Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 11. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

This dude already quit. He is still a full member while this post was from 2015. He's colleagues that are first on the thread to comments are now Hero Members. Maybe close this thread?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 01:04:54 PM
Who came to the crypto exchange and for some time actively traded and at the same time a plus, then he will never stop trading. Yes, take a short break to rest - maybe. But to give it up is already vryatli.
There are a lot of people they are going to quit from trade because bitcoin is not so easy to earn there are a lot of things which are very important to understand first and I know there are a lot of people when they join bitcoin so they are going to take a start from gambling they think it’s a fast way to earn from bitcoin but I think it’s not a good idea so same without any study the start trading and as a result they lose there I’m also doing inline trade but I never lose here it always give me a profit .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 22, 2018, 03:38:15 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

That is your decision so i am respecting it dude. You can always come bacl to trading whenever you wanted to because that is a job that you controls. So if you are contented to those money that you have now and you feel that trading is not your thing anymore then stop it. It is hard to do some things that you do not want to do because job is not meant to be forced it is about your passion. If trading is not your passion anymore then atoo but whenever you needed money again then go trading again.
Trading I believe is not for everyone. Thought people try their luck in this area of making money with crypto currencies but only those succeed who have good knowledge or have great skills.

Trading in my opinion is a proper profession and without proper practice and training, you cannot make good amount here. On the other hand, long term investment especially with bitcoin is the best possible way of becoming rich.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
January 22, 2018, 03:09:16 AM

I can understand and the same happened to me. I started with 4.6 BTC. and currently having on 2.9. All these signal groups are fake and full of spams. I should have sat with BTC only.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
January 22, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
Well if it was worth it to lose that btc then good for you. I think most people see the swings and think they can make an easy profit . But i proves to be much harder then it looks and a lot of people get burned by it.
Sideback usually happens in crypto market but it doesn't mean it gonna happen at the moment after you bought coins. Be patience till the sideback shows up is the key when you're losing.
The market are not progressive all the time, there are times that the price will dump so we have to make sure we will no easily get panic.
If we buy and we like to trade and the price is low, we will never lose if we will not sell, think that there are times that the price will go up so that is the only time to sell
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 12:58:31 AM
Well if it was worth it to lose that btc then good for you. I think most people see the swings and think they can make an easy profit . But i proves to be much harder then it looks and a lot of people get burned by it.
Sideback usually happens in crypto market but it doesn't mean it gonna happen at the moment after you bought coins. Be patience till the sideback shows up is the key when you're losing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 21, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
Trade as a gamble, winners and losers is a normal thing. Keep the rest of your Bitcoin somewhere or you can convert Bitcoins to dollars to continue trading on other issues. Life is inherently difficult when we come to a standstill. when we lose money we will buy valuable lessons
Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.

That is for business but when we talk about trading, you don't really need to do some complicated trading plans and executions - you can just do some quick trades like aiming for 1% plus the transaction fee and you are good and happy versus aiming at 10% or higher gains.
You are right that 10% of trading profit is very good and it is big earning indeed. Bitcoin is only source for all this way you will be able to get higher than your investment. Trading is good for all but mate you will have to arrange proper planning. Bitcoin is good because in trading you will trade and earn and investing is good as well and gambling is part of bitcoin business but it is quite risky.

With holding bitcoins, you have chances really of earning to more than 10% and the same thing with trading. However, you can have more profit in a short time with trading if you just aim at 1-2% and rinse and repeat several times a day or a week.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 20, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
Trade as a gamble, winners and losers is a normal thing. Keep the rest of your Bitcoin somewhere or you can convert Bitcoins to dollars to continue trading on other issues. Life is inherently difficult when we come to a standstill. when we lose money we will buy valuable lessons
Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.

That is for business but when we talk about trading, you don't really need to do some complicated trading plans and executions - you can just do some quick trades like aiming for 1% plus the transaction fee and you are good and happy versus aiming at 10% or higher gains.
You are right that 10% of trading profit is very good and it is big earning indeed. Bitcoin is only source for all this way you will be able to get higher than your investment. Trading is good for all but mate you will have to arrange proper planning. Bitcoin is good because in trading you will trade and earn and investing is good as well and gambling is part of bitcoin business but it is quite risky.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
Activity: 658
January 20, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
You need volatility for trading and there isn't much volatility at the moment - Bitcoin seems to move up and down by only about 2-3%. This is good for Bitcoin as a currency - it's stable. It's not so good for traders.

There is nothing to worry about because bitcoin is for sure going through dumping phase at the moment and soon by the start of February, it will take a huge leap in prices. Indeed, trading rather successful trading is based on buying low and selling high and that is possible only when the prices of the commodity keeps fluctuating. I am pretty sure that bitcoin will recover coming month, we just need to stay patient.

Never quit trading folks, try to hold on and try to learn more about exchange platforms. This way you will bet your unlucky position on global crypto markets and at the end you will earn great money from the exchanges.
I do not find a safe place to trade, some markets are always filled with negative issues.
how I feel safe to be there, I keep hearing some complaints. HitBTC, Binance Bittrex and Poloniex I've tried it with great fear.
I choose to trade at the local Exchange. this makes me calm
Activity: 249
January 20, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
You need volatility for trading and there isn't much volatility at the moment - Bitcoin seems to move up and down by only about 2-3%. This is good for Bitcoin as a currency - it's stable. It's not so good for traders.

There is nothing to worry about because bitcoin is for sure going through dumping phase at the moment and soon by the start of February, it will take a huge leap in prices. Indeed, trading rather successful trading is based on buying low and selling high and that is possible only when the prices of the commodity keeps fluctuating. I am pretty sure that bitcoin will recover coming month, we just need to stay patient.

Never quit trading folks, try to hold on and try to learn more about exchange platforms. This way you will bet your unlucky position on global crypto markets and at the end you will earn great money from the exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Trading results won't so good every time since trading master likewise have involvement to losing their cash and I think this is regular however that is was great choice in light of the fact that in the event that regardless you proceed with it you will losing your cash once more.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
You must have a reason behind you decision quitting since you don't have the time to focus on trading full-time you can come back when you have the time the avoid a loss.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 20, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

and when the lightning network started then the rumors of bitcoin having a $30,000 price would become reality.the only problem why me users disappointed on this coin is the process of every transaction in which mostly result for the delay of recieving an depositing.but when that project done we can again feel the smoothness of bitcoin upon every transaction be made towards bitcoin
Activity: 168
January 20, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
I often hear people saying that they found a dice method to constantly win, but that's simply impossible. It may work out for them at start as the luck is with them. Gambling should in no shape or form be seen as something that is close to whatever investment or doing trading. It doesn't always work for people as some of them don't learn anything

True words.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

How about switching from trading to investing. Picking out a few gems and hold on to them? Pick out a few promising ICOs and hold onto the coins?
Just try to look at what you would have made if you did not trade in the last 2 years .. and instead would had if you had invested?

Or is the reason of your high deposit, that you have made all these BTC by investing in the first place? Anyway, you are sitting on a nice stake, choose wisely and do not let anyone flirt you into any sort of scam.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:01:02 PM
Trading is not easy if you are not experienced enough, you lose money. Trading is a skill, Trading is a very old way of commerce and in the advent of technology nowadays, it makes trading very convenient and can be done in the comfort of your home
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
I often hear people saying that they found a dice method to constantly win, but that's simply impossible. It may work out for them at start as the luck is with them. Gambling should in no shape or form be seen as something that is close to whatever investment or doing trading. It doesn't always work for people as some of them don't learn anything
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 20, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

Activity: 231
January 16, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

Why did you stop trading? Though many people who want to trade but they do not have the capital to buy bitcoin. But if your decision I suggest better open your own business so that money can be beneficial for your life...
Pages:
Jump to: