currently, I'm on the road, traveling, so would do this a bit later, but agree, the idea is great
I would be very happy if your plan is realized quickly, more and more people will benefit from your information. I support you, most readers here might agree with this idea.

Thanks a lot for your support!
Working already on the content plan, will get back form the trip and realize it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I see some of your analysis in this forum, I think you have expertise in reading charts / candles.

Hello!
Yes, I am thinking of it. Probably will create a group or sth, will make an announcement
Currently, I'm on the road, traveling, so would do this a bit later, but agree, the idea is great
I would be very happy if your plan is realized quickly, more and more people will benefit from your information. I support you, most readers here might agree with this idea.
It was a great bull performance of $ETH, but now it is a short time

Hello!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Well, 12btc profits was big enough for me,  If I could try to earn atleast .5 or 1btc per month I definitely quit my job as well. In your part it seem this your passion that might mix of lucky. How could earn like that huge amount, maybe you also had a big capital to yield that profits over time.
Investment capital also needed to be checked and be balanced well, if you have good amount to begin with and if you are so good with what your doing, then investing and harvesting your profits will be next to be expected, OP have the skills and good understanding of potential next movements so he make a good position and take benefits with that knowledge.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Well, 12btc profits was big enough for me,  If I could try to earn atleast .5 or 1btc per month I definitely quit my job as well. In your part it seem this your passion that might mix of lucky. How could earn like that huge amount, maybe you also had a big capital to yield that profits over time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Congratulations, You made a huge profit, so it's better to quite the job. But not everyone is good at trade like you so I am not in leaving the job side. I will be waiting to see some of your trading technique here! 12 BTC profit I can't even dream! Good job, mate!
with 12 btc you can establish your own business in addition to trading. but that is my dream if I get lucky like you. and leaving work is the best way, because no matter how small we set up a business, we are still the boss

With the 12 BTC which is more than 130K USD at this moment, I can easily set up a new offline business! Though Bitcoin price will go more higher and if it reaches at 15K USD then I would choose to sell 6 BTC and another 6 BTC will remain the holder portfolio. Besides online trading, we need to build up something in offline! That could be farming, shop, marketplace!
I think 12 bitcoin is too much, especially if you can produce it every month. getting out of work might not be a problem, moreover you can make your own company with that much money.
Well, with some such profits, give up the official job and starting to build a business will not be a big problem, I sincerely congratulate him and remind people who are fantasizing about this dream, they should think carefully because he is one of the few successful people in crypto, almost the rest of the people who followed the path all failed and received poor results, don't encourage too many people to keep trying. Considering that working with bitcoin is an additional source of income would be safer, don't let it affect our thinking and future.
Shorting after that crazy bull rally.
Did anyone entered at 13,700?

Congratulations, You made a huge profit, so it's better to quite the job. But not everyone is good at trade like you so I am not in leaving the job side. I will be waiting to see some of your trading technique here! 12 BTC profit I can't even dream! Good job, mate!
with 12 btc you can establish your own business in addition to trading. but that is my dream if I get lucky like you. and leaving work is the best way, because no matter how small we set up a business, we are still the boss

With the 12 BTC which is more than 130K USD at this moment, I can easily set up a new offline business! Though Bitcoin price will go more higher and if it reaches at 15K USD then I would choose to sell 6 BTC and another 6 BTC will remain the holder portfolio. Besides online trading, we need to build up something in offline! That could be farming, shop, marketplace!

Definitely agree. It is about wise money management
Pages:
Jump to: