Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 12. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
January 16, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
quite from trading is not a solution, you have learn about trading,  and after lose you can learn more, I think you should learn more then again come in trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 04:53:14 AM
Buy anything that you want for a long time and enjoy your life you deserve it because you have been hard for it for a long time. But make sure to leave atleast half of bitcoin for hodling just leave it like that for you will never know if someday you'll be needing it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
There are many people who become wealthy and view trading as their real job. But a lot of people give up because they can not become successful in the trade. So advise everyone to think before trading. Not all traders are rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
Trade as a gamble, winners and losers is a normal thing. Keep the rest of your Bitcoin somewhere or you can convert Bitcoins to dollars to continue trading on other issues. Life is inherently difficult when we come to a standstill. when we lose money we will buy valuable lessons
I don't think trading is not like gamble, trading is a job which you need much knowledge to win. For new people who just start trading then trading maybe a gamble because they often loss their money. For experienced people, they will know next trend of market so they can get much profit this.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2018, 02:59:48 AM
Well, it is upto you, i do not like trading too, but i have made some profits on the past just by buying and selling a few hours after to make some profit in BTC or ETH, it is almost the same.
So for me, it is a good thing to do, but holding is much more profitable.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
January 16, 2018, 01:52:00 AM
Why do you decide to quit? It's a quite strong decision. I think you can do some traditional investing with your money or buy a house
I think he realize that he isn't fit with trading according on his result. So it maybe a good choice for him to cut the loss.
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 01:38:45 AM
Why do you decide to quit? It's a quite strong decision. I think you can do some traditional investing with your money or buy a house
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 16, 2018, 01:14:15 AM
i think you were not patient enough. let imagine that you still trade until now, how much money you got? but, nothing is too late, let start again and you will succeed
You can't force someone who already give up trading because they feel they do not have the skills to do it.
Trading is not for everyone so we have to evaluate ourselves if we have the will and the skills to continue, if not, there we have to stop and look
for other ways to venture to make money.
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 16, 2018, 12:42:26 AM
i think you were not patient enough. let imagine that you still trade until now, how much money you got? but, nothing is too late, let start again and you will succeed
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 12:13:20 AM
kaka I also have losses now, and I'm also happy so far with what I've learnt, now I wanna invest on ICO and hold long term to have more profict and less time on screen for trading Smiley)
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
January 15, 2018, 11:57:23 PM
There are still room to grow. People fail along the way before they became successful. Your loss which is 7 btc is huge right now but if you invest what is left into 2 promising coins per 1 btc you got then I'm positive that you'll never lose.
Never quit if you still believe you can make be successful in the future, the moment you quit you have to let go of your loses
and accept that trading is not good for you. Trading is risky and although there are a lot of people who are successful  on it but not all are going to have the same success.
Activity: 490
January 15, 2018, 11:30:30 PM
There are still room to grow. People fail along the way before they became successful. Your loss which is 7 btc is huge right now but if you invest what is left into 2 promising coins per 1 btc you got then I'm positive that you'll never lose.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 15, 2018, 10:47:28 PM
Well I don’t think so it’s a good idea to quit trade because one of my friend is doing day trade here from a long time and he is very happy in this and last week he purchase a lot of things and yesterday he sold all the stuff and it give him also of profit I think trade is a business some time it will be slow and some time it will be high so it’s a part of business and no need to be disappoint because I’m sure next day it will give you a very good profit .
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
January 15, 2018, 09:31:41 PM
 I think you made a wise decision here bro. Nasty world to play in - there is always a loser.
Activity: 420
January 15, 2018, 09:28:51 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

That is your decision so i am respecting it dude. You can always come bacl to trading whenever you wanted to because that is a job that you controls. So if you are contented to those money that you have now and you feel that trading is not your thing anymore then stop it. It is hard to do some things that you do not want to do because job is not meant to be forced it is about your passion. If trading is not your passion anymore then atoo but whenever you needed money again then go trading again.
Activity: 17
January 15, 2018, 07:37:44 PM
In these two years, had you just bought coins and let them sit in your computer, at some point you would realize you are much more healthy. I have realized that long term investments make me more money than trading.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
keep 20btc and Spend the remaining. I dont comprehend what you are into, however there are heaps of things you can purchase with BTC straightforwardly and a lot of investment out there
Activity: 28
January 15, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
You need volatility for trading and there isn't much volatility at the moment - Bitcoin seems to move up and down by only about 2-3%. This is good for Bitcoin as a currency - it's stable. It's not so good for traders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 15, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.

That's right, it doesn't mean that if you entered in trading you will surely gain profit. But quitting is not a best way to do, if you  feel that things not working anymore, I guess try another strategy until you achieve you goals in trading world.

Yeah, trading is very risky, in just wrong moves you can loss huge amount of your profit. But it doesn't mean that if you failed for the first time you will quit anymore. Remember that there is always a room for improvement. So if your strategy is not working seek for other technique that can help you to gain profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Who came to the crypto exchange and for some time actively traded and at the same time a plus, then he will never stop trading. Yes, take a short break to rest - maybe. But to give it up is already vryatli.
Pages:
Jump to: